Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,145 members, 7,890,863 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:18 PM

Today Is My Birthday.yhu Can Kindly Wish The Boy Some Guddies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today Is My Birthday.yhu Can Kindly Wish The Boy Some Guddies. (942 Views)

Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear / See Two Ladies Wish The Same Boy They Are Dating Happy Birthday! / Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is My Birthday.yhu Can Kindly Wish The Boy Some Guddies. by kswainthrillz(m): 7:03am On Nov 23, 2015
hurrray.HBD to me..yhu can kind dash the boy some likes.
Re: Today Is My Birthday.yhu Can Kindly Wish The Boy Some Guddies. by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 23, 2015
You're too old for this nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Today Is My Birthday.yhu Can Kindly Wish The Boy Some Guddies. by IamLEGEND1: 7:17am On Nov 23, 2015

Re: Today Is My Birthday.yhu Can Kindly Wish The Boy Some Guddies. by donTbone(m): 7:19am On Nov 23, 2015
Happy buffday... #dofMoiCap
Re: Today Is My Birthday.yhu Can Kindly Wish The Boy Some Guddies. by kswainthrillz(m): 7:24am On Nov 23, 2015
TheSadist:
You're too old for this nonsense.
guy if yhu don't like et..go dig well
Re: Today Is My Birthday.yhu Can Kindly Wish The Boy Some Guddies. by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 23, 2015
kswainthrillz:
guy if yhu don't like et..go dig well
Stupidity is the deliberate cultivation of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday.yhu Can Kindly Wish The Boy Some Guddies. by obiorathesubtle: 7:32am On Nov 23, 2015
Happy Birthday man!
Getting closer to the grave!
Re: Today Is My Birthday.yhu Can Kindly Wish The Boy Some Guddies. by naijaboiy: 8:30am On Nov 23, 2015
No likes yet? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday.yhu Can Kindly Wish The Boy Some Guddies. by naijaboiy: 8:31am On Nov 23, 2015
TheSadist:

Stupidity is the deliberate cultivation of ignorance.
There is no way I won't recognise you from anywhere grin

Been observing you from afar though. tongue

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday.yhu Can Kindly Wish The Boy Some Guddies. by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

There is no way I won't recognise you from anywhere grin

Been observing you from afar though. tongue
Really? I guess you know me more than I do. Quite ironic isn't it?
Re: Today Is My Birthday.yhu Can Kindly Wish The Boy Some Guddies. by naijaboiy: 8:44am On Nov 23, 2015
TheSadist:

Really? I guess you know me more than I do. Quite ironic isn't it?
Recognition I said. cheesy

Don't get it twisted mahn grin

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday.yhu Can Kindly Wish The Boy Some Guddies. by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 23, 2015
Happy Birthday

Re: Today Is My Birthday.yhu Can Kindly Wish The Boy Some Guddies. by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

Recognition I said. cheesy

Don't get it twisted mahn grin
What makes you think I'm who you think I'm? Your premature conception is dead on the spot.
Re: Today Is My Birthday.yhu Can Kindly Wish The Boy Some Guddies. by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 23, 2015
naijaboiy:
No likes yet? cheesy
Re: Today Is My Birthday.yhu Can Kindly Wish The Boy Some Guddies. by naijaboiy: 10:14am On Nov 23, 2015
TheSadist:

What makes you think I'm who you think I'm? Your conception is dead on the spot.
My 'conception' is not dead because you don't know whom I think you are. cheesy

Time will tell wink
Re: Today Is My Birthday.yhu Can Kindly Wish The Boy Some Guddies. by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

My 'conception' is not dead because you don't know whom I think you are. cheesy

Time will tell wink
People are _stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are _stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they're afraid it might be true. Peoples' heads are full of knowledge, facts and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are _stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to _fool.
Re: Today Is My Birthday.yhu Can Kindly Wish The Boy Some Guddies. by naijaboiy: 10:41am On Nov 23, 2015
TheSadist:

People are _stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are _stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they're afraid it might be true. Peoples' heads are full of knowledge, facts and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are _stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to _fool.
Yawn!

You keep giving yourself away with your normal way of typing what is not relevant. cheesy
Re: Today Is My Birthday.yhu Can Kindly Wish The Boy Some Guddies. by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yawn!

You keep giving yourself away with your normal way of typing what is not relevant. cheesy
Alright. Suit yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Gentlemen... Possible Reasons Why U Arnt Yet Married / Social Media Madness!have You Been Deceived By A Girls Picture?share Your Story / WHY ARE GIRLS LIKE THIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.