Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,764 members, 7,979,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:04 PM

Infinix Hot Phone For Sale - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Phone For Sale (321 Views)

SUGGEST A GOOD PHONE FOR THIS AMOUNT / Free Smart Phone For Glo 1year Data Plan: How True? / Please Help Me On My Infinix Hot Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Phone For Sale by kay29000(m): 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
II want to sell my Inifix Hot phone for 8k. The oonly issue the phone has is that some bottuns don't work, but when turned sideways, all the bottuns work. I'm sure it is a small issue that can be fixed by removing the screen, cleaning the pad and fixing it back.

Actually, I bought the phone with a cracked screen, and I bought a brand new screen for the phone, and it was as good as new. But I do this mtn cheat stuff for my laptop, and I have to subscribe on my laptop everyday...and removing the battery of the phone everyday made the screen kind of loose. I am guessing that's what's causing the keypad problem right now.

Call me on 080-27794635. Remove the dash.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Unlock Iphone 5? / Smartphone Battery Retail / Share Your 'secret' Websites Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.