Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,914 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:06 AM

Bomb Blask Rocks Maiduguri, 7 Killed, Many Injures. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blask Rocks Maiduguri, 7 Killed, Many Injures. (751 Views)

Lucky Irabor: "I Directed Air Strike That Misfires And Killed Many In Borno" / Nigeria Bombs Boko Haram Convoy, 15 Terrorists Killed, Many Wounded / Explosion Rocks Maiduguri Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Blask Rocks Maiduguri, 7 Killed, Many Injures. by Macelliot(m): 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
Female suicide bomber kills 7, injures many in Maiduguri November 22, 2015 at 6:29 pm in NewsBY NDAHI MARAMA, MAIDUGURI
Seven people were reportedly killed with scores injured when suspected female suicide bomber in her 20s detonated her Improvised explosive Devices (IEDs) along Maiduguri – Mafa road on Sunday afternoon. Sources said. The incident according to a police officer who is not authorized to talk to the press said, “The explosion took place at about 12 noon on Sunday near Welcome to Maiduguri Muna Garrage situated along Gamboru Ngala- Dikwa Mafa- Maiduguri troubled road. Muna garrage is east and an outskirt of Maiduguri which is about 7 kilometres drive to Maiduguri metropolis that had witnessed series of deadly attacks by terrorists during the peak of the Boko Haram insurgency. .. Unconfirmed report indicates that just yesterday (Saturday) an explosion occurred along the same area masterminded by a suspected suicide bomber who disguised among the Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) who were scheduled to be lifted to camps in Maiduguri. Our Correspondent gathered that the mangled bodies of the female suicide bomber were left at the scene while the 7 other victims including the injured were conveyed into undisclosed hospitals in Maiduguri. when contacted, the Media Coordinator of Operation Lafiya Dole said, ” he has just been transfered from the zone and now in Abuja to work with the Minister of Defence, which according to him, he is not in the position to comment on such issue”.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/female-suicide-bomber-kills-7-injures-many-in-maiduguri/
Re: Bomb Blask Rocks Maiduguri, 7 Killed, Many Injures. by maupe: 6:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
What in God's name is going on.
Re: Bomb Blask Rocks Maiduguri, 7 Killed, Many Injures. by Macelliot(m): 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
Our president is a tourist.
RIP..
Re: Bomb Blask Rocks Maiduguri, 7 Killed, Many Injures. by SeverusSnape(m): 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
One dull'ard said he'll end all these by December. undecided
Re: Bomb Blask Rocks Maiduguri, 7 Killed, Many Injures. by ajepako(f): 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
I tire today oh!

Bad news everywhere

And PMB don carry waka go Iran

I wish Buhari GOODLUCK sha
Re: Bomb Blask Rocks Maiduguri, 7 Killed, Many Injures. by mirabel001(f): 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
ok...gudnews
Re: Bomb Blask Rocks Maiduguri, 7 Killed, Many Injures. by Tallesty1(m): 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
Yea....

Heard it was another "unstructured" attack.
Re: Bomb Blask Rocks Maiduguri, 7 Killed, Many Injures. by PRYCE(m): 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
Again?

Well the dullard just went to Iran... A country known fully well for funding Terrorist organisations like Hezbollah!

He left Order apparently before he left!
Re: Bomb Blask Rocks Maiduguri, 7 Killed, Many Injures. by rebelXYZ: 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
Yah Allah! ! Pls come to our aide! Destroy Boko Haram and all thier sympathisers!
Re: Bomb Blask Rocks Maiduguri, 7 Killed, Many Injures. by Dharn(m): 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nawa o
Re: Bomb Blask Rocks Maiduguri, 7 Killed, Many Injures. by amtaken(f): 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
And Buhari is still globe-trotting o:

Today Iran.

Tomorrow Afghanistan.

And some people think he's not a suspect.

#sigh

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blask Rocks Maiduguri, 7 Killed, Many Injures. by funkiebully: 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
MOREharmMADE foot soldiers on rampage. Piss and shyt be upon him.

Sai bababoooooo tourist president

December is 9 days to come, barber oooo must end boko come December

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blask Rocks Maiduguri, 7 Killed, Many Injures. by brize(m): 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
But the zoo keeper is busy issuing final warning here and there to peaceful protesters, i even thought that boko haram killings is no more...... This is the reason i love karma so much.... It must surely come

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blask Rocks Maiduguri, 7 Killed, Many Injures. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
Seriously I wonder what people are still doing in that maiduguri.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blask Rocks Maiduguri, 7 Killed, Many Injures. by brize(m): 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
rebelXYZ:
Yah Allah! ! Pls come to our aide! Destroy Boko Haram and all thier sympathisers!
African mentality on display.... The reason Allah gave you brain and wisdom is for you to find your worldly solutions to your problems........ His own part is to assist you when he has seen your efforts.... Wait for Allah till your fellow are all gone
Re: Bomb Blask Rocks Maiduguri, 7 Killed, Many Injures. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
what are the security agents doing? are they leaving the idp people to their fate?
Re: Bomb Blask Rocks Maiduguri, 7 Killed, Many Injures. by EternalTruths: 7:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
" Attack on BH is an attack on the North." Buhari
Re: Bomb Blask Rocks Maiduguri, 7 Killed, Many Injures. by basilo101: 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
Biafrans need not fire a single shot. the zoo is destined to self destruct
Re: Bomb Blask Rocks Maiduguri, 7 Killed, Many Injures. by Bobbystanley(m): 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Buhari is not yet in Iran and his boys has done it again.
Re: Bomb Blask Rocks Maiduguri, 7 Killed, Many Injures. by rebelXYZ: 7:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
brize:
African mentality on display.... The reason Allah gave you brain and wisdom is for you to find your worldly solutions to your problems........ His own part is to assist you when he has seen your efforts.... Wait for Allah till your fellow are all gone
I don't get u. Are the troops not fighting them already? Is it now a sin to pray to my God about the country's situation? Are you just learning English and you're in a rush on knowing how to use it or what are you really insinuating? Cos I can't see where the african mentality has been displayed here. By the way, what's african mentality if may ask?
Re: Bomb Blask Rocks Maiduguri, 7 Killed, Many Injures. by ahaika23: 7:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

Obiano Nominated As The Best Primary Education Friendly Governor / Who Appointed The Emir As Chancellor of UNIBEN? / How DSS Officials Maltreated Ex-dg's Wife During Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.