Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,301 members, 7,950,543 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

Extra! Extra! Read All About It: There Is A New Radio Station In Town - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Extra! Extra! Read All About It: There Is A New Radio Station In Town (866 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) / Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station / MUST READ: All You Need To Know About UNILAG Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Extra! Extra! Read All About It: There Is A New Radio Station In Town by Bimbo25(f): 11:31pm On May 22, 2009
The radio waves in Lagos seems to be the hottest in the world with different radio stations creeping up every day. As if all the hot radio stations that we already have were not enough, there seems to be a new and hotter radio station in town.

It is called BEAT (99.9) FM. It is situated in Ikoyi and seems to be headed by Olisa formerly of cool fm and of storm records (i hope he is still with storm records).

I don't know if he owns the station or is a top official. What i do know however is that the station is new and plays lots of hot music with less talk (which i like).

Olisa seems to have stepped up his game and is better than ever. He is now more interesting and funnier than ever. he anchors the morning show on weekdays.

You can check them out to see if what i am saying is true. Tune to 99.9 fm and join the beat on the beat fm.

Like they say 'you can't beat the beat'. Hope you enjoy the station.

(1) (Reply)

Mcheal Jackson Is Not Dead,pls Dont Say He Is Its Hurts. / Nollywood Stars Mourn Jackson / Strictly For Good Music Producers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.