Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,843 members, 7,902,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 02:19 PM

What I Learnt From The Death Of Alhaji Abubakar Audu, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Learnt From The Death Of Alhaji Abubakar Audu, (385 Views)

Profile Of Alhaji Yakubu Ibn Mohammed; The New DG Of NTA / Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Learnt From The Death Of Alhaji Abubakar Audu, by Esumai(m): 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
What I learnt from the death of Alhaji Abubakar Audu yesterday

Just when his family were about to start jubilating, they were thrown into mourning.

Just when the wife was thinking about being a first lady, she became a widow.

Just when the children were about to become the children of the number one citizen of their state, they became fatherless.

Just when the world was about to rejoice with them, they were thrown into sorrow

Life is not a bed of roses, never feel too comfortable, be prayerful, be committed to the service of God...
This world is vanity upon vanity!!!
Fear God and serve Him alone never equate yourself with God.
If you must boast remember you are only but dust rather boast in the LORD

He struggled for years, nothing to show for it. It is disheartening dat d enemies took his life at d point of success. He died when he already got his victory. I pray for as many dat can claim it, 'you shall not die at d point of ur success. You shall live to enjoy d fruit of ur labour in jesus name.

1 Like

Re: What I Learnt From The Death Of Alhaji Abubakar Audu, by Ebonyls: 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Cool Whatsapp Tricks (part 1) / Senate Approves Fg’s N574bn Budget / Bill To Curb Abusive Statements On Social Media Passes Second Reading In Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.