Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,256 members, 7,887,739 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:05 PM

8 Thugs Arrested For Killing Man In Lagos (Pictured) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 8 Thugs Arrested For Killing Man In Lagos (Pictured) (971 Views)

The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured / Photos Of Political Thugs Arrested By Bauchi Police & Weapons Recovered / Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Thugs Arrested For Killing Man In Lagos (Pictured) by queendalyn(f): 8:02am On Nov 23, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-DP-b5bpFn6g/VlKhT-2B8fI/AAAAAAAHaBo/lltD2tsgx8E/s1600/1b.jpg[/img]
lalasticlala, seun, ishilove
The Lagos State police command arrested eight men over the weekend for allegedly murdering one Akeem Ajanaku who was attacked at Enu-Owa/Ido Olowu area of Lagos Island.
The suspects, Animashaun Akeem, Qudus Atakoro, Abduramon Onisemo, Muritala Oyejobi, Tabiu Mujib, Iyaniwura Idris, Tayo Oladimeji, and Segun Adeyemi, were arrested by the police at the scene of the murder, unfortunately, others escaped.
It was gathered that on November, 15, 2015, at about 1pm, thugs armed with cutlasses, axes, guns and other dangerous weapons attacked Akeem Ajanaku at Ido-Olowa/Enu-owa
According to Supol Segun Adebayo, who reported the case at the Adeniji-Adele Central Police Station, Akeem Ajanaku, was rushed to the Lagos Island General Hospital by the police and other sympathizers; where he died.
Tayo Oladimeji, who was supposedly one of the suspects denied being involved. He said:
“I was at home sleeping on a Saturday morning when I heard my mum’s voice asking if I wont go to work. Reluctantly, I got up from my bed and headed towards the bathroom to take my bath when I was arrested.’’
“I don’t know anything. I was in my shop that Monday when policemen came to arrest me, saying I was involved in last Sunday’s fracas on Lagos Island. The only encounter that I had was when some unknown guys came to me at Oduduwa bus stop and collected my wristwatch.
‘’Immediately I was arrested, I called my parents but I couldn’t reach them and then police also seized my phone and brought me here (Lagos command)this morning. While I was in the police custody, I was told that Major and Paulo called my mobile phone. I don’t know the reason they were calling me.”

The case has since been transferred to the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS, Lagos State Police Command, for further investigation.
Source: http://examhall.net/home/8-thugs-arrested-for-killing-man-in-lagos/
Re: 8 Thugs Arrested For Killing Man In Lagos (Pictured) by queendalyn(f): 8:03am On Nov 23, 2015
crime
Re: 8 Thugs Arrested For Killing Man In Lagos (Pictured) by POWEROFPEACE(m): 8:08am On Nov 23, 2015
They should be prosecuted according to the law if found guilty as that will serve as a deterrent to many others who engage themselves in such evil act.
Re: 8 Thugs Arrested For Killing Man In Lagos (Pictured) by ijustdey: 8:14am On Nov 23, 2015
queendalyn:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-DP-b5bpFn6g/VlKhT-2B8fI/AAAAAAAHaBo/lltD2tsgx8E/s1600/1b.jpg[/img]

The Lagos State police command arrested eight men over the weekend for allegedly murdering one Akeem Ajanaku who was attacked at Enu-Owa/Ido Olowu area of Lagos Island.
The suspects, Animashaun Akeem, Qudus Atakoro, Abduramon Onisemo, Muritala Oyejobi, Tabiu Mujib, Iyaniwura Idris, Tayo Oladimeji, and Segun Adeyemi, were arrested by the police at the scene of the murder, unfortunately, others escaped.
It was gathered that on November, 15, 2015, at about 1pm, thugs armed with cutlasses, axes, guns and other dangerous weapons attacked Akeem Ajanaku at Ido-Olowa/Enu-owa
According to Supol Segun Adebayo, who reported the case at the Adeniji-Adele Central Police Station, Akeem Ajanaku, was rushed to the Lagos Island General Hospital by the police and other sympathizers; where he died.
Tayo Oladimeji, who was supposedly one of the suspects denied being involved. He said:
“I was at home sleeping on a Saturday morning when I heard my mum’s voice asking if I wont go to work. Reluctantly, I got up from my bed and headed towards the bathroom to take my bath when I was arrested.’’
“I don’t know anything. I was in my shop that Monday when policemen came to arrest me, saying I was involved in last Sunday’s fracas on Lagos Island. The only encounter that I had was when some unknown guys came to me at Oduduwa bus stop and collected my wristwatch.
‘’Immediately I was arrested, I called my parents but I couldn’t reach them and then police also seized my phone and brought me here (Lagos command)this morning. While I was in the police custody, I was told that Major and Paulo called my mobile phone. I don’t know the reason they were calling me.”

The case has since been transferred to the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS, Lagos State Police Command, for further investigation.

you copied vanguard..... why not give them credit before copying your webpage
Re: 8 Thugs Arrested For Killing Man In Lagos (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 23, 2015
Na wah oo... why will man kill another man in cold blood?
Re: 8 Thugs Arrested For Killing Man In Lagos (Pictured) by morgang(m): 9:01am On Nov 23, 2015
Thuggery activity is to the west... Drug smugglers is to ............... and Terrorism Is to North....
Re: 8 Thugs Arrested For Killing Man In Lagos (Pictured) by Sanuzi(m): 9:12am On Nov 23, 2015
HMMMMMMM. GOD DEY
queendalyn:

(1) (Reply)

Calabar South Is Rough All Over Again!!!! / Video: Its Scary What We Consume Most Times Unknowingly. Be Warned! / Who Is Joaquin Guzman Loera?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.