Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,499 members, 7,937,438 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 03:12 AM

#messi We Were Trying To Avoid Injury - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / #messi We Were Trying To Avoid Injury (521 Views)

Mo Salah's Injury Is Punishment For Breaking His Ramadan Fast / Neymar Reveals 2014 World Cup Injury Almost Ended His Career / Chelsea Star Willian Steps Up Recovery From Calf Injury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#messi We Were Trying To Avoid Injury by Barcaboyz(m): 4:45am On Nov 22, 2015
#Messi. == The game was already won before I stepped in, the good job was already done before I was introduced, and viewing from a professional perspective, the opposition who were down by 4 goals was looking angrily and to avoid damage, we decided to play with caution and take control of the game. I wouldn't like to mention name, all the players did their very best to ensure the victory.

The attack on Neymar and the rest?

Well I wouldn't want to talk much about that, to me it unprofessional, we were not train to do that, we were train to play good football that will attract the viewers.

Suarez first goal?

I'm not surprise, is part of him already.

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Boss Reveals He Could Target Another After £7m Midfielder Deal / Aliko Dangote Plots To Take Over Arsenal / Man Utd Fans Storm Rooney's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.