Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,726 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:35 AM

Freaky Naija Girls, See How The Exp0se Thereselves On Whatsapp And Share Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freaky Naija Girls, See How The Exp0se Thereselves On Whatsapp And Share Online (7713 Views)

Freaky Naija Girls, See How The Exp0se Thereselves On Whatsapp And Share Online / Freaky Naija Girls, See How The Exp0se Thereselves On Whatsapp And Share Online / PHOTOS: Should A Lady Exp0se Her Body Like This In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freaky Naija Girls, See How The Exp0se Thereselves On Whatsapp And Share Online by melalily: 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2015

Re: Freaky Naija Girls, See How The Exp0se Thereselves On Whatsapp And Share Online by Anijay1212(m): 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
Damn!!!
Re: Freaky Naija Girls, See How The Exp0se Thereselves On Whatsapp And Share Online by midehi2(f): 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
damn!
Re: Freaky Naija Girls, See How The Exp0se Thereselves On Whatsapp And Share Online by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
Speechless
Re: Freaky Naija Girls, See How The Exp0se Thereselves On Whatsapp And Share Online by SAMBARRY: 1:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
End time lesbians
Re: Freaky Naija Girls, See How The Exp0se Thereselves On Whatsapp And Share Online by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
darkenrebel:
Speechless

You are sick!
Re: Freaky Naija Girls, See How The Exp0se Thereselves On Whatsapp And Share Online by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
darkenedrebel:

You are sick!
Nd d reason for my sickness is wat?
Re: Freaky Naija Girls, See How The Exp0se Thereselves On Whatsapp And Share Online by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
darkenrebel:
Nd d reason for my sickness is wat?

for impersonation
Re: Freaky Naija Girls, See How The Exp0se Thereselves On Whatsapp And Share Online by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
darkenedrebel:

for impersonation
Well it's not my fault

Wen i logged in my user name nairaland accepted it, i was not told d moniker has been used

I can deactivate if you want me to

After all dis is not my first or only moniker
Re: Freaky Naija Girls, See How The Exp0se Thereselves On Whatsapp And Share Online by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
darkenrebel:
Well it's not my fault
Wen i logged in my user name nairaland accepted it, i was not told d moniker
After all dis is not my first or only moniker

This is not your first or only account? meaning you must have come across my monicker one way or the other in the past & decided to duplicate it....I don't believe in coincidences

quote author=darkenrebel post=40293064]
I can deactivate if you want me to[/quote]

please do...
Re: Freaky Naija Girls, See How The Exp0se Thereselves On Whatsapp And Share Online by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
darkenedrebel:

This is not your first or only account? meaning you must have come across my monicker one way or the other in the past & decided to duplicate it....I don't believe in coincidences

quote author=darkenrebel post=40293064]
I can deactivate if you want me to

please do...
Well i won't ask u to believe me

If I have come across ur moniker i won't bother using it

All d once dat i tried were taken, dis was not, so i used it

Blame nairaland not me
Re: Freaky Naija Girls, See How The Exp0se Thereselves On Whatsapp And Share Online by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
darkenrebel:
Well i won't ask u to believe me

If I have come across ur moniker i won't bother using it

All d once dat i tried were taken, dis was not, so i used it

Blame nairaland not me

Alright then...
Re: Freaky Naija Girls, See How The Exp0se Thereselves On Whatsapp And Share Online by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Alright then...
So i should go ahead and delete?
Re: Freaky Naija Girls, See How The Exp0se Thereselves On Whatsapp And Share Online by Lucialovely(f): 5:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
shocked shocked[i][/i] cry cry
Re: Freaky Naija Girls, See How The Exp0se Thereselves On Whatsapp And Share Online by Dubemkelly(m): 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nothing serious here really, just that the last pic is disturbing...Maaheeda has done worse than these
Re: Freaky Naija Girls, See How The Exp0se Thereselves On Whatsapp And Share Online by khalhokage(m): 6:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lucialovely:
shocked shocked[i][/i] cry cry

Lol
Re: Freaky Naija Girls, See How The Exp0se Thereselves On Whatsapp And Share Online by Ahyourity(m): 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
the girl at first picture looks like crocodile..

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Gay Model And Linda Ikeji's First Son, Onyx Godwin Shows Off Eggplant / Naira Marley Release His Pictures Of Him Smoking Marijuana In His Mother Womb. / Yvonne Nelson Banned From Acting For One Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.