Stats: 3,175,667 members, 7,895,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 12:18 PM

Medicine Or Pharmacy - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Medicine Or Pharmacy (845 Views)

Medicine Or Pharmacy.which One Is Tougher? / Medicine Or Pharmacy?which Should I Go For?? / How Lucrative Is Pharmacy As A Career? (2) (3) (4)

Medicine Or Pharmacy by Emmanueltheman: 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
Pls I need or advice

I'm an undergraduate now in 400 level but due to my result and d course im doing currently I intend writing jamb again.
I nd to kw which is better BTW med and pharmacy
I kw med is now 7 year but I don't kw if pharmacy pays well
I'm not doing this cos of money I just want to make this sacrifice....
Re: Medicine Or Pharmacy by tuscani: 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
if actually is for scarifice then you should know what you want to sacrifice for.
Re: Medicine Or Pharmacy by Emmanueltheman: 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
tuscani:
if actually is for scarifice then you should know what you want to sacrifice for.
That y I cr8ed dis topic
Re: Medicine Or Pharmacy by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
i would advise u to follow ur heart nd d one u really love.... as for me pharmacy anyday
Re: Medicine Or Pharmacy by Eleniyan15: 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
you just want to waste your time
abeg enter job search mode
keep deceiving your self
you want to take jamb again and still you don't no what to chose, brother do the right thing and become successful
Re: Medicine Or Pharmacy by Emmanueltheman: 7:20am On Nov 23, 2015
Eleniyan15:
you just want to waste your time
abeg enter job search mode
keep deceiving your self
you want to take jamb again and still you don't no what to chose, brother do the right thing and become successful
As I said its a sacrifice.
Re: Medicine Or Pharmacy by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 23, 2015
You are running from one cos of your result and you think you can cope in medicine or pharmacy?
Re: Medicine Or Pharmacy by Emmanueltheman: 9:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
there is a reason y result is like that

Best Answer Needed - Indicate Reason For Leaving Your Present Employment? / Professional Training: Become A World-class Facility Manager / Please I Need Advice I Want To Quit My Job