Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,890 members, 7,942,232 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:18 AM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (4430 Views)

Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs / Does My Aunty Want Sex With Me ?pls Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by fr3do(m): 4:38am On Nov 22, 2015
Oga, scold her! Don't bring that type of indiscipline into your business.

3 Likes

Re: by shoment(m): 7:09am On Nov 22, 2015
healthy2015:
This lady has been working with me for about four months now, and she has proved herself to be a promising marketer for my company.
She recently sealed a sales deal which landed the company into a massive increase in turnover. I have sent her a bonus check with a personal congratulatory message based on my policy set forth. I got text messages in return requesting for a dinner date with me which I obliged, since she is really a promising staff. After the dinner, and a bottle of wine, she started asking for after dinner entertainment which i turned down.
I got an SMS from her telling me that she only wanted to have my D**K as a reward for here performance.

I am married and cannot think of such,on the other hand, I really want her in the firm to keep up with sales, because she knows the business very well, but cannot kill my self esteem in the name of sex.

Matured mind only please

mr married man..4 U̶̲̥̅̊ 2 say dis.It means U̶̲̥̅̊ 2 aя̩̥̊ε̲ interested in It..Άŋϑ if not.Y cnt U̶̲̥̅̊ discuss It wit ur wife @ home..she ɨȿ lady she wil knw wat 2 do abt.dnt nack her apako.if U̶̲̥̅̊ do,U̶̲̥̅̊ don nack Agbako b dat
Re: by Tczar(m): 8:35am On Nov 22, 2015
Don't even think about it,tell her to forget it; Apparently,she's a devil.
Re: by Buchika: 8:46am On Nov 22, 2015
Touch that girl and watch your business go under, can't you see the handwriting on the wall, the lady is a ruthless, devil may care hustler, don't go and become one of her tools
Re: by generalissimo(m): 10:09am On Nov 22, 2015
healthy2015:
This lady has been working with me for about four months now, and she has proved herself to be a promising marketer for my company.
She recently sealed a sales deal which landed the company into a massive increase in turnover. I have sent her a bonus check with a personal congratulatory message based on my policy set forth. I got text messages in return requesting for a dinner date with me which I obliged, since she is really a promising staff. After the dinner, and a bottle of wine, she started asking for after dinner entertainment which i turned down.
I got an SMS from her telling me that she only wanted to have my D**K as a reward for here performance.

I am married and cannot think of such,on the other hand, I really want her in the firm to keep up with sales, because she knows the business very well, but cannot kill my self esteem in the name of sex.

Matured mind only please

You are an amazing guy. Keep it up!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout What Ds Couple Gave As Souvenir @ their Wedding / How Many Knocks Did You Receive As A Kid Because Of This? / What Do Ladies Really Have To Offer In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.