Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,732 members, 7,969,127 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:22 PM

Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone (4402 Views)

Fraudsters Clone EFCC Chairman’s Telephone Numbers, Extort Money’ / Turns Out Gov. Darius Ishaku Has A Good Case At The Court Of APPEAL. / An Igbo Fraudsters Clone Abia Gov's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by redsun(m): 7:14pm On May 25, 2009
Dignity ke,dignified baboons.
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by UNLEASHED(m): 7:25pm On May 25, 2009
Wow! Brilliant!!!
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by DrKitaun(m): 7:25pm On May 25, 2009
Redsun

ok !

dignified baboons we know they are. . .

I dey sure say u go dey related to one of these baboons directly or indirectly . .

no ?
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by redsun(m): 7:31pm On May 25, 2009
I can't think of any of my close relative that is a politician.I come from a family with some modesty.

Eziafa ka ego.
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by DrKitaun(m): 7:40pm On May 25, 2009
Fashola came from a modest home . . .

same with Amaechi . . . .

cant we say same of Oshiomole ?

several years back no one in their extended families would have spared a tot of their becoming Governors
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by redsun(m): 7:50pm On May 25, 2009
Yeah,by their fruits we shall know them.
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by redsun(m): 8:06pm On May 25, 2009
One of the greatest family in nigeria are the KUTIS,impeccable.
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by Prettiep(f): 10:47pm On May 25, 2009
Dr kituan. what ar u talkin about holdin bread n knife. wit efcc on their tail all these corrupt fathers of urs dr kituan WULD get watz comin TO all of them. don't worry they'll give u ur own package of d punishment,shame n disgrace. , rubbish all these psychophants n menworshippers yes i'm talkin to u DR KITUAN. pl s mtn if u need a good lawyer to file a suite against d governor for running down ur company look no further i've got links meanwhile efcc good or bad pls start investigation.
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 25, 2009
Waste of resources!!! That is what Nigeria is!!! This phone cloning could've been used to track transactions and other corrupt practices he might be doing but they alerted him!!!!!! Dumb de dumb dumb dummy again!!!!!!!!
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by solosimple(m): 12:15pm On May 26, 2009
Well,two things might have happened;
1) Somebody close to the Gov might have diverted and barred his calls on his phone.

2) Someone in MTN might have done that on the system.It needs to be investigated.MTN can track the culprits.

The Gov made a mistake.He would have contacted private Detectives who will work hand in hand with MTN to catch the guys.It will be difficult to catch those guys now.It has gone public.

This story might be a setup to cover up something.

Very funny.How can a Gov not receive or make calls like 2 hrs without calling MTN GM?Most times,such lines has security tags on them. I wonder how such thing will happen.They are not telling us the truth.

Ha, Ha Grin Sad
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by agabaI23(m): 12:21pm On May 26, 2009
Prettiep:

Dr kituan. what ar u talkin about holdin bread n knife. wit efcc on their tail all these corrupt fathers of urs dr kituan WULD get watz comin TO all of them. don't worry they'll give u ur own package of d punishment,shame n disgrace. , rubbish all these psychophants n menworshippers yes i'm talkin to u DR KITUAN. pl s mtn if u need a good lawyer to file a suite against d governor for running down ur company look no further i've got links meanwhile efcc good or bad pls start investigation.
Which EFCC are you talking about? You amuse me.
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by DrKitaun(m): 2:11pm On May 26, 2009
Prettiep:

JUST A FEW QUESTIONS FOR U ;

*how old are u ?

*how well read are u ? I mean ur qualifications, NECO, degree level, or PG level ?

*ever had issues with any one called KITAUN before to warrant this odious and puerile pennings ?

*how effective are ur EFCC links ?

*when did u start using a GSM line ?

WHEN U ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS, I WILL KNOW HOW BEST TO ADDRESS U ! cool
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by mmaks: 3:41pm On May 26, 2009
the gov wants to rationalise some thievery he has done recently by claiming that certain con men used his name to defraud people. big ole
hisses*and shuts computer[/sub]
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by jona2: 6:32pm On May 26, 2009
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by Prettiep(f): 7:47pm On May 26, 2009
Dr kituan i'm sure with all ur qualifications u should know better not to trade words with anyone u feel isn't up to your class okay! i don't need you addressing me. go on with your opinion about d governors cloned phone. i'm sure sooner or later u'll learn to read in between d lines when stories are presented to u, ha ha ha we are actually from different disciplines in life n as a result entitled to our various views be that as it may we really shouldn't take our eyes off d real topic due to our differeNT REASONINGS OKAY. STAY FOCUSED IT'S NOT ABOUT PRETTIEP N DR K ITUAN BUT A 'GOVERNOR'
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by trhymes(m): 9:29am On May 27, 2009
Its not a new issue, hope one day Naija will be a better place.
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by addissuno: 10:04am On May 27, 2009
WHAT IS THE TRUTH when it comes to corruption cases such as the siemens case,

"I have a reputation for integrity, " http://nigeriantimes..com/2007/11/nigeria-siemens-bribery-scandal-my.html
years pass, new investigations, the truth, the money where is it?

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/index.php/content/view/12372/55

Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by Mowire: 12:06pm On May 27, 2009
Ladies and gentlemen the purportedly cloned number is 07037723390. This is an off-the-shelve number. Nothing special about it (it will not possibly have any security tag).

All you need do to stop the gov from being able to to use his phone while you use the same number is be close enough to him to know 3 phone numbers that frequently calls, note how much credit he loaded into that phone most recently (that should be easy to guess, =N=1500.00!). Armed with these information, get yourself a new mtn sim card, go to the mtn website and do an online welcome back application claiming that you lost your line (07037723390, the govs' line!) and in about 24 hours ignorant govs' number on his sim card is blocked and the same number is activated on your new sim card (48hrs max.). Very easy cheesy!!!!

Even easier is if you're in his employment and you could lay your hand on the sim certificate of the line, just call customer care, claim that your phone been stolen or just lost, give them the puk number and the other info above and Mr govs' line is blocked quickly and the number 07037723390 is activated on your new sim in about 48 hrs.

The above can only become impossible if the "cloned" line a post paid one.

You see there is no need abusing yourselves over this subject.
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by nigeriaon(f): 11:48am On May 28, 2009
well we can only wonder what this country is turning into
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by hoeyeadoe: 1:05pm On May 28, 2009
nigeriaon, wonder ke? just wondering, and we become a victim in the process?
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by DrKitaun(m): 8:24pm On May 28, 2009
Mowire:

Ladies and gentlemen the purportedly cloned number is 07037723390. This is an off-the-shelve number. Nothing special about it (it will not possibly have any security tag).

All you need do to stop the gov from being able to to use his phone while you use the same number is be close enough to him to know 3 phone numbers that frequently calls, note how much credit he loaded into that phone most recently (that should be easy to guess, =N=1500.00!). Armed with these information, get yourself a new mtn sim card, go to the mtn website and do an online welcome back application claiming that you lost your line (07037723390, the govs' line!) and in about 24 hours ignorant govs' number on his sim card is blocked and the same number is activated on your new sim card (48hrs max.). Very easy cheesy!!!!

Even easier is if you're in his employment and you could lay your hand on the sim certificate of the line, just call customer care, claim that your phone been stolen or just lost, give them the puk number and the other info above and Mr govs' line is blocked quickly and the number 07037723390 is activated on your new sim in about 48 hrs.

The above can only become impossible if the "cloned" line a post paid one.

You see there is no need abusing yourselves over this subject.

God bless u sir ! cool
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by Prettiep(f): 10:53pm On May 28, 2009
Everyone's entitled to his or her opinion. whatever is your take on a particular issue remains same until proven otherwise. atleast with genuine facts, let's leave this matter n give it some Tym, !
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by init4dmoni(m): 12:40am On May 29, 2009
dis is some dumb ass shit
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by EmmaGSM(m): 7:54am On May 29, 2009
NOT @ALL A CLONING ISSUE, IF IT WERE;
The culprits would continue to accomplish missions undiscovered as both the gov's and the clone phone will be working which'll make him not suspect anything and he will not notice anything, talk more of raising alarm.
THE ? IS, IS IT POSSIBLE TO CLONE A SIM FOR NIJA
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by Ifez: 9:32pm On May 31, 2009
Stories like this just never end. Yesterday it was a thief turning into a goat. Today it is a thief cloning governor's phone. What's it gonna be tomorrow. I guess we should all stop paying precious money to get educated since no one credits us with an atom of intelligence. "Mscheew!"
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by mamagee3(f): 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2009
I laugh in Ekiti Edo-Ekiti!!! grin grin
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by Jaybee2412(m): 3:27am On Dec 27, 2009
He probably left his phone with one of his girlfriends who could easily take advantage of that to make money. Don't believe this cock and bull story abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deal With Corrupt Nigerian Leaders / Ex-governor Bola Tinubu To Float Airline Business[After Delivering SW To GEJ] / Nigeria Launches 2 New Satellites Into Orbit - GEJ Confirms on NTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.