Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,880 members, 7,883,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:32 PM

Message From IPOB To Biafrans And The World At Large. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message From IPOB To Biafrans And The World At Large. (2750 Views)

More Breathtaking Pictures From IPOB Rally In Aba / Nnamdi Kanu Gets An Eagle As Gift From IPOB Owerri Branch (Photos, Video) / Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message From IPOB To Biafrans And The World At Large. by egbusi1(m): 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nnamdi Okwu Kanu is not dead:

Those paid to tarnish the image of Biafra and Biafrans through their heinous media deceit and lies will never succeed. Biafrans are mentally strong and resolute.

The news making rounds on social media that the Leader and commander of Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Okwu Kanu is dead, is false and baseless. The Nigerian government is trying to erupt an unpresidented emotional explosion of Biafrans home and abroad there by rendering our peaceful march useless and to make Biafrans appear to be the opposite of what we expressly preach.

Enemies of Biafra are trying to use their media coverage and propaganda to spur Biafrans into unwarranted and undue violence over the rumoured murder of Nnamdi Okwu Kanu (GCBA) by the DSS and Nigerian Government. They are seeking for another reason not to present him at the court tomorrow being Monday the 23rd day of November, 2015.

Those who are unable to be present at the court hearing should prepare for a protest. This present march to Biafra redemption cannot be stopped half way. It is the responsibility of this generation to redeem Biafra and Biafrans. Those Biafrans who are opposed to the redemption of Biafra and therefore term her 'Dead' is in for a grand awakening. As have been prophesied by the Oracle of Biafrans, Biafra will be the last miracle on earth. With the coming of Biafra, 'it is finished'.

Oha na Eze ndi Igbo cannot disown what they do not own. IPOB was never and can never be a possession of poorly bred set of individuals and self acclaimed igbo leaders of thought. Biafrans are not Igbos, rather igbos should aspire to be Biafrans, not the other way round. He who is at peace with Chukwu Okike Abiama does not fear at the ranting of mere mortals.

The coming of Biafra is unavoidable and unstoppable. Like the dawn of morn, Her advance is inevitable. When Biafra finally arrives, m ga asi unu, unu nekwa anya rasia m.

#FreeBiafra
#FreeNnamdikanu
#FreeIPOB

Authored by: Mmaduabuchi Anyagulu.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message From IPOB To Biafrans And The World At Large. by naijapips02: 3:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
egbusi1:
Nnamdi Okwu Kanu is not dead:

Those paid to tarnish the image of Biafra and Biafrans through their heinous media deceit and lies will never succeed. Biafrans are mentally strong and resolute.

The news making rounds on social media that the Leader and commander of Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Okwu Kanu is dead, is false and baseless. The Nigerian government is trying to erupt an unpresidented emotional explosion of Biafrans home and abroad there by rendering our peaceful march useless and to make Biafrans appear to be the opposite of what we expressly preach.

Enemies of Biafra are trying to use their media coverage and propaganda to spur Biafrans into unwarranted and undue violence over the rumoured murder of Nnamdi Okwu Kanu (GCBA) by the DSS and Nigerian Government. They are seeking for another reason not to present him at the court tomorrow being Monday the 23rd day of November, 2015.

Those who are unable to be present at the court hearing should prepare for a protest. This present march to Biafra redemption cannot be stopped half way. It is the responsibility of this generation to redeem Biafra and Biafrans. Those Biafrans who are opposed to the redemption of Biafra and therefore term her 'Dead' is in for a grand awakening. As have been prophesied by the Oracle of Biafrans, Biafra will be the last miracle on earth. With the coming of Biafra, 'it is finished'.

Oha na Eze ndi Igbo cannot disown what they do not own. IPOB was never and can never be a possession of poorly bred set of individuals and self acclaimed igbo leaders of thought. Biafrans are not Igbos, rather igbos should aspire to be Biafrans, not the other way round. He who is at peace with Chukwu Okike Abiama does not fear at the ranting of mere mortals.

The coming of Biafra is unavoidable and unstoppable. Like the dawn of morn, Her advance is inevitable. When Biafra finally arrives, m ga asi unu, unu nekwa anya rasia m.

#FreeBiafra
#FreeNnamdikanu
#FreeIPOB

Authored by: Mmaduabuchi Anyagulu.

who is Mmaduabuchi Anyagulu. and what is his position in the grand scheme of things?

3 Likes

Re: Message From IPOB To Biafrans And The World At Large. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
#PEACE
Re: Message From IPOB To Biafrans And The World At Large. by egbusi1(m): 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
naijapips02:

who is Mmaduabuchi Anyagulu. and what is his position in the grand scheme of things?

He is an information officer in IPOB, remember that Nnamdi kanu is the leader of IPOB and not MASSOB. So IPOB should be trusted on concerning Nnamdi kanu.

Moreover IPOB believe in non violent agitation for biafra while MASSOB believe in violence, so I think MASSOB made the press release just to incite violence and panic in the people of SE & SS.

3 Likes

Re: Message From IPOB To Biafrans And The World At Large. by EternalTruths: 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
The day Buhari kills KANU will be the day he signed his death sentence

Even Aso Rock won't be safe for him

Biafra has right to referendum provided by UN charter on self determination cool

7 Likes

Re: Message From IPOB To Biafrans And The World At Large. by naijapips02: 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
egbusi1:

He is an information officer in IPOB, remember that Nnamdi kanu is the leader of IPOB and not MASSOB. So IPOB should be trusted on concerning Nnamdi kanu.

Moreover IPOB believe in non violent agitation for biafra while MASSOB believe in violence, so I think MASSOB made the press release just to incite violence and panic in the people of SE & SS.

lol. When it comes to Nigerian matters, believe me, MASSOB have more information than IPOB. How many IPOB members have visited Kanu in prison? How come the information officer never cited any visit to further buttress his claim?

Something is not right here. Either kanu is dead or he is terribly ill.

1 Like

Re: Message From IPOB To Biafrans And The World At Large. by wisdomguy4u(m): 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
egbusi1:

Where is your source to back post up? Your assertion is worthless without a reliable source. Uche mmadu faction of massob and IPOB are working together. Stop trying to put division between the two.
Re: Message From IPOB To Biafrans And The World At Large. by porshuch: 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hahahhahahahahahha are you still dreaming of your Non existing IPOB? ABEG GO AND SLEEP JOOR! NNAMDI KANU will rot in jail.

1 Like

Re: Message From IPOB To Biafrans And The World At Large. by DaBullIT(m): 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
They gave federal government 1 week ultimatum all na pfffff

They protested in UK,China, Singapore , but they didn't get Kanu released

If he's dead , there's nothing y'all gonna go
Re: Message From IPOB To Biafrans And The World At Large. by Yeske2(m): 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
egbusi1:

You lie, IPOB preaches hate and violence while MASSOB goes nonviolent.Don't tell me you just knew about the Biafran agitation to distort history.
Re: Message From IPOB To Biafrans And The World At Large. by illiad: 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
I even want the Nigerian government to try
Re: Message From IPOB To Biafrans And The World At Large. by Yeske2(m): 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
EternalTruths:

Biafra has right to referendum provided by UN charter on self determination cool
We've heard those rants before now and nothing happened, what's new this time?
He can't be arrested, he's been arrested and what happened?
He can't be killed and if he's killed, what will you personally do?
Re: Message From IPOB To Biafrans And The World At Large. by EternalTruths: 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
Yeske2:

I hope you will enlist in his personal bodyguard

Just encourage him to kill KANU first cool
Re: Message From IPOB To Biafrans And The World At Large. by Yeske2(m): 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
EternalTruths:

I hope you will enlist in his personal bodyguard

Just encourage him to kill KANU first cool
What will you do personally if he kills him? We are tired of the noise, more action, less noise.
Get director out first
Re: Message From IPOB To Biafrans And The World At Large. by EternalTruths: 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
Yeske2:
What will you do personally if he kills him? We are tired of the noise, more action, less noise.
Get director out first

What I will do is a personal thing

Talking is not my style

Just encourage him to kill KANU

Then you will know that Igbos are not Yorubas who kept quiet when Awo was forced to commit suicide or MKO killed. cool
Re: Message From IPOB To Biafrans And The World At Large. by OreMI22: 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
[size=14pt][b]The impression that Igbos have suddenly decided not to embrace Nigeria is FALSE.

Igbos founded Nigeria's independence and invested most heavily in areas of Nigeria outside their homeland because they believed in Nigeria, even when the others have NEVER believed in Nigeria.People like Muhammadu Buhari that oppress Igbos today, did not even know how much sacrifice Igbo politicians made for the independence of Nigeria.

Igbos are only asking to be treated as EQUAL citizens of Nigeria and not 5th class citizens. Since, Nigeria flatly and callously denied their request to be treated fairly as citizens of Nigeria, Igbos are compelled to determine their own future in another country away from Nigeria's predatory slave-master relationship.

Those northern boys threatening fire and brimstone should get ready to fight. In any case, our people still deaf to the idea of leaving the north should at least acquire some guns and machetes, in order to defend themselves when the northern mob comes for them.

As for the impression that we will somehow give in to northern threats/blackmail and remain in Nigeria as slaves because of our peoples' property who had been adamant about living in the north, you must be totally mistaken. [/b]
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Message From IPOB To Biafrans And The World At Large. by simplycarro: 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
Biafrans mad people.
The DSS will not be stampede to bring Kanu to the court tommorow with the mind games you Biafrans are playing.
You can conclude that Kanu is dead if the DSS refuses to bring him tommorow and you start your violent protest.
Mad people

1 Like

Re: Message From IPOB To Biafrans And The World At Large. by Yeske2(m): 5:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
EternalTruths:

What I will do is a personal thing

Talking is not my style

Just encourage him to kill KANU

Then you will know that Igbos are not Yorubas who kept quiet when Awo was forced to commit suicide or MKO killed. cool
Show us pix you took during the last protest

1 Like

Re: Message From IPOB To Biafrans And The World At Large. by Bobbystanley(m): 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
Biafra is inevitable.

It's a compulsion.

I am proud to be Biafran.

3 Likes

Re: Message From IPOB To Biafrans And The World At Large. by EternalTruths: 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
Yeske2:
Show us pix you took during the last protest

Since you believe Nigeria can defeat Biafra, tell your god Buhari to kill KANU

In short tell him to produced his dead body as they did in the case of Shekau

cool
Re: Message From IPOB To Biafrans And The World At Large. by EternalTruths: 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
simplycarro:
Biafrans mad people.
The DSS will not be stampede to bring Kanu to the court tommorow with the mind games you Biafrans are playing.
You can conclude that Kanu is dead if the DSS refuses to bring him tommorow and you start your violent protest.
Mad people

If Nigeria believes they can suppress Biafra , please do to KANU what was done to Yusuf of BH cool

1 Like

Re: Message From IPOB To Biafrans And The World At Large. by EternalTruths: 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
OreMI22:
[size=14pt][b]The impression that Igbos have suddenly decided not to embrace Nigeria is FALSE.

Igbos founded Nigeria's independence and invested most heavily in areas of Nigeria outside their homeland because they believed in Nigeria, even when the others have NEVER believed in Nigeria.People like Muhammadu Buhari that oppress Igbos today, did not even know how much sacrifice Igbo politicians made for the independence of Nigeria.

Igbos are only asking to be treated as EQUAL citizens of Nigeria and not 5th class citizens. Since, Nigeria flatly and callously denied their request to be treated fairly as citizens of Nigeria, Igbos are compelled to determine their own future in another country away from Nigeria's predatory slave-master relationship.

Those northern boys threatening fire and brimstone should get ready to fight. In any case, our people still deaf to the idea of leaving the north should at least acquire some guns and machetes, in order to defend themselves when the northern mob comes for them.

As for the impression that we will somehow give in to northern threats/blackmail and remain in Nigeria as slaves because of our peoples' property who had been adamant about living in the north, you must be totally mistaken. [/b]
[/size]

If they believe Biafrans can't do jack, kill KANU like Yusuf of BH cool
Re: Message From IPOB To Biafrans And The World At Large. by Yeske2(m): 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
EternalTruths:

Since you believe Nigeria can defeat Biafra, tell your god Buhari to kill KANU

In short tell him to produced his dead body as they did in the case of Shekau

cool
What have you done about his arrest personally? I would want to see ya pix in one of ya parade abi protest.

1 Like

Re: Message From IPOB To Biafrans And The World At Large. by simplycarro: 5:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
EternalTruths:

If Nigeria believes they can suppress Biafra , please do to KANU what was done to Yusuf of BH cool
Shaaaraaap! Nnamdi Kanu will rot away in prison the way Bejamin Onwuka of BZM is dying away in prison.
The next target are those your PDP politicans and the TAN guy that are behind these Biafra madness.
Nnammdi Kanu is toss already.

1 Like

Re: Message From IPOB To Biafrans And The World At Large. by EternalTruths: 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
simplycarro:

Shaaaraaap! Nnamdi Kanu will rot away in prison the way Bejamin Onwuka of BZM is dying away in prison.
The next target are those your PDP politicans and the TAN guy that are behind these Biafra madness.
Nnammdi Kanu is toss already.

Please kill KANU like the way you guys killed Yusuf of BH cool
Re: Message From IPOB To Biafrans And The World At Large. by EternalTruths: 5:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
Yeske2:
What have you done about his arrest personally? I would want to see ya pix in one of ya parade abi protest.

Biafrans are chicken minded like some Northern slaves

Kill KANU like Yusuf of BH

Nothing will happen

Hahahahahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Message From IPOB To Biafrans And The World At Large. by omoelesa(m): 5:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
GEJ till 2019 crew has abadon that phrase,is now biafla,biafla with one raghead,fllathead call nnmadi kanu leading the charge.

1 Like

Re: Message From IPOB To Biafrans And The World At Large. by ARIZONA123(m): 5:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
Yeske2:
. With this kind of people parading themselve as igbo. Igbo nation is doomed. Though I still doubt ur igbolity but the way you fight ur igbo brothers on nairaland because of little crumb you receive from Ngige is mind blowing! It makes me wanna cry because I am igbo. With people like you. Unity is lost in igbo land
Re: Message From IPOB To Biafrans And The World At Large. by Yeske2(m): 5:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
EternalTruths:

Biafrans are chicken minded like some Northern slaves

Kill KANU like Yusuf of BH

Nothing will happen

Hahahahahahaha grin
Oblige my request or we end this back and forth discussion.
Re: Message From IPOB To Biafrans And The World At Large. by EternalTruths: 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
Yeske2:
Oblige my request or we end this back and forth discussion.

Post your pics and phone number

Tell us your residence so that we can personally deliver it to you. cool
Re: Message From IPOB To Biafrans And The World At Large. by EternalTruths: 5:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. With this kind of people parading themselve as igbo. Igbo nation is doomed. Though I still doubt ur igbolity but the way you fight ur igbo brothers on nairaland because of little crumb you receive from Ngige is mind blowing! It makes me wanna cry because I am igbo. With people like you. Unity is lost in igbo land

Don't be deceived by his kind

We will hang him in Biafra

I have asked for his contact

He will think it is a joke until Biafra catch up with him and his treachery exposed in Biafra cool
Re: Message From IPOB To Biafrans And The World At Large. by yahrant140(m): 5:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
EternalTruths:

You are taking your freedom of speech to the extreme.
You are heating up the polity. I hope you won't run into hiding when the DSS come knocking on your door soon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reviewing Osinbajo’s Achievements During 38days As Acting President / SHOCKING: Boko Haram Terrorist Makes Confession, Reveals ALL Shekau’s Secrets / Blacks Don't Read (this Article Is So True And Saddening)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.