Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,810 members, 7,886,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:28 AM

Comedian AY And Gorgeous Wife, Mabel, At AY UK Tour {photos} - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian AY And Gorgeous Wife, Mabel, At AY UK Tour {photos} (1654 Views)

Comedian AY Makun And His Gorgeous Wife Step Out In Style / Comedian AY And His Wife, Mabel At AMVCA 2016 / Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian AY And Gorgeous Wife, Mabel, At AY UK Tour {photos} by DetectiveDeb: 1:11am On Nov 22, 2015
Comedian Ayo Makun aka AY and drop-dead gorgeous wife, Mabel, stepped out together, stunning at the AYUKTOUR, which kicked off on Friday in the UK.
Not so good looking guys sure know how to pick out the best from the crowd.

More on http://www.amkkay.com/

Re: Comedian AY And Gorgeous Wife, Mabel, At AY UK Tour {photos} by INTROVERT(f): 1:14am On Nov 22, 2015
sweet dame
Re: Comedian AY And Gorgeous Wife, Mabel, At AY UK Tour {photos} by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 1:27am On Nov 22, 2015
Nice one. Touring tinz noni
Re: Comedian AY And Gorgeous Wife, Mabel, At AY UK Tour {photos} by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 22, 2015
"drop-dead", what an adjective...
Re: Comedian AY And Gorgeous Wife, Mabel, At AY UK Tour {photos} by pretydiva(f): 6:16am On Nov 22, 2015
She's super gorgeous
Re: Comedian AY And Gorgeous Wife, Mabel, At AY UK Tour {photos} by youngberry001(m): 6:21am On Nov 22, 2015
A.Y i swear nah dis ya wife dey make me like u smiley

very cute woman!!
Re: Comedian AY And Gorgeous Wife, Mabel, At AY UK Tour {photos} by Afrok(m): 7:18am On Nov 22, 2015
She's fine and gorgeous.... bla bla bla
After checking her pics, I rushed to look at the mirror but Lo and behold, her beauty didn't remove anything from my Afro .

She's cute, money good...
Re: Comedian AY And Gorgeous Wife, Mabel, At AY UK Tour {photos} by CallmeKola(m): 9:32am On Nov 22, 2015
Too much makeup. angry

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Mocked By Ex- Boyfriend Of His New Girlfriend , Desire Cordero / Photos: Finally, Terry G Makes American Trip For The First Time In His Career / Tonto Dikeh's Did It To Other Women Husband So What Is The Big Deal With My Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.