Stats: 3,200,513 members, 7,975,059 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:53 PM

See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) (53773 Views)

Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) / Hehe! See What Omotola Jalade Was Caught Doing With Another Man In Bed (photos) / See The Tummy Revealing Outfit Omotola Wore To 2015 Elite Model Look(Pics (2) (3) (4)

Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by SAMBARRY: 11:39am On Nov 23, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

Don't mind her...always trying so hard not to be forgotten
yinmu

Her businesses,charity and speeches and invitation to seminars is enough to make Her not forgotten, hater wink
Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by SAMBARRY: 11:44am On Nov 23, 2015
Burger01:
Omotola is already becoming old and less appealing jare angry She should live maturely and responsibly like a married woman she is. Make she leave all this childhood things for her daughters angry

Taa! angry
abeg sharap jare undecided

Na una type go bash am say she's not sexy again, she dresses like An old woman, she has lost her appeal Bla Bla Bla undecided

And btw if her husband's not complaining wetin be your own? undecided

Do you know whether it's Her husband that bought the gown for her undecided
Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by SAMBARRY: 11:45am On Nov 23, 2015
thorpido:
This dressing doesn't set a good example for her kids.
her life,live yours tongue
Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by thorpido(m): 11:50am On Nov 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:
her life,live yours tongue
She's a public figure and an expected role model.
Her life anyway as you say.

Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by Burger01(m): 11:51am On Nov 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:
abeg sharap jare undecided

Back una type go bash am say she's not sexy again, she dresses like An old woman, she has lost her appeal Bla Bla Bla undecided

And btw if her husband's not complaining wetin be your own? undecided

Do you know whether it's Her husband that bought the gown for her undecided
Her beauty, the way she dresses and whatever appeal she has is for her husband alone and not for public consumption or discussion. You clearly didn't get my gist. You clothe your wife up sexily and send her to the public if you like undecided
Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by SAMBARRY: 11:51am On Nov 23, 2015
pretydiva:
Omotola pls dress d way u wanna b address..ur a mother of four 4 pete's sake
and how's she adressed undecided

You wey wear bubu sef will be ignored where omotola is if you're talking about respect. Moreso the name she's made for herself is enough respect for her on its own.abi the fela wey una dey hail no be only pant he dey wear to grant interviews.isn't he respected even as a dead man

Make una dey deceive unaselves there.shioorrr
Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by SAMBARRY: 11:53am On Nov 23, 2015
Burger01:
Her beauty, the way she dresses and whatever appeal she has is for her husband alone and not for public consumption or discussion. You clearly didn't get my gist. You clothe your wife up sexily and send her to the public if you like undecided
and if her husband doesn't share your school of thought nko undecided?
Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by jonnieoneng: 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
I DON'T KNOW WHY WE NAIRALANDERS TAKE SWIPES AT PEOPLE THAT ARE MAKING IT IN LIFE.....IF YOU CRITICS ARE THAT WORTHY WHY WERE YOU NOT INVITED TO THE FUNCTION SHE WENT TO .....ABI OMOTOLA RIDE ON.........EWO KO LO KO SHI BA WON
Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by jonnieoneng: 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:
and if her husband doesn't share your school of thought nko undecided?
ARE YOU HER HUSBAND ....WHY ARE YOU MORE CONCERN THAN THE OWNER OF THE PROPERTY shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ABEG PARK WELLL
Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by mindtricks: 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:
her husband and kids aren't complaining so why are you lamenting more than the bereaved. undecided

Where are all these nl local champions creeping out from sef

Dearie,

I am one of the bereaved.

My star actress going about in public nude and you urge me to be indifferent?
Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by Anglovel: 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
deewhone:
She'z smoking hot
Dats how we dress in Ghana its very hot here and d ladies have to flaunt it if u ve got it !but seriously she is an actress and a good dresser with d right dress sense. What has been married or being a mother got to do with it?
Plsssss naija babes try to be civilized,modern and trendy or else u will keep asking why ur spouses have extra marital affairs or 2nd wives outside
She is my type of Girl
Go Girl!
Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by Henycymama(f): 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
look good but need to visit gym asap
Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by femi4: 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
pretydiva:
Omotola pls dress d way u wanna b address..ur a mother of four 4 pete's sake
Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by alaskido(m): 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
And the stupid husband is watching her dress like this. I hope he will not one day become a politician because these are the kind of things his opponent will use against him.
Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by SAMBARRY: 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
mindtricks:

Dearie,

I am one of the bereaved.

My star actress going about in public nude and you urge me to be indifferent?

if another person matter pain you pass your own I urge you to go report the matter to captain ekehinde and if there's no visible changes go to the nearest police station to Make a report
Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by SAMBARRY: 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
alaskido:
And the stupid husband is watching her dress like this. I hope he will not one day become a politician because these are the kind of things his opponent will use against him.
abegii let me hear word mr tail of the house
Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by SAMBARRY: 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
jonnieoneng:

ARE YOU HER HUSBAND ....WHY ARE YOU MORE CONCERN THAN THE OWNER OF THE PROPERTY shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ABEG PARK WELLL
you sef dress.see as you carry another man's wife matter on top head like gala

Woman wrapper oshi undecided
Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by SAMBARRY: 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
Anglovel:
Dats how we dress in Ghana its very hot here and d ladies have to flaunt it if u ve got it !but seriously she is an actress and a good dresser with d right dress sense. What has been married or being a mother got to do with it?
Plsssss naija babes try to be civilized,modern and trendy or else u will keep asking why ur spouses have extra marital affairs or 2nd wives outside
She is my type of Girl
Go Girl!
I just taya

No be how them abuse toke makinwa the other day.oshisko
Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by Elle277(f): 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
[quote author=SAMBARRY post=40317557] your cup of tea.at her level as an established actress she already has millions of fans all over Africa and Europe so....[/quote awww happy for her!...I maintain my stand(and its called personal opinion/cup of tea as you said) not anyone's business..drop your opinion and shift,,,I am not her fan..no biggie...BTW you're doing a nice job here..kudos! how I wish omosexy will see the way you defend her!
Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by SAMBARRY: 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
[quote author=Elle277 post=40328209][/quote] thanks for the compliments tongue

She has already seen it tongue
Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by choices235: 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
kilode100:
I'm sure her pussy is smelling. She has that look.

grin grin grin you!

Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by Elle277(f): 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:
thanks for the compliments tongue

wow ..kudos! lipsrsealed
SAMBARRY:
thanks for the compliments tongue

wow ..kudos!
Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:
yinmu

Her businesses,charity and speeches and invitation to seminars is enough to make Her not forgotten, hater wink

And you are the hatee
Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by SAMBARRY: 11:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
Elle277:
wow ..kudos! :-Xwow ..kudos!
come here let me give you a toe nail makeover tongue

Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by SAMBARRY: 11:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

And you are the hatee
bad belle go and sleep tongue
Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by kilode100(f): 4:26am On Nov 24, 2015
sabi99:
any day u start making good n positive comments I will start sending u #500 recharge card everyday n I mean it.....am very serious

Why are you so fixated on Kilode100? First, you promised me a job in chevron cheesy now, you are offering me 500N airtime..

Uncle, everyone can see that you are a scammer and whilst at it, you suck very bad.

Ode.

34 Likes

Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by kilode100(f): 4:37am On Nov 24, 2015
calmdude:
this is how u know haters, yours that doesn't smell what have you achieved in life.

I have been married twice.

28 Likes

Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by calmdude(m): 7:51am On Nov 24, 2015
kilode100:

I have been married twice.
and that is an achievement, that you can't keep a home. Well this woman with smell has kept one for over 16 years.
Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by Emodeee: 8:41am On Nov 24, 2015
Missmossy:

reply me na. M missing u badly.
Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by kilode100(f): 9:14am On Nov 24, 2015
calmdude:
and that is an achievement, that you can't keep a home. Well this woman with smell has kept one for over 16 years.

... And my parents have kept theirs for 33yrs... No biggy

31 Likes

Samuel Ogulu's Birthday: Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother Celebrates Her Husband / Alhaji Wasiu Ajani 'Tekoye' Is Dead / Nigerians Troll Zlatan Over Grammatical Error In Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks