Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,273 members, 7,925,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 04:18 AM

What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute (4235 Views)

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute by blackgucci(m): 12:43pm On May 26, 2009
@onynx

was this thread meant to be replied?
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute by Nobody: 3:33am On May 27, 2009
@topic
Oh, why, nothing at all undecided
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute by ievbuomw(f): 7:43am On May 27, 2009
Yeye, angry
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute by dorleey(f): 7:48am On May 27, 2009
@TOPIC, y dont u ask d difference between a husband and a male prostitute. Silly thread!
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute by bluespice(f): 8:01am On May 27, 2009
a wife?
ur mom
a prostitute?
the ho down the street
u tell me what the diff is
if u see none
i see none too
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute by Babyboy26(m): 4:46pm On May 27, 2009
some ashawos are even better than the so called wifes.sorry to say this.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute by 190: 2:02am On May 28, 2009
Nothing
Absoutely Nothing
Nothing
Absoutely Nothing
Nothing
Absoutely Nothing
Nothing
Absoutely Nothing
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute by slimfine(f): 1:46am On May 29, 2009
Dictionary def.

PROSTITUTE:
1 a woman who engages in sexual intercourse for money; LovePeddler; harlot.
2. a man who engages in sexual acts for money.
3. a person who willingly uses his or her talent or ability in a base and unworthy way, usually for money.

Wife:
a woman joined in marriage to a man; a woman considered in relation to her husband; spouse.

I am quite disappointed at the guys who considered these two the same that means you would consider your beloved mother PROSTITUTE! sorry to say
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute by joyce0123: 10:47pm On Jun 20, 2009
a prostitute's job is to bring pleasure to her patrons. she doesnt have to be aroused to perform sexual acts. she doesnt need to feel love between herself & her partner. no need for pre-intimacy & she can act as if she enjoys it. even if she don't feel good with the patron, a 'professional' prostitute'll look as if she is high & feels great during intercourse. she doesnt tell u the truth. she just wants to get her job done.

for a wife, there shd be mutual pleasure in sex. love-making, kissing, cuddling is part & parcel. she needs to feel love from her husband during the process. she may voice out if she doesnt enjoy it & may suggest how you can work together to improve on things. she makes u babies & brings u to another stage in life. smiley
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute by ROBOCOB(m): 11:18pm On Jun 20, 2009
@ joice, need i say more ? Well said !
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute by TheSeeker(m): 5:08am On Jun 21, 2009
I am sure you didn't grow up in a foster home(there aren't many in Nigeria). Your mom is definitely a wife and a prostitute I am sure you may have been with but most affirmatively seen around. Look at both of them, your mom and one prostitute and tell the difference. If this comment upsets you, then you know the difference, if you have any rant to make about my comment, shelve it please cuz this thread makes no damn sense.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute by Sissy3(f): 8:23am On Jun 21, 2009
dorleey:

@TOPIC, y dont u ask d difference between a husband and a male prostitute.

bravo!.

@ poster

if you know the difference between your own mother and a prostitute you surely will know the difference between a wife and a prostitute.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Wife & A Prostitute by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 21, 2009
~Sissy~:

if you know the difference between your own mother and a prostitute you surely will know the difference between a wife and a prostitute.
/\
i
i
Spot on. . . .amazing wat some peeps b sayin . . . it lik throwin a wooded boomerang in empty space expecting it to hit someone . . . comes right bac to hit u on d head!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating A Runs Girl (am I Safe?) / I Send Recharge Cards But She Doesnt Call Or Text But Says She Loves Me / He Used Me And Dump Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.