Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:59 PM

I'd Like To: - Forum Games (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / I'd Like To: (22974 Views)

I'd Like To ______ The Person Above Me Part 2 / I'd Like To ______ The Person Above Me / "I'd rather" game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'd Like To: by Rhodalyn(f): 11:28pm On Mar 10, 2006
i'd like to let you know that it looks as if you're saying it to me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
i'd like to let you know use your girlfriend's name wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
fool time teacher? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i dont know much dont cause me any tension cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink
Re: I'd Like To: by Z4M4eva(f): 11:34pm On Mar 10, 2006
Rhodalyn:

i'd like to let you know that it looks as if you're saying it to me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
i'd like to let you know use your girlfriend's name wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
fool time teacher? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i don't know much don't cause me any tension cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink

You live in "Smileyland"? grin
Re: I'd Like To: by Rhodalyn(f): 11:49pm On Mar 10, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin it's rather the land of sex, kisses, g u y s and love wink cheesy cheesy
Re: I'd Like To: by luridguy(m): 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2006
i'd like to know what you are going to teach me next
Re: I'd Like To: by Rhodalyn(f): 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2006
i'd like to let you know i was bored on NL because none of my pals was online but
i'd like to let you know im glad you're online now kiss what would you want me to teach you, wink but remember i dont know that much
Re: I'd Like To: by luridguy(m): 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2006
i'd like to let you know am glad my friendly spanish teacher is online smiley

ok so let me see i know Te quiero means i love you right?

i;d like to know how to say ;friend' in spanish
Re: I'd Like To: by Rhodalyn(f): 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2006
i'd like you to hold on a second i need to get my spanish book
it's amigo
i'd like you to know i dont know much spanish, you're causing me to tense up cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I'd Like To: by luridguy(m): 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2006
i 'd like you to relax no pressure cheesy

ok amigo is friend

i'd like to use it to form a sentence like Rhodalyn is my friend
Re: I'd Like To: by Rhodalyn(f): 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2006
i'd like to let you know it's Rhodalyn es mi amigo wink
i'd like to let you know Luridguy es mi amigo wink
Re: I'd Like To: by Rhodalyn(f): 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2006
i'd like to let you know my heart leaped when i say you back online wink where did you go? angry i missed you wink
Re: I'd Like To: by nicetohave(m): 11:36pm On Mar 12, 2006
Id like to know whats in the air between Rhodalyn and Luridguy
Re: I'd Like To: by Rhodalyn(f): 11:38pm On Mar 12, 2006
i'd like to let you know im only giving him spanish lessons winkwe're practicing how to say i love you cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I'd Like To: by nicetohave(m): 11:41pm On Mar 12, 2006
Id like to know when you complete your spanish lessons cool
Re: I'd Like To: by Rhodalyn(f): 11:43pm On Mar 12, 2006
i'd like to let you know it'll be when Luridguy can say all the stuffs he wants to say tongue cheesy
Re: I'd Like To: by omogenaija(f): 12:55am On Mar 13, 2006
I'd like to :

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thats what I'd like
Re: I'd Like To: by Rhodalyn(f): 12:58am On Mar 13, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked a long stick? cheesy cheesy :Dwhat's that?
Re: I'd Like To: by omogenaija(f): 2:55am On Mar 13, 2006
thats classified information
Re: I'd Like To: by luridguy(m): 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2006
i'd like to know where Rhodalyn is

Rhodalyn:

i'd like to let you know my heart leaped when i say you back online wink where did you go? angry i missed you wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy Rhodalyn es mi amigo
Re: I'd Like To: by nicetohave(m): 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2006
Id like to be the next president of Nigeria grin cool
Re: I'd Like To: by omogenaija(f): 12:44am On Mar 15, 2006
@ nicetohave

I'd like to know why
Re: I'd Like To: by Aduraseyi(f): 11:13am On Mar 15, 2006
to go home now and ave a good rest smiley smiley smiley

to dance

to sleep

to go shopping cool cool
Re: I'd Like To: by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2006
mistake smiley
Re: I'd Like To: by 2cantango(f): 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2006
I'd like to kiss someone who's name i'm not going to say wink grin cool
Re: I'd Like To: by Seun(m): 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2006
I'd like to know if I should start dating.
Re: I'd Like To: by 2cantango(f): 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2006
@Seun: I'd like to know what's holding you back? (yeah I'm nosey wink )
Re: I'd Like To: by Seun(m): 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2006
I'd like to know if the benefits outweigh the costs and risks.
Re: I'd Like To: by 2cantango(f): 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2006
I'd like to advise that if you find the right girl who loves you for you, then yes the benefits will certainly outweigh the costs and risks.
Re: I'd Like To: by Seun(m): 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2006
I'd like to know what the benefits might be. (I know about the expensive sex already, but are there other benefits?)
Re: I'd Like To: by 2cantango(f): 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2006
I'd like to say that everyone is different and will each have their own views on what the benefits are, but for me I think some of the benefits are knowing that there is one person in your life who loves you deeper than you can imagine, one person who loves to talk to you, loves to listen to you, one person who doesn't care if you're a slob, or whether you brush your hair. Someone who is there for you whenever you need them. Someone who don't insult you, my list is endless wink
Re: I'd Like To: by Seun(m): 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2006
I'd like to observe that most relationships lack these benefits:
>> knowing that there is one person in your life who loves you deeper than you can imagine
Until she discovers a better model.
>> one person who loves to talk to you
Until she discovers a more interesting character, maybe at work.
>> loves to listen to you
Are you kidding me? She will only listen when you're not being "boring".
>> one person who doesn't care if you're a slob
Actually, the more she "loves" you the more she wants to make you conform to her tastes.
>> someone who is there for you whenever you need them
A man would be there for his girlfriend whenever he needs sex.
A woman will be there for her boyfriend only as long as he does not need her. There to take.
>> Someone who don't insult you
People "in love" insult each other all the time. They even hit each other.

I'd like to know if this is all not more of wishful thinking than reality!
Re: I'd Like To: by Skidoc(m): 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2006
@Seun, I suggest u stay single forever shocked. You seem to be looking for perfection, which is impossible.
Re: I'd Like To: by 2cantango(f): 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2006
I'd like to say that if you're speaking from experience then you've been with the wrong girl.
I know it sounds like wishful thinking, but I know some couples who are exactly as I explained, I'd like to hold onto the hope that what i've mentioned does exist, because if it really doesn't, then what are we all doing here? We're all born with the natural desire to love and be loved, love doesn't insult or beat you, and if it does then you have to face the reality that it might not be love at all.

I'd like to know why someone is viewed to be looking for perfection when all they're actually looking for is respect? Since when did respecting others become so difficult that it's now labelled as perfection?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply)

Know Your Magic Number. / How Many Bags Are There In This Picture?? / Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.