Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,952 members, 7,973,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 12:53 PM

I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid (3082 Views)

My Work, My Life / Dear Nigerian Men That Don't Help With Housework, / She Wants A Maid I Don't Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 23, 2009
Name it and be sure I hate it.

- Cooking
- Cleaning
- Dusting
- Folding clothes
etc---

Anything anything at all. I hate it and just can't stand it.

Am I the one only who nurtures a dislike towards housechores?
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by DisGuy: 1:58pm On May 23, 2009
so at the moment what do you do with your dirty clothes
do you need someone to put them in the washing machine too? undecided
when you are hungry what do you do?
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by iice(f): 2:02pm On May 23, 2009
Some days, it's tiring but i still do it. . .
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 23, 2009
so at the moment what do you do with your dirty clothes

I dump them somewhere until they are enough to be put inside the washing machine

do you need someone to put them in the washing machine too?  Undecided

That's not really a job. It's just putting clothes inside a damn machine. Very different from spending hours dusting, cleaning and doing other5 annoying housejobs.

when you are hungry what do you do?

Boil water, put pasta and prepare a very essential salsa. No time for long thing.
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by mukina2: 2:09pm On May 23, 2009
Hire yourself as a maid cheesy

yeye.

- Cooking
What if its not done as you may like it?

lazy bones tongue

It gets tiring but their are some things you just have to do tongue
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 23, 2009
mukina2:

Hire yourself as a maid cheesy

yeye.

What if its not done as you may like it?

lazy bones tongue

It gets tiring but their are some things you just have to do tongue

You are a naughty housewife. I am disappointed. grin
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by mukina2: 2:13pm On May 23, 2009
sharap dia. lazy bones grin
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 23, 2009
mukina2:

sharap dia. lazy bones grin

You are so strong and determined. Uhmmmm!
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by boy1(m): 8:08am On May 24, 2009
michelin89:

- Cooking
- Cleaning
- Dusting
- Folding clothes
etc---

u hate house chores but u no dey lazy 2 carry leg up. cry grin shocked cool
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by MaiSuya(m): 9:03am On May 24, 2009
michelin89:

I [i]truly [/i]hope so. . .  embarassed embarassed

But not ta worry darlyn, maturity has an uncanny way of correcting such juvenile proclivities.  kiss
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by DisGuy: 10:37am On May 24, 2009
Mai Suya:

But not ta worry darlyn, maturity has an uncanny way of correcting such juvenile proclivities.  kiss

true!

if at the moment you can make your own food, wait till your clothes pile up before you dump them
in the washer, then i don't see how things will change that much later on.
And cleaning your house during the weekend can be therapeutic!  wink
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 24, 2009
Mai Suya:

So yeah, those madams who have househelps and have never entered the kitchen once in their lives are juvenile, right?

I wonder how some people reason sometimes.
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by prittigrrr(f): 3:30pm On May 24, 2009
michelin89:

- Cooking
- Cleaning
- Dusting
- Folding clothes
etc---

Michelin,
I agree with you. I hate housework, but have to do it. I love to cook and am a good cook. I dont mind laundry: washing, folding, ironing, etc. and am very good at it. However, I HATE CLEANING AND DUSTING. If I were married, I would work as many hours and jobs as possible to pay for a good maid (preferably an old, old lady). Until I am able to afford it, however, I must do my own cleaning and dusting. It is a necessary evil.
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 24, 2009
prittigrrr:

Michelin,
I agree with you. I hate housework, but have to do it. I love to cook and am a good cook. I dont mind laundry: washing, folding, ironing, etc. and am very good at it. However, I HATE CLEANING AND DUSTING. If I were married, I would work as many hours and jobs as possible to pay for a good maid (preferably an old, old lady). Until I am able to afford it, however, I must do my own cleaning and dusting. It is a necessary evil.

I hate housework but that doesn't mean if I was left alone I'd die of hunger because I can't cook. I am a good cook and I am creative but doing it pisses me off. I used to watch my mother spend 4 hours in the kitchen cooking African dishes and I say what for?

To cook jollof, fried rice and other meals, 2 hours is the minimum time required.

shocked shocked Say person nor go rest?

Then to cleaning. The minute you clean, dust comes comes to rest again. It's frustrating.
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by deepthroat(f): 4:20pm On May 24, 2009
If you can afford to hire a maid why not? Nigerian men and their bullshit expectations. grin
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 24, 2009
deepthroat:

If you can afford to hire a maid why not? Nigerian men and their bullshit expectations. grin

Abi ooo. Career woman fit get people to do those annoying jobs for her.

boy1:

u hate house chores but u no dey lazy 2 carry leg up. cry grin shocked cool

That one na enjoyment jare. Can you compare that to hours of exposure to heat, food odour and neverending work?
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by C2H5OH(f): 3:41am On May 25, 2009
Lol ELA
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Fhemmmy: 2:49pm On May 25, 2009
You dont have to like it, however, sometimes, it is necessary to do it, cos you will enjoy the look on the others face seeing them enjoying your art in the kitchen.
But if you dont like it, i am sure some men wont mind u still.
You must have something u good at, so make sure what u good at is good enuf to keep a home.
Good luck
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 25, 2009
I don't like it either, but little chores here and there won't hurt me. It's also a form of exercise.
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 25, 2009
Funny enough, Chuck bass hasn't even answered the question.
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by chiogo(f): 6:01pm On May 25, 2009
I hate housework but I just do it SOMETIMES 'cause I can't stand filth.

What I do hate is people messing up the house after you've spent enormous time cleaning it. If I live alone, I think my house will be pretty clean though.

And all these people quick to mention marriage, na by force? Don't always connect everything to marriage and husband, it's not every girl's biggest dream. So much double standard by African men. nonsense.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by bawomolo(m): 6:19pm On May 25, 2009
michelin89:

So yeah, those madams who have househelps and have never entered the kitchen once in their lives are juvenile, right?

I wonder how some people reason sometimes.

those househelps usually become Oga's mistress female companion.

look wellu well o.
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 25, 2009
stillwater:

I don't like it either, but little chores here and there won't hurt me. It's also a form of exercise.
Exactly.

You can burn atleast 16 calories just from mopping the tiles.
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 25, 2009
FL Gators:

Exactly.

Working my ass for 16 miserable calories? You have just made hate mopping tiles. grin grin
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 25, 2009
michelin89:

Working my ass for 16 miserable calories? You have just made hate mopping tiles. grin grin
rotflmao cheesy Lazy bones, by the time you cleaned up your whole house, you go lose 8 times more than that.

Why do you thik "hardworking" housewives are mostly slim?
Not the ones with the house maids o
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by tope5000: 6:52pm On May 25, 2009
michelin89:

Lmao. . .lazy ass cheesy
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by honeric01(m): 6:56pm On May 25, 2009
FL Gators:

Exactly.

she can as well burn double of that if she knows the greatest 25 sex positions,

ask for tips grin

all you need do is employ 10 personal maid, then 3 able body men to services you at least twice a day, you'd lose 32 lbs in a month.
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by agabaI23(m): 6:59pm On May 25, 2009
chiogo:

I hate housework but I just do it SOMETIMES 'cause I can't stand filth.

What I do hate is people messing up the house after you've spent enormous time cleaning it. If I live alone, I think my house will be pretty clean though.

And all these people quick to mention marriage, na by force? Don't always connect everything to marriage and husband, it's not[b] every girl's biggest dream.[/b] So much double standard by African men. nonsense.
It may not be the biggest but it is sure the most important twist any how you like.
Let the single ones pretend as they may want. . . . .
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 25, 2009
honeric01:

she can as well burn double of that if she knows the greatest 25 sex positions,

ask for tips grin

all you need do is employ 10 personal maid, then 3 able body men to services you at least twice a day, you'd lose 32 lbs in a month.
LOL is sex also not a house work.

Abi u no gree?
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 25, 2009
FL Gators:

LOL is sex also not a house work.

Abi u no gree?

I thought it was part of the entire package! Good cook, good cleaner and good LovePeddler!

Imagine and you? Nothing! Maybe good footbal watcher. grin grin
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by bawomolo(m): 7:10pm On May 25, 2009

Why do you thik "hardworking" housewives are mostly slim?
Not the ones with the house maids o

who is feeding you ducktales?
Re: I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 25, 2009
bawomolo:

who is feeding you ducktales?
No be you?
cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Conceive A Baby Boy / 'i'm Married To Only One Woman & We Still Share Same Bed 43 Years Later" - Alake / New Mothers How Many Days Does Your Baby Finish A Tin Of Infant Formula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.