Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,969 members, 7,973,361 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:51 PM

Do We Need Revolution In Nigeria? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do We Need Revolution In Nigeria? (586 Views)

Nairaland Guys,a New Revolution In Dollars Acquisition,check It Out Fast / Revolution In Progress - Be Part Of It! / The So-called Dragnet Revolution For Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do We Need Revolution In Nigeria? by jtbaros: 6:13pm On May 23, 2009
My fellow Nigerian youth,there is something that always stab me at my back,Do we need Revolution in Nigeria or we keep folding all our hands as a new born baby and the Big men keep over riding us,20,000 candidate fight over two post people in the company fix there family and employ there relation what of we that are less privilege!!

The green passport has turn to something else out side Nigeria ,when you tender your passport or go to anyshop with you green passport ,you will look suspicious,we get humiliated in abroad all because we are in search for greener pasture, Can someone lead the Revolution please am in Support this or else you will be enslave for life and keep hoping it's going to be better how long Since 1960 it's going to be better when is it going to be better,can someone tell me,when my child get marry.

I will rather live as a first class citizen in my country,be patriotic Nigerian rather than living as a slave and third class citizen in another mans country running every day to avoid immigration,For God sake we are Human and black ,the most enlighten in Africa nation ,but our leaders makes us so stupid,i wish you all know how i feel putting this up,if you don't start the fight now ,you and your generation will be enslave forever by your neighbour,you will be treated as a pig.

Revolution Start Now !!!!!!!!!! Please

(1) (Reply)

Juicy And Attractive Offer In The Fast Food Restaurant Industry / How Can You Be Effective As A Leader? / N200,000 Scholarship Available Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.