Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,627 members, 7,878,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:23 AM

Please Read And Respond.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Read And Respond.... (709 Views)

Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. / Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car / What Would Be Your Respond If You Find This Heavily Endowed Lady At Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Read And Respond.... by J3da: 11:29am On Nov 24, 2015
Morenikeji , a 42 years old woman who comes from a wealthy family got married to Dotun 12 years ago. But unfortunately the marriage was childless. Apart from coming from a wealthy home, Morenikeji also has a very good job, while Dotun is just a civil servant. About 8 years ago, Morenikeji decided to buy a land and informed Dotun about it. Dotun suggested that they should buy the land in the name of the child they hope to have one day. They agreed on a name and bought the land with the name, and Morenikeji built a very beautiful house on it. That was how Dotun encouraged Morenikeji to buy many other properties in the name of the unborn child.
Dotun died in a car accident 2 weeks ago, and Morenikeji got the shock of her life when a woman came for the burial with 2 children that belong to Dotun. The first child is almost 9 years old, and he bears the name Dotun gave Morenikeji 's unborn child. The same name on all the properties which Dotun encouraged Morenikeji to buy.
Dotun's families are now trying to claim all the properties from Morenikeji .
How wicked this life is, what advice do you have for Morenikeji?
*To let go of the properties,
*accept the children as hers or
*fight them to the end to get back her properties?
Re: Please Read And Respond.... by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Please Read And Respond.... by Erukumakanaki: 11:35am On Nov 24, 2015
Damn! I'm Lost. . .
Re: Please Read And Respond.... by IamLEGEND1: 11:40am On Nov 24, 2015
that guy head dey there.
even though karma came for his yansh, I loved his diabolical scheme.
Rust in pieces nĂ­gga
You'll be remembered
Re: Please Read And Respond.... by yinkus4u2c(f): 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
She should let go of those properties...Since she's financially independent... She'll be fine... She should just move on, it could be very hard though
Re: Please Read And Respond.... by chrisbaby24(m): 12:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
Damn....!!!...dat niqqa is heartless man... I pity d wife... embarassed
Re: Please Read And Respond.... by Eleniyan15: 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
verybad
Re: Please Read And Respond.... by Olasco93: 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
It's hard to let go though, but she should know that Material things are not all there is in Life. Joy and Happiness are far better than these things...
How i wish people live according to the Word of God.
Re: Please Read And Respond.... by Sibrah: 4:31am On Feb 15, 2016
Ha ha ha . . . Wicked man. He will be a trust 'betrayer' then.

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This Assertion About P**cy?? / If You Could Only Use One Form Of Social Media For The Rest Of Your Life / Is There A Point In Your Past That You Regret More Than Anything Else?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.