Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,285 members, 7,964,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 10:41 AM

How APC Caused Nigeria's Fumbling Economy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How APC Caused Nigeria's Fumbling Economy (1648 Views)

Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words / Yakubu Dogara "Jonathan's Choices Caused Nigeria's Current Economic Realities" / PDP, Not Buhari Or APC Caused Nigeria’s Economic Situation – Benue Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How APC Caused Nigeria's Fumbling Economy by Ibelong2God: 6:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
I belong to no political party, I am simply an advocate of a prosperous society.

Straight to the point, it is the APC and all its lying supporters that crashed Nigeria's economy with their words.
Their lies created fear in the minds of the citizens and investors, and this fear is a manifestation of what we are seeing today.

Please can someone tell APC to shun lies that create panic. Someone should also tell buhari to watch his words when presenting Nigeria to the entire world. His words are the mirror through which the world investors sees Nigeria.
Buhari say, 'Nigeria is Prosperous'!!!

5 Likes

Re: How APC Caused Nigeria's Fumbling Economy by mikolo80: 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
mtscheeeeeeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: How APC Caused Nigeria's Fumbling Economy by kernel501: 7:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
You are right...

1 Like

Re: How APC Caused Nigeria's Fumbling Economy by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
Lol...
A president being taught what to say and what not to say.....

Dullard of a president for real.

3 Likes

Re: How APC Caused Nigeria's Fumbling Economy by Tycoflu(m): 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
OK, let's assume they start lying about the true state of our economy, do you think investors don't do their own research about the country before they invest? Na same PDP go still shout govt. of propaganda if they follow una suggestions

2 Likes

Re: How APC Caused Nigeria's Fumbling Economy by EternalTruths: 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
Blame those educated slaves down south who echoed CHANGE out of eternal hate for Biafrans cool

4 Likes

Re: How APC Caused Nigeria's Fumbling Economy by Ibelong2God: 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
Tycoflu:
OK, let's assume they start lying about the true state of our economy, do you think investors don't do their own research about the country before they invest? Na same PDP go still shout govt. of propaganda if they follow una suggestions

THERE IS NO LIE IN MAKING POSITIVE STATEMENTS. If there are issues with the economy, emphasize on the positive and say hopeful things about the negative, else the negative will not change. It's a rule

1 Like

Re: How APC Caused Nigeria's Fumbling Economy by Ibelong2God: 7:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
mikolo80:
mtscheeeeeeeeeeew
why? I said the truth
Re: How APC Caused Nigeria's Fumbling Economy by ChimaAdeoye: 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ibelong2God:
I belong to no political party, I am simply an advocate of a prosperous society.

Straight to the point, it is the APC and all its lying supporters that crashed Nigeria's economy with their words.
Their lies created fear in the minds of the citizens and investors, and this fear is a manifestation of what we are seeing today.

Please can someone tell APC to shun lies that create panic. Someone should also tell buhari to watch his words when presenting Nigeria to the entire world. His words are the mirror through which the world investors sees Nigeria.

[size=14pt]They will even ruin the economy more as they continue body language economic policies.
Na dem sabi.

Nigerians would rather live a miserable life than jettison tribalism.

Therefore, we deserve the suffering in Nigeria
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: How APC Caused Nigeria's Fumbling Economy by Ibelong2God: 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
ChimaAdeoye:

Na dem sabi.
Nigerians would rather live a miserable life than jettison tribalism.
Therefore, we deserve the suffering in Nigeria

It's our collective responsibilty to eradicate fear in the system.
Re: How APC Caused Nigeria's Fumbling Economy by linuxuser(m): 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
Please tell us how? Your President go to the world to educate them that Nigerians are corrupt and ungovernable. The silly dullard forgot that he is a Nigerian(?) and as the leader he is a selling point. But because he is so foolish he cannot decipher what to say in private and what to say abroad. Nigerians have not seen anything yet. Just wait and see. The economy is gradually grounding to a halt. Its just a matter of time. APC should keep telling lies and keep blaming Jonathan.

Ibelong2God:

It's our collective responsibilty to eradicate fear in the system.

3 Likes

Re: How APC Caused Nigeria's Fumbling Economy by Biodun37: 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
I don't know why we have people who can not think of anything good except selfish agenda. I guess you were not in good state of mind this time last year that is why you can not exercise restraint in criticising an administration of about 5 month old for a crumbling economy which began over 6 yrs ago.
Better find alternative to being close to power corridor.

1 Like

Re: How APC Caused Nigeria's Fumbling Economy by Ibelong2God: 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
Biodun37:
I don't know why we have people who can not think of anything good except selfish agenda. I guess you were not in good state of mind this time last year that is why you can not exercise restraint in criticising an administration of about 5 month old for a crumbling economy which began over 6 yrs ago.
Better find alternative to being close to power corridor.

it is this same lie peddled by some that have thrown us into this condition. Please let's refrain from it and speak well of our country. Nigeria has never been this bad for those who keep speaking ill of it.
Re: How APC Caused Nigeria's Fumbling Economy by Ibelong2God: 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
Cc. Lalasticlala. Please push this to FP. It will go a long to instruct us on being positive about our dear nation!
Re: How APC Caused Nigeria's Fumbling Economy by mikolo80: 6:02am On Nov 22, 2015
Ibelong2God:

why? I said the truth
which truth. may God do your life the way pdp and Jonathan did nigeria
Re: How APC Caused Nigeria's Fumbling Economy by jodeci(m): 6:27am On Nov 22, 2015
mikolo80:

Stale prayer.In other words,May God do to your life the way Apc and Buhari is currently doing to Nigeria,May he keep the very essence of your life out of reach like fuel currently is.

2 Likes

Re: How APC Caused Nigeria's Fumbling Economy by mikolo80: 10:33am On Nov 22, 2015
Amen. Oya your turn. if you truly believe in pdp say Amen
Re: How APC Caused Nigeria's Fumbling Economy by swagaholic: 11:03am On Nov 22, 2015
mikolo80:
Amen. Oya your turn. if you truly believe in pdp say Amen
u just proved that ure truly a a robot.... slave
Re: How APC Caused Nigeria's Fumbling Economy by swagaholic: 11:06am On Nov 22, 2015
No sane father will go abt telling pipu that his son is a criminal, liar ND a failure.... buhari as the father of Nigeria has been telling d world stupid things abt us ND u guys except pipu 2 invest in our country I blame d slaves down South West 4 dis disaster of a president grin
Re: How APC Caused Nigeria's Fumbling Economy by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 22, 2015
The APC did more damage to investor confidence in it's first month in office.

Buhari, Liar Mohammed and Oshiomole kept sounding the alarm bells that we were broke all in a bid to further discredit the last administration that had since handed over to them.

Now they have seen their foolery and are desperately seeking how to redress their stup1d utterances.
Re: How APC Caused Nigeria's Fumbling Economy by localblood(m): 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
Alaye wait till 2019 or join Biapeople. @OP
Re: How APC Caused Nigeria's Fumbling Economy by Ibelong2God: 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
mikolo80:

You are obviously ignorant
Re: How APC Caused Nigeria's Fumbling Economy by onatisi(m): 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
linuxuser:
Please tell us how? Your President go to the world to educate them that Nigerians are corrupt and ungovernable. The silly dullard forgot that he is a Nigerian(?) and as the leader he is a selling point. But because he is so foolish he cannot decipher what to say in private and what to say abroad. Nigerians have not seen anything yet. Just wait and see. The economy is gradually grounding to a halt. Its just a matter of time. APC should keep telling lies and keep blaming Jonathan.

what do you expect from a 74years old grand pa that can't even remember his phone number or his party name!!!! The man even forgets that he is the president of Nigeria most of the time ,that is why he still talks and behaves as if he is still a presidential candidate
Re: How APC Caused Nigeria's Fumbling Economy by Ibelong2God: 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
localblood:
Alaye wait till 2019 or join Biapeople. @OP

and what will you say about the negative PR on Nigeria
Re: How APC Caused Nigeria's Fumbling Economy by wirinet(m): 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
Ibelong2God:

You lie, you are a PDP sympathizer since you see nothing wrong with PDP 16-year rule, but blame Nigeria's economic woes on APC that has been in power for less than 6 months.

Was it APC that was responsible for crude oil crashing to less than $50 per barrel.

Was it APC's lying supporters that made Nigeria not to diversify its economy after over 5 years of oil boom, while other OPEC members like UAE and Qatar have diversified their economy?

Was it APC lies that was responsible for running a deficit budget despite crude selling at record prices?

Was it APC that was responsible for running a buget of over 70% recurrent expenditure and 30% capital? (the 30% capital expenditure was never fully implemented, while the recurrent was
always fully implemented)

We can only start assessing APC's economic performance after at least 2 years in power.
Re: How APC Caused Nigeria's Fumbling Economy by mikolo80: 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
Ibelong2God:

You are obviously ignorant
fear catch you ba. it's obvious that you're a liar, a fraud and a hypocrite. I believe in my candidate,
You're Just wailing
no conviction
bad loser
bad player that chose losing team and now trying to justify
any body that believes you is a fool.
May your life turn out the way Nigeria turned out under pdp and Jonathan
Re: How APC Caused Nigeria's Fumbling Economy by saint047(m): 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
If u're one of those claiming Nig is BROKE, pls Pray that may u NOT be as BROKE as her

Imagine a BROKEn President flying chopper around FCT
Re: How APC Caused Nigeria's Fumbling Economy by saint047(m): 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
Only in Nig someone will ask u to support & vote for a man just because he claimed he stopped on RED at a traffic.

Red lite = 4yrs Destiny
Re: How APC Caused Nigeria's Fumbling Economy by mikolo80: 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
swagaholic:
u just proved that ure truly a a robot.... slave
I proved I have faith in my candidate
fear catch una ba. it's obvious that you're all liars, frauds and a hypocrites . I believe in my candidate,You're Just wailers with no conviction,bad losers and, bad players that chose losing team and now trying to justify.any body that believes you is a fool.May your life turn out the way Nigeria turned out under pdp and Jonathan. say Amen or forever hold your peace
Re: How APC Caused Nigeria's Fumbling Economy by mikolo80: 5:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
jodeci:

Stale prayer.In other words,May God do to your life the way Apc and Buhari is currently doing to Nigeria,May he keep the very essence of your life out of reach like fuel currently is.
fear catch you
Abi
don't worry you'll look for this thread when your life goes sideways like pdp and Jonathan
me and mine Will use your essence to build our fortress and we dance on your graves. don't worry you will be granted long life to enjoy the folly you have brought upon this nation you and your evil doers. fuel is not my problem, I have learnt to cope with the foolishness and greed that you and yours have bestowed upon this lane and I prongs, nay I guarantee you that your days are numbered and will be cut short very soon.

(1) (Reply)

Giving Birth To Twins On Two Different Days. Please Help. / Ese Is A Brilliant Student; Teacher To Adopted Girl Speaks Out. Emir implicated. / Islamization Of Nigeria: FFK And Fayose Exonerated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.