Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,488 members, 7,888,561 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:25 AM

Best Advice A Father Can Give To His Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Advice A Father Can Give To His Son (455 Views)

Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) / Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride / Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Advice A Father Can Give To His Son by Abdulgafar86(m): 10:56am On Nov 23, 2015
=====================
My son, I will be very raw and sincere with you.
--------------------------------
Do not worry about the size of a woman buttock or breast but worry about the size of her heart and brain.
Worry about the size of her love and endurance.
Because after 5 or 10 years, it will not be about the breast or buttock.
As you can see, your mum now has a flat chest and almost flat buttock but we still live together happily, I still <3 love her and she still love <3 me. Be careful of a woman that <3 loves money sad.
I mean the woman that talks ‘every time’ about her hair, cloths, shoes, bags panties and make-ups.
Marriage is not all about these things.
Without make-up, cloths, shoes and panties a good marriage will still stand but without <3 love, no marriage can stand.
When I got married to your mum, I didn’t have a car or house of my own. I was not even educated. But I had dreams and she appreciate and support me.
Any woman that does not support your dream is not worth thinking-a-minute about.
There are women that will see your dreams better than you, you are lucky if you find one, My son, open your ears very well, there is a kind of woman you should avoid, do not make a mistake to marry this kind of woman or you will regret it.
I mean a woman that always has bad things to say about everyone.
--
If you see this kind of woman, run away.
One of the worst kind of woman you can marry is the one that complains about everything.
If you buy this, she says you should have bought that, if you do this, she said you should have done that. Please stay away!
Most women enjoy talking but the one who talks for two hours and listen for two minutes is a potential ‘bomb’.
Be wise Be very careful of a pretending partner.
-
A pretending woman is not hard to know.
-
She will always know everything about everything, she will be careful.
-
Just close your eyes and open your heart and you will see!
No woman is perfect. If you see a woman who believes in your dream, who respects you who is committed and who is not all about herself alone then don’t let her go.
-
But remember, you must not be a wayward man. I have trained you!
If you find a good woman but you are a bad man, you wont have a good marriage!
I won’t pick a wife for you but I have given you my advice.
When you find her, bring her for my blessings.

May you find a woman that will increase you not decrease you. GOOD-MORNING (copied)
Re: Best Advice A Father Can Give To His Son by bigeagleeye(m): 11:11am On Nov 23, 2015
cool
Re: Best Advice A Father Can Give To His Son by Chinachriss(m): 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
A good father indeed. But many girls nowadays marry money instead of love. Case study- Late 17-year old widow of Abubakar Audu Lara and Baba Oshiomhole.

(1) (Reply)

How To Ease Up Stress And End Untrustworthy Nanny Issue In The Home / Thank You Nairalanders / Beautiful Words For Our Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.