Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,613 members, 7,972,265 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 07:43 AM

Breaking News- Inec Declares Kogi Election Inconclusive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News- Inec Declares Kogi Election Inconclusive (694 Views)

INEC Declares Ife Central Constituency Election Inconclusive / INEC Declares Kogi Senatorial Rerun Election Inconclusive / Inec Declares Kogi State Election Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News- Inec Declares Kogi Election Inconclusive by conquerorsegun(m): 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
@inecnigeria
the Independent National Electoral Commission had declared the Kogi state governoship election inconclusive, that a supplementary election will be held at a later date to be announce.
Source -
https://mobile.twitter.com/inecnigeria/status/668455436698460160?p=v
Re: Breaking News- Inec Declares Kogi Election Inconclusive by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
Who. Are they trying to deceive? undecided
Re: Breaking News- Inec Declares Kogi Election Inconclusive by baralatie(m): 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
You sure?
Re: Breaking News- Inec Declares Kogi Election Inconclusive by TimeManager(m): 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
A Delayed Victory For Audu. However, This Confirms APC Is Not About A Do Or Die Affair Unlike The PDP.INEC Is Really Independent To Have Announced This Without Pressure From The Powers That Be. Those Areas Are APC's Stronghold,they Have It Locked Down. The Bye election Would Be A Walk Over For APC
No Lie Only Truth!
Re: Breaking News- Inec Declares Kogi Election Inconclusive by dustmalik(m): 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
TimeManager:
A Delayed Victory For Audu. However, This Confirms APC Is Not About A Do Or Die Affair Unlike The PDP.INEC Is Really Independent To Have Announced This Without Pressure From The Powers That Be. Those Areas Are APC's Stronghold,they Have It Locked Down. The Bye election Would Be A Walk Over For APC
No Lie Only Truth!
I understand the cancelled votes are from Dekina LGA, and Wada is from that LGA. So it can't be said to be a stronghold of APC. But, considering that there are 49,000 possible votes, and taken also into consideration that 100% turnout isn't possible, I don't see how Wada can stage a comeback. By the way, PDP can't possibly get all the votes.
Re: Breaking News- Inec Declares Kogi Election Inconclusive by TimeManager(m): 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
@dustmalik I Agree With You, All Things Being Equal Wada Should Be Winning In His LG. But I Said That Because Apc Have Been Penetrating Those Areas. Morever, Wada Has Not Been Helping Himself In Majority Of Areas In His LG Thereby Giving An Advantage To Apc.
I See A Splited Votes
No Lie Only Truth!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Votes Against UN Resolution To Protect Human Rights Defenders / $2.1bn Arms Deal: Dokpesi Released, Expresses Zeal To Face Further Interrogation / Photos Of Gov Ambode Attends The Coronation Of New Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.