Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,103 members, 7,939,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:06 AM

~Guys: Can You Marry A Lady With A Gorimapa . . .?~ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Guys: Can You Marry A Lady With A Gorimapa . . .?~ (2078 Views)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) / Hairy Chest Vs Gorimapa Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

~Guys: Can You Marry A Lady With A Gorimapa . . .?~ by Winnergal(f): 8:56am On May 24, 2009
Can you marry a lady with a gorimapa . . .?
Re: ~Guys: Can You Marry A Lady With A Gorimapa . . .?~ by AloyEmeka9: 9:51am On May 24, 2009
grin grin grin Nairaland lei. She dey take chemotherapy?
Re: ~Guys: Can You Marry A Lady With A Gorimapa . . .?~ by Nobody: 9:52am On May 24, 2009
What is gorimapa
Re: ~Guys: Can You Marry A Lady With A Gorimapa . . .?~ by Igwe9(m): 10:14am On May 24, 2009
ibkaye:

What is gorimapa
Follow me ask'am? grin grin grin
hey! what's gorimapa?
Re: ~Guys: Can You Marry A Lady With A Gorimapa . . .?~ by ElRazur: 10:49am On May 24, 2009
Gorimapa means a guy/female with bald head. smiley
Re: ~Guys: Can You Marry A Lady With A Gorimapa . . .?~ by Igwe9(m): 11:00am On May 24, 2009
ElRazur:

Gorimapa means a guy/female with bald head. smiley

Oops! how come, what happen to all dem wigs, head·scarves /ties? smiley smiley
Re: ~Guys: Can You Marry A Lady With A Gorimapa . . .?~ by kayc33(m): 11:02am On May 24, 2009
naaah! i dont think so grin
Re: ~Guys: Can You Marry A Lady With A Gorimapa . . .?~ by ElRazur: 2:26pm On May 24, 2009
Igwe.:

Oops! how come, what happen to all dem wigs, head·scarves /ties? smiley smiley

I suppose some people are just too shallow. You know, they like the outside, but not what really lies on the inside? undecided

I couldn't care less if the person I truly love is bald, one-legged or one eyed.
Re: ~Guys: Can You Marry A Lady With A Gorimapa . . .?~ by patwhizkid(f): 2:31pm On May 24, 2009
No
Re: ~Guys: Can You Marry A Lady With A Gorimapa . . .?~ by deepthroat(f): 4:40pm On May 24, 2009
What a thread. There's always lacefront wigs
Re: ~Guys: Can You Marry A Lady With A Gorimapa . . .?~ by platinumnk(f): 4:43pm On May 24, 2009
ElRazur:

I suppose some people are just too shallow. You know, they like the outside, but not what really lies on the inside? undecided

I couldn't care less if the person I truly love is bald, one-legged or one eyed.

what a man kiss

a few weeks ago i asked my man if he could marry me if i lost my leg. . .
he told me to stand up, pick up one of my legs so he could see

after 2 mins . . . he was like yeah lol grin grin grin
Re: ~Guys: Can You Marry A Lady With A Gorimapa . . .?~ by deepthroat(f): 4:49pm On May 24, 2009
Thats funny. Lol
Re: ~Guys: Can You Marry A Lady With A Gorimapa . . .?~ by goodass(m): 4:52pm On May 24, 2009
Winnergal:

hmm y d trail . . . or u mean a gorimapa puzzy?  grin
anyow sha, as long as werin she get inside aint gorimapa, we got deal!
Re: ~Guys: Can You Marry A Lady With A Gorimapa . . .?~ by MrCrackles(m): 4:53pm On May 24, 2009
Topic

YES!
Re: ~Guys: Can You Marry A Lady With A Gorimapa . . .?~ by Nezed(f): 10:24am On May 25, 2009
Hmn, Winnergal-U don come again!
Why do i like u and ur kind of threads?

@topic,
GORIMAPA IS ACTUALLY A CLEAN SKIN CUT NOT 'BALD HAIR'!
Gorimapa could be sexy atimes on chicks and cute on dudes as well. its basically abt d shape of the person's head, dress sense and carriage.( remember Britney spears, Demi Moore, etc once did 'GORIMAPA'?)
i had this flatmate back then in college with 'skin cut', boy, she was damn so raving cute, nd she wore it frm first yr thru medical school.
wanted to try it as i had d same shape of head like hers bt Liver ---fail me!.
so in essence, i can do anyone with gorimapa, provided its HOTT and appealing!
Re: ~Guys: Can You Marry A Lady With A Gorimapa . . .?~ by sylve11: 12:01pm On May 25, 2009
Gorimakpa? i tot u said Lakpalakpa cool
Re: ~Guys: Can You Marry A Lady With A Gorimapa . . .?~ by oyinda3(f): 12:18pm On May 25, 2009
If Kanye can do it, yes you can!!  cheesy
Re: ~Guys: Can You Marry A Lady With A Gorimapa . . .?~ by eleshin(m): 12:20pm On May 25, 2009
some girls are hot even with gorimapa.it depends on the shape of the head.
Re: ~Guys: Can You Marry A Lady With A Gorimapa . . .?~ by Pataki: 12:21pm On May 25, 2009
No I cannot marry such a lady.
Re: ~Guys: Can You Marry A Lady With A Gorimapa . . .?~ by biola44: 12:56pm On May 25, 2009
yes, if she'll be faithful grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ~Guys: Can You Marry A Lady With A Gorimapa . . .?~ by ikamefa(f): 1:41pm On May 25, 2009
gorimapa oh! medussa oh, chubaka oh what matters is

who he is on the inside! shikena! grin
Re: ~Guys: Can You Marry A Lady With A Gorimapa . . .?~ by Tos87(m): 9:42pm On May 25, 2009
Winnergal:

grin ;Dif good n nice on her
Re: ~Guys: Can You Marry A Lady With A Gorimapa . . .?~ by follypimpi(m): 10:05pm On May 25, 2009
Yeahhhhh
Re: ~Guys: Can You Marry A Lady With A Gorimapa . . .?~ by patwhizkid(f): 10:12pm On May 25, 2009
Nah. . .i can't marry a gorimakpa headed lady o
Re: ~Guys: Can You Marry A Lady With A Gorimapa . . .?~ by MaiSuya(m): 10:39pm On May 25, 2009
KAI!! yarinya with kolambolo! shocked wahlahi e go hard o!
Re: ~Guys: Can You Marry A Lady With A Gorimapa . . .?~ by bawomolo(m): 11:06pm On May 25, 2009
she better cover that gorimapa with korean hair or horse pubes sharp sharp.
Re: ~Guys: Can You Marry A Lady With A Gorimapa . . .?~ by yme1(f): 12:26am On May 26, 2009
bawomolo:

she better cover that gorimapa with korean hair or horse pubes sharp sharp.
sylve11:

Gorimakpa? i tot u said Lakpalakpa cool
now that has gat me rofl grin grin grin
Re: ~Guys: Can You Marry A Lady With A Gorimapa . . .?~ by oreofemi(f): 12:31am On May 26, 2009
@poster

Dont you have work to do, if you bored pls come and wash my bathroom
Re: ~Guys: Can You Marry A Lady With A Gorimapa . . .?~ by biina: 12:40am On May 26, 2009
Gorimapa [/i]or [i]Gorimese, I go lov am like dat.

OT
Reminds me of Gorimapa, the king's messenger in the TV series, The village Headmaster
Re: ~Guys: Can You Marry A Lady With A Gorimapa . . .?~ by spikedcylinder: 3:59pm On May 26, 2009
[img]http://api.ning.com/files/rZ2WHZ1cOpfhDvsKrtf588nDM-Krkyim-bRhLYoDXGLxXI9g-EW745JQU2sT4*8CBdPlDNYiuDQsETrMwNjdtVlBXVdhPbnZ/katavatar1.jpg[/img]

Re: ~Guys: Can You Marry A Lady With A Gorimapa . . .?~ by Pepeye(f): 4:05pm On May 26, 2009
She still all woman

(1) (Reply)

Girls Hate Guys Who Love Them. / Who Do You Hate Most? / Can U Marry A Lesbian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.