Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,336 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:58 AM

An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra (1115 Views)

Ondo APC Governorship Tussle: Abraham Floors Akeredolu At Appeal Court / What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter / An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by mulattoclaro(m): 8:29am On Nov 22, 2015
I've often observed threads about biafra here on nairaland and I can't help laugh. Biafra is just a mirage. I won't be surprised if I'm called a yoruba or even a hausa person after this but the truth must be told. The truth is that Biafra will never come to light. I've been opportune to travel to some places in the east. Places such as anambra, imo, abia and enugu and I'm here to tell you my fellow nairalanders that's there's absolutely nothing fascinating about their region. They're in fact one of the poorest regions in the country. No wonder they badly want to include the SS in their quest for biafra. Let's ask ourselves this question. What does the south east contribute to the purse of Nigeria? What's the internally generated revenue of the south east? I noticed a guy here on nairaland always throwing tantrums on Edo state and I do nothing but shake my damn head for him. Which state in the south east is as rich as Edo state? What's the IGR of that state compared to that of Edo state? Do you know that there's over 800m barrels of oil that has not been tapped? Do you know that the quantity of coal recently discovered in Edo state surpasses that of even enugu the coal city? Do you know that they're lots of mineral resources that are yet to be exploited?

I pity all these gullible igbos here on nairaland. No state in the south east is richer than any state in the south south. You claim you have oil. What oil? Your oil doesn't even contribute 5% of Nigeria's oil. I saw the massive poverty present in your region during my visit there. You have no access to the sea and your lands are not really fit for agriculture. The earlier you guys realize that the south east is not economically viable the better for you people.

What I expect you the south east to be doing right now is massive industrialisation of your region instead of always complaining here on nairaland. Also, forming allies with other ethnic groups. You claim the Hausas and Yorubas are your enemies and yet the people whom you should be having as your allies are the same people you insult here on nairaland. Isn't it shameful that nobody can trust an igbo man? Isn't it bad that every ethnic group has one negative thing to say about igbos? This is not hate speech but undiluted truth. Check yourselves and tell yourselves the truth.

Lastly, please my fellow nairalanders kindly ignore any thread on biafra. It's not worth discussing or even throwing tantrums about.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 22, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by baski92(m): 8:40am On Nov 22, 2015
Trusting a igbo man is like, saying yes to the devil. If we give Nigeria to the igbos, they will end up splitting US

2 Likes

Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by saintikechi(m): 8:49am On Nov 22, 2015
The fear of BIAFRA has taken over Nigeria. Pharoa let my people go o...... Cast and bind *** in karashika's voice ***

14 Likes

Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 22, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I've often observed threads about biafra here on nairaland and I can't help laugh. Biafra is just a mirage. I won't be surprised if I'm called a yoruba or even a hausa person after this but the truth must be told. The truth is that Biafra will never come to light. I've been opportune to travel to some places in the east. Places such as anambra, imo, abia and enugu and I'm here to tell you my fellow nairalanders that's there's absolutely nothing fascinating about their region. They're in fact one of the poorest regions in the country. No wonder they badly want to include the SS in their quest for biafra. Let's ask ourselves this question. What does the south east contribute to the purse of Nigeria? What's the internally generated revenue of the south east? I noticed a guy here on nairaland always throwing tantrums on Edo state and I do nothing but shake my damn head for him. Which state in the south east is as rich as Edo state? What's the IGR of that state compared to that of Edo state? Do you know that there's over 800m barrels of oil that has not been tapped? Do you know that the quantity of coal recently discovered in Edo state surpasses that of even enugu the coal city? Do you know that they're lots of mineral resources that are yet to be exploited?

I pity all these gullible igbos here on nairaland. No state in the south east is richer than any state in the south south. You claim you have oil. What oil? Your oil doesn't even contribute 5% of Nigeria's oil. I saw the massive poverty present in your region during my visit there. You have no access to the sea and your lands are not really fit for agriculture. The earlier you guys realize that the south east is not economically viable the better for you people.

What I expect you the south east to be doing right now is massive industrialisation of your region instead of always complaining here on nairaland. Also, forming allies with other ethnic groups. You claim the Hausas and Yorubas are your enemies and yet the people whom you should be having as your allies are the same people you insult here on nairaland. Isn't it shameful that nobody can trust an igbo man? Isn't it bad that every ethnic group has one negative thing to say about igbos? This is not hate speech but undiluted truth. Check yourselves and tell yourselves the truth.

Lastly, please my fellow nairalanders kindly ignore any thread on biafra. It's not worth discussing or even throwing tantrums about.

dis bastarrd born of prostitute with thousand sperm. Did u dream of Igbo giant chasing you...

20 Likes

Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by mulattoclaro(m): 8:57am On Nov 22, 2015
patmaine:

dis bastarrd born of prostitute with thousand sperm. Did u dream of Igbo giant chasing you...
see this bastard child of a community slot. Thunder fire your nonsense flàthead.

2 Likes

Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by demielvis: 8:58am On Nov 22, 2015
I dont get it.
You always say biafra is a mirage and the protesters are miscreants but you are bothered and take them serious.
Whoever takes miscreants serious?

12 Likes

Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by ikechu1278: 9:04am On Nov 22, 2015
Yet again, the coward is crying more than a biatch.

I always found it laughable how desperate some ppl are in trying to force one Nigeria down others throat.

Hilariously enough, the ones constantly telling Igbo how "invaluable" igboland is are the ones scared the most of the nation dividing. Evident this brain dead OP fool. Like the r3tarded monkey has opened more biafran topic and invaded biafra topic more than anyone on this forum.

Likewise the fools are the ones desperately trying to limit igboland to SE. We'll see how you f2kers will keep the rest of us in you shameless "one Nigeria" after SE breaks off. That's wtf I want to see how you ppl plan to dictacte where the rest of us go.

Lastly, that Edo state you constantly shamessly attache by force to is one of the poorest state in Nigeria in case your dimwitted @ss didn't know that. There is not one SE state Edo state is more viable than, not one. In addition, apart from round-about, there is Nothing Edo has and when i speak of edo, i exclude igbanke obviously, anyway hence the edo desperate attempt to claim anioma land

16 Likes

Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by Lordave: 9:07am On Nov 22, 2015
baski92:
Trusting a igbo man is like, saying yes to the devil. If we give Nigeria to the igbos, they will end up splitting US
I knew Mulattoclaro will have people who would agree with his stüpidity.

What do you mean by trusting an Igbo man? Which Igbo man needs your inconsequential trust?

Your brothers that all Nigerians trusted, what did they do for you? How did they transform your region to the Big Apple?

7 Likes

Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by Anticabal: 9:08am On Nov 22, 2015
The fear of Biafra chasing nigeria like the Biafran giant in Bakare's dream since 1970 AD.

5 Likes

Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by Anticabal: 9:11am On Nov 22, 2015
Ehen OP abeg o. How do you claim people are inconsequential and poor but yet don't want them to leave you? Pls make me understand.

I am an Ibo man from rivers in SS and here in lagos, yorubas call me omo Igbo and i agree with them.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by Lordave: 9:14am On Nov 22, 2015
I do nothing but shake my damn head for him. Which state in the south east is as rich as Edo state? What's the IGR of that state compared to that of Edo state? Do you know that there's over 800m barrels of oil that has not been tapped? Do you know that the quantity of coal recently discovered in Edo state surpasses that of even enugu the coal city?
See unbridled chest beating shocked shocked

So Edo state has all these things and more oil than Qatar yet the nearly stoned Oshiomole?

Edo state has all these and you still look like one starved Somalian refugee?

Mulattoclaro, you're obviously depressed. I don't know but maybe Igbos don't fancy dropping #10 #10 in your beggar plate.

9 Likes

Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by ichidodo: 9:14am On Nov 22, 2015
You denigrate the igbos yet you fear their secession? Grow a pair, prick...

9 Likes

Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by MrRobot: 9:25am On Nov 22, 2015
Is this op not the same cockroach that claimed to have repented from bigot? wait did I hear him compare ediot state to any state in SE?

The op is obviously an attention seeking piss of sshit that was begotten by a prostitute mother

2 Likes

Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by Money40: 9:41am On Nov 22, 2015
Please ignore this op we know how edo gals travel to Italy to sleep with dogs, please don't mind the crossbreeded op, comparing edo to SE, #kaibuhari

1 Like

Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by basilo101: 9:43am On Nov 22, 2015
OP is a low lifer
Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by belente(m): 10:08am On Nov 22, 2015
@ Op you b ewu gambia

1 Like

Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:23am On Nov 22, 2015
mulattoclaro:
see this bastard child of a community slot. Thunder fire your nonsense flàthead.
I thought you slowpoke said u have repented of tribal wars on nairaland yorubas you people are too uncertain that's y the great igbos call you serpent

3 Likes

Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by DaBullIT(m): 11:04am On Nov 22, 2015
Let them have their fun

soon it'll be time to get serious and face reality
Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 22, 2015
Why don't you people ignore this boy...
Everybody in nl politics knows how senseless he is BC of the envy he has on Igbo's.

Ask the op whether Edo is landlocked or not?
Ask him why he always insist on ss?
Ask him why he can't form Edo nation while the eastern region have their Biafra??

All this caused by fear of unknown and jealousness.

But I know Biafra will surely come to fruition.

1 Like

Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by mightyhaze: 11:19am On Nov 22, 2015
So u just woke up ds monin 2 insult alaigbo right? Kontinu

3 Likes

Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by Kyase(m): 11:20am On Nov 22, 2015
mulattoclaro:
No be been repent last week or am I mistaken?
Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by mightyhaze: 11:21am On Nov 22, 2015
mulattoclaro:
hmmm! Mulatoclaro aka thiagoneves aka spanishkid so less dan 24hrs of ur so called repentance,u went back 2 ur vomit! I spit,no I hack and xpectorate heavily on u. Ewu cheesy

3 Likes

Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by localblood(m): 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lol biapeople dey vex oh. Op na one chance be this oh run 4 ur life.
Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by nwadiuko1(m): 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
never mind what riffraffs say, ignore until they fade away.
Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by spanishkid(m): 6:05am On Nov 24, 2015
mightyhaze:
hmmm! Mulatoclaro aka thiagoneves aka spanishkid so less dan 24hrs of ur so called repentance,u went back 2 ur vomit! I spit,no I hack and xpectorate heavily on u. Ewu cheesy
do you know you're very stupid. Why are you mentioning my moniker? Are you high? You this black monkey respect yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: 2 Die As Toyota Bus Plunges Into Ososa River In Ijebu Ode / Oyo Lawmaker On Strike Over Unpaid Allowance / See What Fire Did To Kure Ultra Modern Market In Minna(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.