Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,684 members, 7,902,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

Kogi 2015 Governorship Election Result (Pictured) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi 2015 Governorship Election Result (Pictured) (39328 Views)

Kogi 2015: APC's Replacement For Faleke Rejects Offer As Bello's Running Mate / Kogi 2015: Faleke Writes Oyegun, Rejects Yahaya Bello As Audu's Replacement / Some Kogi Governorship Election Result 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi 2015 Governorship Election Result (Pictured) by 400billionman: 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
Okay
Re: Kogi 2015 Governorship Election Result (Pictured) by kens01: 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
Whatever,APC all d way
Re: Kogi 2015 Governorship Election Result (Pictured) by bettercreature(m): 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
dahdah:
I can't see PDP there
Re: Kogi 2015 Governorship Election Result (Pictured) by menix(m): 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
No PDP

End time INEC Compilation...
Re: Kogi 2015 Governorship Election Result (Pictured) by Akpan107(m): 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
[quote author=Chanchit post=40322070]I just want to assure all the wailers opening threads upandan that the election would continue from where it stopped with the deputy taking over, but If Audu wake true true which I doubt then his post is still available, and Audu has less than 5minutes before he enter his new residence.[/white]who is wailing about this? i'm a PDP fan to the core and will like Audu's runing mate to take over. atleast, let the Christian and Kabba people rule for the first time.
Re: Kogi 2015 Governorship Election Result (Pictured) by tayolove12(m): 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
dahdah:
I can't see PDP there

no mind them
Re: Kogi 2015 Governorship Election Result (Pictured) by Akpan107(m): 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
[quote author=Chanchit post=40322070]I just want to assure all the wailers opening threads upandan that the election would continue from where it stopped with the deputy taking over, but If Audu wake true true which I doubt then his post is still available, and Audu has less than 5minutes before he enter his new residence.[/white] who is wailing about this? i'm a PDP fan to the core and will like Audu's runing mate to take over. atleast, let the Christian and Kabba people rule for the first time.
Re: Kogi 2015 Governorship Election Result (Pictured) by Khoded1(m): 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
R.i.p audu
Re: Kogi 2015 Governorship Election Result (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
Okay.
Re: Kogi 2015 Governorship Election Result (Pictured) by TippyTop(m): 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
Said the electoral body’s decision was reached after collation of results showed a number of cancelled votes that was higher than the margin between the leading candidate and the runner-up.

Another way of saying APC rigged the election.
Re: Kogi 2015 Governorship Election Result (Pictured) by Koolking(m): 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
dahdah:
I can't see PDP there

You made a valid observation. I guess, PDP had no vote. Why INEC didnt bother including them.
Re: Kogi 2015 Governorship Election Result (Pictured) by Etizz: 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
No wonder it is inconclusive....

Without PDP d result is useless........
Re: Kogi 2015 Governorship Election Result (Pictured) by chinchum(m): 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
efilefun:
Since 21 LG results had been announced which local government remains that made them declare it inconclusive
91 polling units scattered across 4 lga
Re: Kogi 2015 Governorship Election Result (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
dunkem21:
Abeg, squeeze that list and throw inside dustbin ..

..Dead men don't count .. sad

Cry Cry baby, how are? Shame!!
Re: Kogi 2015 Governorship Election Result (Pictured) by Uzosaint(m): 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
Some people are crazy officially did falake contest any election(NO) There Is Only one Candidate per party for a Governorship/presidential election take for Eg If The Supreme court/Appeal court nullifies the election of A Gov Do U Tell The Court To Allow The Dept Gov Reamin In power and the Gov shold go cos hes the one that contested the election ans is NO so both Gov/Dept are both affected by the decision and also there is no space on the ballot paper that carries Gov/ Dept Gov,Wat these implies is that The contest was btw Audu/Wada And is not as if there was A new Govt per say that would give room for falake to be sworn in as Gov in all ramification it is wrong.Fmr President Jona took over from yarad'ua after his death why? result has been announced,a winner declared/is returned elected upon his death(yarad'ua) which paved way for jona,same amaechi vs omehia and PDP a winner emerged after an election and was serving(was it tele ikuru who was Governor,why did the supreme court not return Omehia's Dept As Gov and Also Note Amaechi's case was a party issue cos he had a fallout with PDP as a party and they chose omehia).come rain come shine INEC has to do the right thing The 2nd runner-up in the election with the 2nd highest Votes cast which Gives it to PDP unless they want to deceive the myopic section of this country Again,GOD BLESS KOGI STATE,GOD BLESS NIGERIA!
Re: Kogi 2015 Governorship Election Result (Pictured) by daniel56(m): 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
PDP is not there. Check very well.
Zikkyfuse:
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has declared the Kogi State governorship election inconclusive.

Declaring the results of the election, the Returning Officer, Professor Emmanuel Kucha, said the electoral body’s decision was reached after collation of results showed a number of cancelled votes that was higher than the margin between the leading candidate and the runner-up.

After election results from the 21 local government areas were collated on Sunday, the All Progressives Congress’ candidate, Abubakar Audu, was leading while the incumbent Governor, Captain Idris Wada of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) trailed by a margin less than the number of cancelled votes.

The candidate of the All Progressives Congress had 240,867 votes while that of the PDP got 199,514 votes.

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/11/see-inecs-declaration-on-kogi.html

Re: Kogi 2015 Governorship Election Result (Pictured) by dunkem21(m): 4:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
JayJohnson:

Cry Cry baby, how are? Shame!!

Cry cry ke ..
We are talking about a dead man and you are here joking ..
Re: Kogi 2015 Governorship Election Result (Pictured) by adeoba2008(m): 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
Where is PDP here?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekaette Unoma Akpabio Returns To Nigeria After Medication Abroad - Photos / Reno Omokri Reacts To Kemi Adeosun Resignation / Thugs Attack Akeredolu’s Supporters, Destroy Campaign Vehicle (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.