Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,145 members, 7,883,977 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:21 PM

Most Embarassing Moments! Stories Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Embarassing Moments! Stories Please (721 Views)

Guys. Share The Embarassing Moments When Ur D--k Erected In Public / Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! / Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Embarassing Moments! Stories Please by ama27(f): 12:58am On May 23, 2009
Just had a conversation with some friends i laughed so much i was rolling on the floor, thought i should start up a topic that can cause some laughs (especially in this time of economic gloom)

ill start with 1 of mine. I was in Lagos sometime last year, and my husband and i spent a night in a hotel ( the night we arrived)  In the morning as we checked out , we had the driver come in to help with taking out all the luggage. Hotel policy is that they cant check you out without physically inspecting the room, me i was catwalking ( in my mind thinking sebi its1 night we couldnt have broken anything haba, over jay) Only for the Hotel guy to call out to me as i was wlking down the corridor with driver, and husband in tow, Madam u forgot your pant ( he was walking towards me with my pant in hand), apparently it was left on the floor somewhere!

Hope people will be willing to contribute
Re: Most Embarassing Moments! Stories Please by kaypumpin2(m): 1:07am On May 23, 2009
I inadvertently sent a text meant for a fling to my fiance about where to meet up with me and how to get the key.

I went there,with a wrapped gift of perfume(happened i have turned down my fiancee's request for this same perfume a day earlier 'cos i termed it too expensive) hoping to have the best of time alone with this lady and as i opened the door shocked shocked embarassed,

It was 3 yrs ago and till date i still feel embarassed whenever we talk about it.
Re: Most Embarassing Moments! Stories Please by topup: 4:46am On May 23, 2009
She still went along with the wedding, despite the obvious fact that you were unfaithful?? Hmm.
Re: Most Embarassing Moments! Stories Please by SeanT21(f): 5:11am On May 23, 2009
Started Laughing in Church because of a funny text message. lipsrsealed
Re: Most Embarassing Moments! Stories Please by iice(f): 9:00am On May 23, 2009
Re: Most Embarassing Moments! Stories Please by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 23, 2009
I was in class and after several weeks of eating eggs everyday, I was more than full. In fact almost close to the end of lessons, I really needed to ease myself. I thought, these are whites, they don't hear smells. grin So I kindly raised my butt on a side and let out a very silent and slow fart.

A minute later, the guy behind me said he was smelling something fishy and promptly concluded that someone had farted. OK I am a girl, I have got my reputation to maintain so I gently kept quiet while the guy sitting beside this classmate of mine took the blame.

I guess the fart was so powerful that he never thought it could come from a far distance. Someone beside him must have shot it and that was him.

The innocent guy did plead not guilty but the only person who could vouch for him was too busy protecting her ass.

grin grin grin
Re: Most Embarassing Moments! Stories Please by AmAlone: 9:05pm On May 23, 2009
funny girl grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Embarassing Moments! Stories Please by follypimpi(m): 9:22pm On May 23, 2009
kay_pumpin:

I inadvertently sent a text meant for a fling to my fiance about where to meet up with me and how to get the key.

I went there,with a wrapped gift of perfume(happened i have turned down my fiancee's request for this same perfume a day earlier 'cos i termed it too expensive) hoping to have the best of time alone with this lady and as i opened the door shocked shocked embarassed,

It was 3 yrs ago and till date i still feel embarassed whenever we talk about it.

I remembered that grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Could These Drive Him Away Further More? / What's The Best Time To Get Even? / My Friend Need Help: She Is In Love With To Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.