Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,371 members, 7,940,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 04:55 AM

My Sane & Single Mum Needs Same In His Over 50's. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Sane & Single Mum Needs Same In His Over 50's. (608 Views)

. / Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love / Single Mum Needs A Reponsble God Fearing Man Please Not Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sane & Single Mum Needs Same In His Over 50's. by stallng(m): 2:12pm On May 23, 2009
Previous posts take me time to compose trying to avoid all typographical errors but I'm doing this straight out cos its that important!

My mum is over 50 and she's been seperated from my Dad since forever (about 15 years). She's not waiting for him to come back.
"We can only be good friends if he ever comes back into our lives"
That's what she says, when i tease her about it.

I'm 26 with an older sister whose 28 so we're both independent.

This dream guy is supposed to be responsible, well-to-do; not because of financial responsibilities to my side of the family but he shouldn't expect to be carried financially either. ( i.e - NO YAHOO GRANDPA's)
He simply must be a firm beliving christian, at over 50, he should have his faith figured out, right?
Divorcee, Widower; it doesn't matter as long as he's got both feet on the ground.
Its safer if he's without baggage like ex-wives and baby mama's and concubines and secret brothels, Please be sorted out with a real desire to spend quiet days with a lovely woman.

Before y'all ask, She/ my mum doesn't know about this so we're gonna have to cross that bridge when we get there.

Why am i doing this? Cos i dont want her alone anymore, cos i know how it feels to be alone and even though she says she's alright- i doubt that's true deep down.

So if your father's Mr. Right (no Mr. Right now's), or if you're The One drop a post- lets see if there's hope for Seniors Searching[color=#000099][/color].
Re: My Sane & Single Mum Needs Same In His Over 50's. by iice(f): 2:17pm On May 23, 2009
Moved to Dating zone
Re: My Sane & Single Mum Needs Same In His Over 50's. by JJYOU: 2:21pm On May 23, 2009
stallng:

Previous posts take me time to compose trying to avoid all typographical errors but I'm doing this straight out cos its that important!

My mum is over 50 and she's been seperated from my Dad since forever (about 15 years). She's not waiting for him to come back.
"We can only be good friends if he ever comes back into our lives"
That's what she says, when i tease her about it.

I'm 26 with an older sister whose 28 so we're both independent.

This dream guy is supposed to be responsible, well-to-do; not because of financial responsibilities to my side of the family but he shouldn't expect to be carried financially either. ( i.e - NO YAHOO GRANDPA's)
[b]He simply must be a firm beliving christian, at over 50, he should have his faith figured out, right?
Divorcee, Widower; it doesn't matter as long as he's got both feet on the ground.

Its safer if he's without baggage like ex-wives and baby mama's and concubines and secret brothels, Please be sorted out with a real desire to spend quiet days with a lovely woman.[/b]

Before y'all ask, She/ my mum doesn't know about this so we're gonna have to cross that bridge when we get there.

Why am i doing this? Cos i dont want her alone anymore, cos i know how it feels to be alone and even though she says she's alright- i doubt that's true deep down.

So if your father's Mr. Right (no Mr. Right now's), or if you're The One drop a post- lets see if there's hope for Seniors Searching[/color].
iice:

[color=#9900ff]Moved to Dating zone
more like joke.
Re: My Sane & Single Mum Needs Same In His Over 50's. by stallng(m): 7:37pm On May 25, 2009
No, its not a joke and i'm obviously looking for someone who actually knows what i'm talking about (was raised by a single mom).

Is is the likelyhood that a senior might find love again or that i'm getting invoved that might be funny?

PUHLEAZE,
my fingers are still crossed for, undecidedsomething good! smiley
Re: My Sane & Single Mum Needs Same In His Over 50's. by sylve11: 1:57pm On May 27, 2009
oboy i dey come make i dial my grandpa cool

(1) (Reply)

Any Woman Seeking Nsa Relationship,please Only Serious Inquiries Only / Pls Check Dis Out / Exclusive Party For Single Executives And Professionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.