Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,549 members, 7,888,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:40 PM

Westernmall Vacancy (famales Only) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Westernmall Vacancy (famales Only) (1720 Views)

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd Is Hiring / Westernmall Vacancy / Westernmall Interview Invite, Are They Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Westernmall Vacancy (famales Only) by dwesternmall: 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is still hiring (last batch of applicants).

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruiting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales (more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to ebinum.uyagu@westernmall.co.uk
And go to http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers to upload CV.
Doing both is mandatory.

Make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!
More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend. (Females only)

Regards
Westernmall
Re: Westernmall Vacancy (famales Only) by ahamonyeka(m): 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
dwesternmall:
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is still hiring (last batch of applicants).

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruiting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for wmore sales (more details later)westernmall again?you invited people for interview on saturday
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to ebinum.uyagu@westernmall.co.uk
And go to http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers to upload CV.
Doing both is mandatory.

Make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!
More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend. (Females only)

Regards
Westernmall
westernmall again?I was there on saturday for your interview and you could even offer sit to those you invited for interview.too bad.the way you people are making the advert is not the way one sees or hear when he or she gets there.your price of goods is too expensive how many average Nigerian you will take those goods to pay 75k on a pair of shoe.and the marketer is to make 10 sales a day.
Una wey dey there una fit do am?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Westernmall Vacancy (famales Only) by lipranco: 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
ahamonyeka:
westernmall again?I was there on saturday for your interview and you could even offer sit to those you invited for interview.too bad.the way you people are making the advert is not the way one sees or hear when he or she gets there.your price of goods is too expensive how many average Nigerian you will take those goods to pay 75k on a pair of shoe.and the marketer is to make 10 sales a day.

Lol
Re: Westernmall Vacancy (famales Only) by mikeayus(m): 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
dwesternmall:
That's totally unfair ahamonyeka. I sure you were treated nicely on Saturday if you were interviewed. We are sorry about the sit issues. The alternative would have been sitting close to the persons being interviewed which would not have been right. As for the shoe of 75k on our store... kindly share the link if such a shoe exists. Spreading rumors is totally uncool. If you must make fun, there are nicer ways to make a joke.

And for all the people who have been interviewed thus far, we shall get back to you soonest. We are a little short on female candidates.

Thank you.

pls can ond holders apply?
Re: Westernmall Vacancy (famales Only) by gabriellaleo(f): 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
How do one apply tru d website...already sent my cv to d email ad
Re: Westernmall Vacancy (famales Only) by ahamonyeka(m): 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
dwesternmall:
That's totally unfair ahamonyeka. I sure you were treated nicely on Saturday if you were interviewed. We are sorry about the sit issues. The alternative would have been sitting close to the persons being interviewed which would not have been right. As for the shoe of 75k on our store... kindly share the link if such a shoe exists. Spreading rumors is totally uncool. If you must make fun, there are nicer ways to make a joke.

And for all the people who have been interviewed thus far, we shall get back to you soonest. We are a little short on female candidates.

Thank you.
ok o I heard you but who is the person quoting me?is it the guy on spect with a bald head in the centre of his head or the covering his body as though he is feeling cold or the girl I saw wearing legging that looks round?Infact she is a good dish for slim ppl like me.ug I catch her walaitalai she will confess.
Honestly guy,I thought the job is an online job like jumia and konga I don't know I need to treck when am complaining that my shoes don file finish then I go come still treck join am again.

Those price tag too much .
I didn't wait for the interview not to know if you treated the ones that went inside nice before and beside they never mention treating them nice.you ppl just make me waste my t.fair and the beers and supose to guzxle in a friends party.
Re: Westernmall Vacancy (famales Only) by success10(m): 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
dwesternmall:

Thank you.
dwesternmall..
are u not satisfied with the only female among us on Saturday?.
with the look of things..
u people are looking for cheap labour with less pay..
if not, the interview conducted on Saturday should be ok for the coy to decide...

this persistence advert placement looks suspicious like a scamming job.
my view though.
Re: Westernmall Vacancy (famales Only) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:50am On Nov 30, 2015
U never treck.u go treck from lagos to abuja
ahamonyeka:
ok o I heard you but who is the person quoting me?is it the guy on spect with a bald head in the centre of his head or the covering his body as though he is feeling cold or the girl I saw wearing legging that looks round?Infact she is a good dish for slim ppl like me.ug I catch her walaitalai she will confess.
Honestly guy,I thought the job is an online job like jumia and konga I don't know I need to treck when am complaining that my shoes don file finish then I go come still treck join am again.

Those price tag too much .
I didn't wait for the interview not to know if you treated the ones that went inside nice before and beside they never mention treating them nice.you ppl just make me waste my t.fair and the beers and supose to guzxle in a friends party.
Re: Westernmall Vacancy (famales Only) by SylarsMcQuins: 7:42am On Nov 30, 2015
ahamonyeka:

I was also invited for the interview and thank God I didn't turn up.

(1) (Reply)

UK Firm Seek Highly Skilled, Productive And Honest Virtual Assist. N40k /mnth / Npower Selected Candidates For Bwari Area Council (FCT) / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.