Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,469 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:32 PM

'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) (36436 Views)

Man Who Posed As Us-based Female Doctor Arrested In India For Duping Businessman / Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State / Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) by espn(m): 7:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
Only an ididot will use 4m to make more money!
Re: 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) by Nuhusky: 7:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hahahaha for doctor to look for pregnancy from alfa that means NMC shld check her certificate whether her certificate is also from alfa.......abeg na medical doctor abi na Doctor of philosophy?
Re: 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) by Trustworthiness: 7:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
In as much I am condemning the action of the fake alfa, i am sorry for this country for the kind of doctors we have in Nigeria. The doctor should have the foreknowledge of what is happening to her as per pregnancy. Can't she consult the gynecology first to know where her problem lies.

In as much as Islam has thought we Muslims some medicine that can be use to cure diseases, individual can go and sort for the true knowledge of what Quran and the hadiths of the prophet thought us.

I have help some family to get pregnancy without collecting anything from them. What I only need for them to get me what the medical experts or professionals say about the condition of the wife. Thereafter, i recommend what prophetic medicines they need to go and buy themselves. The knowledge of Islam is free and not for sale.

1 Like

Re: 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) by deejeet1: 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
damton:
The rate at which fake prophet and alfas are swindling unsuspecting victims is alarming

By the way, I don't know why a working and thriving medical doctor would want to get extremely rich diabolically
and how are you sure the Alfa isn't framing a story up?

1 Like

Re: 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) by lmm4real: 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
Islie:

Alfa shockedshockedshocked

into money ritual and 419...... this is serious

what is a female doctor even doing with money ritual... women and love for money sha

where did she get such money to pay these men

I don't believe the money ritual part of the story. It was just a ploy to rope the Dr in to the mess. The pregnancy part I believe.

End time Alfa

1 Like

Re: 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) by adrusa: 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
Abugab:
The Alfa is making the story sweet by bringing money rituals into it.
I will believe the line of the Dr seeking fruit of the womb.
By the way, what money could she possibly need again as a practising Dr with probably no too much responsibilities?
If the woman had come for rituals she won't petition the police.
The fake Alfa is a swindler and a con artist and needs to be made to pay back and face the law.

This the true story. The evil alfa is trying to punish the poor woman for reporting him to the police by bringing the money ritual angle to the story.
Re: 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) by Orikinla(m): 7:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
In Nigeria, you can have a PhD and still be intellectually re-tarded. You can be a medical doctor and still be an IDIOT like this female doctor. Nigeria is full of idiots and that is why majority of Nigerians are expendable pawns of the political mafia of the greedy ruling class. How many times have you heard or read of white people with PhD going to see witch doctors for rituals? And all the Alfas of the Islamic religion who are ritual cultists have exposed how fake Islam is as a false religion. As I have said before and I repeat it again, you don't need any religion to believe in God and communicate with Him. All you need is to know the TRUTH as our LORD and Messiah Jesus Christ said, you shall know the truth and the truth will set you free. But many religious bigots use falsehood called religion to scam millions of idiots. Abraham was not a Jew and God Himself called him a man of faith and His friend and Jesus Christ did not practice Judaism. And he never built any church building, because true believers in God don't need any building to fellowship and worship God when you can meet from house to house and in open grounds as Jesus Christ did. As my beloved mother said, the Holy Spirit does not live in a house built with hands, but in hearts full of love. The greatest place to meet God is in your heart and not going miles to a building, camp and pilgrimages to Jerusalem or Mecca where idiots crush themselves to death in their rush to stone the devil they have been hosting in Mecca for centuries. And among the dead were professionals with academic degrees. No intelligent person will be a Muslim or needs the membership of any religion to communicate with God who is omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient. It is in Nigeria that religion has been so abused and misused by idiots for idiots and many of them are graduates of Nigerian universities. Legions of Idiots.
Re: 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
When you don't know the details of a story, you don't judge. This doctor is someone I know and she was hypnotized, she borrowed money just because he said he would help her with her fertility problem.
She has been married for years, tried everything medically possible and is been pressured by family.
Just pray predators will not use your problem to exploit you. Shikena

5 Likes

Re: 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) by baby124: 8:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
Doctor that supposed to be a patient of the hospital she works in. Boko Haram type Alfa. I am sure these are the type of scammers at the top of Boko Haram. Useless things
Re: 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) by Engrkay11(m): 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
I go die d comedian don talk am " Nigerians dey highly responsible and value dere life , dem no fit b terrorist buh expert in 419."
At this point I will also like to quote Nkem Owoh , he said " 419 no be thief "
Medical Doctor looking for money ritual ! I smell fiul play. Alfa played his smartness nah
Re: 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
umm, so d so called Alfa might have slept with so many young lady's who need child desperately. this is serious. wait a minute reader. Do money rituals still exist?
Re: 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
Seanixking:
The security system is messed up. Why not conduct investigation to ascertain the true fact? And why is it that the Alfa picture and his accomplice that is displayed? Where is the woman picture, or she doesn't have any? Either way, one of them is lying. .

Hmmm, the story sounds funny Sha. To me, the alpha and the lady doctor got involved together re a child search issue, whether they slept with each or not is not particularly clear. Anyway, later the alpha having known her and probably how rich she is, got others involved to swindle her out of her hard earned 6.2mln bucks by hypnotizing her and later claimed to police that the doctor wanted money rituals! Mehn, life and wickedness. Imagine a doctor using diabolical means to seek for pregnancy, what's the effect of this story on the society now in regards to this angle?
Re: 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) by DOCTORDONE: 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
A shameless doctor. Why are you shielding her name?
Re: 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) by Islie: 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
lmm4real:

I don't believe the money ritual part of the story. It was just a ploy to rope the Dr in to the mess. The pregnancy part I believe.

End time Alfa

but the woman no try at all...

she calls her self a medical doctor and she had to spend millions to look for an Alfa when she knows this problem van be solved medically

I suspect her hands aren't clean in sourcing for the funds
Re: 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) by Ryda(m): 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
You got a call frm mtn that u won a gift despite what they went through frm NCC, u mumu they traced u and bla bla bla angry

dnt believe dis trash jor.
Re: 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
Female doctor or female quack doctor?

1 Like

Re: 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) by chimoskyg(m): 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
That exactly what they are best known for, lazy clan
Re: 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) by otunbashonny(m): 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
Wait o. U wan do money rituals yet you could raise 4-6million.
You wan do ritual to get money like dangote? The woman is the bigger thief. Senseless Doctor.
Re: 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) by Bjergtrolde: 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
She said I collected N6million but I only collected N4million from her.

That is some serious money ritual sh*t you've got there.
Re: 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) by busyfishing(m): 11:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
you guys are so dumb .so if u win stuff from mtn u get to call your bro?

Re: 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) by j1mmy: 12:37am On Nov 22, 2015
anyone who still believes juju in year 2015 is a monkey and deserves to be duped!
Re: 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) by Fearcom(m): 7:13am On Nov 22, 2015
IyawoDoctor:
When you don't know the details of a story, you don't judge. This doctor is someone I know and she was hypnotized, she borrowed money just because he said he would help her with her fertility problem.
She has been married for years, tried everything medically possible and is been pressured by family.
Just pray predators will not use your problem to exploit you. Shikena

Just as I thought.
Be swift to hear;
Be slow to speak.
Don't Judge

1 Like

Re: 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) by otedola1(m): 7:22am On Nov 22, 2015
Re: 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) by uruoneluv(f): 9:02am On Nov 22, 2015
Only God dat we save us in dis wicked world.
Re: 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) by poryby: 11:26am On Nov 22, 2015
Re: 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) by EreluY(f): 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
SHOCKING. THAT AMOUNT OF MONEY WOULD GO A LONG WAY IN SEEKING/SECURING IVF TREATMENT. SO, WHY GO DOWN A NON SCIENTIFIC ROUTE. NIGERIANS AND THEIR INCURABLE BELIEF IN JUJU. NOT EVEN A DECENT EDUCATION AND RESPECTABLE PROFESSION COULD CONVINCE THEM OTHERWISE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) / EFCC Arrests Groom-To-Be, Friends During Bachelor's Eve In Ondo / Dead Body Found Lying Inside Gutter Along Bank Road In Owerri (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.