Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,295 members, 7,947,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

Ben Bruce Reacts To Plans By Govs To Reduce Minimum Wage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Reacts To Plans By Govs To Reduce Minimum Wage (468 Views)

FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Governors Have No Right To Reduce Minimum Wage – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Plans By Govs To Reduce Minimum Wage by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
Ben Murray-Bruce has reacted to plans by some state governors to reduce the N18, 000 minimum wage being paid to civil servants. The Governors had last week said they were planning on reducing the minimum wage due to the downward turn of the economy and reduced Federal allocation. Sen. Ben Murray Bruce argues that the N18, 000 being paid is not even enough to maintain the dogs in the government house let alone human beings. See his tweets after the cut... Read from bottom up...

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Plans By Govs To Reduce Minimum Wage by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Plans By Govs To Reduce Minimum Wage by zico530(m): 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
Ok
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Plans By Govs To Reduce Minimum Wage by Bobbystanley(m): 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
God bless Murray Bruce.

The mouthpiece of the Common man.

The Lord is your strength.

Keep telling APC(Lying Liars) the truth.

GEJ my Hero
Fayose my role Model
Ben Bruce my Idol.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Plans By Govs To Reduce Minimum Wage by anthney87: 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
they aint see anytin yet. NYSC earns more than that...
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Plans By Govs To Reduce Minimum Wage by Montaque(m): 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
I love this man.

(1) (Reply)

What Sort Of Person Are You?? / Saraki Leads Other Senators To An Interactive Dinner Session With Buhari / Audu’s First Son Nominated As APC Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.