Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,268 members, 7,881,029 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:07 AM

'i've Been Compared To Asa A Thousand Times': Asikey Bares All In Exclusive Inte - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'i've Been Compared To Asa A Thousand Times': Asikey Bares All In Exclusive Inte (422 Views)

I’ve Been Compared To Kim Kardashian, Says African Woman With 60 Inches Backside / DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" / Actress Rukky Sanda Bares All For Snapchat [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'i've Been Compared To Asa A Thousand Times': Asikey Bares All In Exclusive Inte by caesarjayjay: 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
She has got one of the most powerful voices in the country. She is young and audacious. I recently caught up with amazing singer, songwriter and guitarist, Asikey for a quick chat which ended up to be a fun-filled one.
She spoke about the challenges she has faced, her secret powers and everything music. Welcome to Asikey's world

READ MORE>>> http://www.austinaija.com/2015/11/ive-been-compared-to-asa-thousand-times.html

(1) (Reply)

New Video; Watch ''hello'' The Short Film / Click Here If You Are In Ekiti State / Just Imagine. FIFA New President, Issa Hayatou Was Caught Sleeping At His First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.