Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,182 members, 7,880,685 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University - Education (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University (216500 Views)

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Need In The University / Photo: I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In Jamb / "How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University" - Abandon Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by LOGICALKEN: 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
In as much as i enjoyed ur story, i wouldn't take dis shit frm u. Wat the hell do u take me for, if only u knw me, u won't joke wit me. Inspite of all d pleas u are still adamant to cum back.. If by tomorrow u dont continue.................. I comment my reserve.

Op i beg u in d name of what so ever deity u so hold sacred to pls come back and complete dis fiction sorry story.

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Matttthew(m): 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
enellcy:
oops... I knew it was gonna come to this...op u want to stop the story because of the comments. How dare yu conclude that most of us followed up with this thread cause we aren't expecting sex scenes... Afterall this isn't a romance section..... Yu shud learn to ignore silly comments .. Some people are actually learning from this story.... is frustrating not knowing the end of this story.. And then I can't beg you to continue..... It's your story anyway.
I so much love this comment

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by sonofthunder: 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
bugativeron:
However, jokes apart, the following are things I think happen to OP.
1. Either she was copying the post from somewhere and she could no longer access it.
2. May be her phone is off or misplaced
3. Or lastly, she is the meanest human on earth that despite all appeal remained adamant.
@op even if you come back to write your worth here has really dropped people will only read your post with a pinch of salt because you so f***kin mean
she's viewing the thread. scroll down and check the names of those viewing currently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by anonimi: 10:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
Benz4pimp:
I wasn't expecting anything other than what she just did,am sure the op might come back and direct you to a blog for the remaining part of the story......when you give peeps to much attention and accolade,there head go dey swell.....

Is that your P.I.M.Ping modus operandi
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by focus7: 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
wasak:
Are u Rita for real?...
FAKE you should know.

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Cybertext(m): 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
Speechless3:
But babe didn't i try for you? You had to bring up our 'ugly' past here. Anyway hope you are okay now? Its been long.

Rita.

Lwkmd!! Rita fire!!

Rita can't be this young and this pretty...
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by sauceEEP(m): 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
The thunder wey go fire op just dey do sit up.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Ricdave(m): 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
For those that are willing go learn from her story.... At least we can draw out lessons can't we.... If u hv followed up to ds point.. Then am so sure u must hv picked a point....

Painful as it is, but we can still say..
God protects his own, leads, guides his own (those dt ask for his help and wait, just like a sheep waits for the shepherd)
If u go ahead "without a second thought" like she said and make som decisions without checking ur heart/spirit... What u see is what u will get....

My people, lets bring out more lessons... Maybe the lady still needs help right now, with ur beautiful comments and advice, she will also help others.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Julietcutie(f): 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
sonofthunder:

she's viewing the thread. scroll down and check the names of those viewing currently.
true ...and again its a copy and paste story ...on fb I liked all dis blogs and pages DAT write stories she probably is waiting for the source she got d story from to post it so she can copy...u guys should stop begging her biko
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by femzysticks(m): 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
queenfav:
)You are spot on.A friend I had in school spent 5 years with only 4 polo's and 2 jeans..As na black and white we dey wear,e help d guy so people for class no too know say d guy no get.He was very serious sha,despite all those challenges.Sometimes,when we sit together during class,I will gist him about what I cooked.Once hostel visiting time reach,omo guy don show o.I will make food for the both of us...He go wash me with words like "na you go marry my elder brother","make I come be your roommate na"etc.Very funny and easy going guy o.I liked the fact that he barely complained .He is one optimistic fellow.And me wen neva know wetin hunger be at all go dey complain over irrelevant things.Wheras this my friend was not even getting shishi as pocket money during the semester.Na me just decode say all is not well back home then try to assist when I can with small provisions and lunch dates in my hostel.Anytime my mum comes to see me in school with provisions and cooked food,he must fall in for him share.My mum liked him a lot cos he is like a comedian.I thank God for him sha,cos he is now a lawyer.All those ones na things of the past for am.

So people like this dey this world and people like davido dey buy G-wagon and range every week

Well you can't blame them
You can't help everybody

At times I just wish God will just scatter the whole make everybody start again

I go just rush go start the business wey dangote start
That MC_boy

3 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Dahkogrin007(m): 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
Op after all d begging from ur readers, u still not posting d remaining part ov d story..... U knw wah, YOU CAN KEEP THE STORY
*****cat walk out of thread *****

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by anonimi: 11:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
drealzum:
I don't really understand the essence of "Walks out on thread". Do you want to be begged? In as much as I will say your story is nice and many can learn from it, you are also not doing us a favour alone by sharing it. Having an avenue to share it and get others response can be soothing and reliving. And that is a favour from us.
Truth is there were many stories on Naira land before you "walked in on thread" and there will be many after you have "walked out on thread".
I will advise you develop thick skin to proples scathing remarks here because I too can tell my on story here.

Beyond the soothing and relief, is the LESSONS she still needs to learn to improve herself as there is always room for improvement in all of us.
I hope she will see the lessons scattered all over here in the comments by others, even the unpleasant ones.
Really I hope for her sake seeing as she has talent but NONE of us is perfect and we can use what we learn from others to move closer to perfection.
Again, I hope for her own sake!!!
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by timmycris(m): 11:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
Plss. Don't beg this girl again jor! Make she tie kip quiet for peace sake! B4 tomoro,everytin wud have gone down nd they wunt even remember ur name or wateva

Click like if this op is boring. Click share if you are begging her!

13 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by noblegrex: 11:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
thatsincerechic:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Now I am tired...
Just as many of you have taken your time to read this story so have i taken my time in writing it. I cannot please you... I am not writing this story to satisfy your sexual urge(this is to those that are only concerned about Bleep)
I started out with a good intention of narrating my story to many out there who are going through what I went.. I wanted them to learn from this.
Now to those who want a summary, this is a story, stories are usually long narratives. Pls have it in mind that as I post comments I also see comments on this thread.. Majority of which are of obscene thoughts and it's a big distraction to me... Now do this
Imagine you were with friends, or should I say students whatever setting you wanted, and you were telling your story and some are throwing one or two sentence which is totally out of order, not what you have in mind because it is not what you experienced. Now how would you feel
To those that say I was running out of lies because I haven't mentioned the part where I had sex, pls bridle your tongue because You can not tell my story for me.
And to those who say they are bored with the story, just as you are bored, I am also bored because I was no longer seeing reasonable comments as I progressed and i am pretty sure that majority of those that tarried along up till this point are those that are eager to read and enjoy the sex scene. Well, I am sorry to disappoint you, I didn't start my story to ENTERTAIN but rather to ENLIGHTEN you on what is going on in our society.
To those saying I was making the stories shorts so i could garner pages, well sorry to say this but I think you are myopic, if you religiously followed from the beginning you would see comments on when I said I was at work.
And to the young man, that asked me why I Did not type everything out in a computer and uploaded all once instead, well you see sir, I started this story after a thought came to my mind, I was so motivated that I decided to register as a member on nairaland because I have always been a visitor on nairaland and this is my first topic on nairaland. I actually thought I could tell it peaceful as it progressed and not to be confused at the long run by many of you who wanted a different story.

Since you are not patient enough to know how I used what i had to get what I wanted.... You would probably never know.

My experiences are my precious moments because they shaped me into what I am today, and I won't have it altered because I want to tell a story on nairaland.

At this junction I drop my pen!

# walks out of thread*******
hay bae,to whom it may concern yes I'm concerne. You mentioned other people's case you didn't mention mine. I was happy when you started mentioning the case and I was like woow I'm blessed. I ask you to connect me to tracy you didn't mention that WHY! Anyways,I possibly couldn't have beleived that you're telling lies because from day1 that you started the story I could perceive some sort of pride in you(good one if you may ask),sturborness,ego and determination which shows that the story reflected the kind of person you're and with this you just droped!hmmm bae you too sturborn and you've got self esteem which I seriously liked. Not for anything but for your kind of person. But seriously, I'd love to know what's up with you allthrough. But if you insist on stopping here, no probs but pls TRACY,don't forget.I won c her. Connect me B4 u log off the story.bikonu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by BiitchAmMe: 11:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
Abeg moo na no vex... na me dey behind dat moniker @thatsincerechic grin grin grin . Na mod ban me say i copy am from one blog. Abeg moo na no vex...i go complete d story as soon as my ban expire. Moo na pls bare with me grin
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by mart2k(m): 11:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
thatsincerechic:
I had resumed fully for the second semester. I brought, from home, a small sack of garri, four tubers of yam, a bunch of unripe plantain and some vegetables. I told my parents they weren't necessary but they insisted I went with the food items and i was grateful. I also brought along my luggage, how I had missed my clothes, shoes, and other accessories. Indeed there was nothing like your own.
Rita on the other hand did not go for holiday, this semester was different, many students were working harder academically to improve on their grades. My results were out, and there were no carry-over courses and i was grateful to God. During the second semester I was very dedicated to God, became a worker in church and joined the prayer and the publication unit. I was also introduced to all night reading by some course mates, we did brainstorming of some occasions. I was helping some of my lazy course mates to write assignments, and when I realised the demands were getting too high, I demanded for payments, and everything was working out well for my good until one day..
I was seated on the balcony of Rita's apartment which was upstairs, I was enjoying the view below when Rita came to me and said..
"Babe how far"
"cool " I replied.
Then she continued " you know, since we are practically living like roommates, I was wondering if it would be a nice idea for us to continue that way"
"Okay... " I said
I knew where she was headed to but I played dumb, I was thinking until I realised Rita was still talking.
" What I mean is, after this semester, we will be paying equality for this place and the rent is N180,000 naira"
"Ehn! " I almost shouted. " wow I didn't know it was that expensive I said smiling at her and expecting the next
But Rita meant business, there was no smile on her face, even her glowing eyes were dim and she appeared very serious, I saw that too and I became serious, my eyes were pacing and my body was tensed.
So my share was N90,000 we concluded. Utility bills was N4,000 making a total of N94,000. "How did she think I was going to remit that kind of money when I don't even have close to N5,000 in my account" I said to myself after she left.
I had been living from hand to mouth. The money I was getting from making student's hair, writing of assignments were used to satisfy my immediate needs.
I had faith that something positive would come up, After all we were only into the middle of the second semester and i felt I still have a lot of time to plan, save alot and provide my share for payment of the rent.
I went to bed that night, thinking hard, fantasising, hoping and praying. The rest of my nights were similar to this particular night and I realised how much I had lost weight by the end of the semester just by thinking.......

Op u can lie o, u mean u did not Bleep tru out 1st semester up to d middle of 2nd semester? Abeg, fear God n stop telling us lies

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by tolexy007(m): 11:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
Op, don't let me join the plpp insulting u, we don dey beg u since and still dey form jet Lee....oya carry ur phone now and start to dey type
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by 9cbaby(f): 11:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
Benz4pimp:
You guys should stop the coward way of doing things,what are you begging her for?without the story,will you die?good riddance to bad rubbish......if she actually went through that in school,whatever happened on here shouldn't move her at all.....MOFO
I wonder o
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by imbefool(m): 11:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
If you are reading this comment, i must congratulate you for making it this far; this just shows that you can be great and can set out to achieve anything you set your mind to.

@OP, na your business; you like you finish, you like you no finish...Good riddance.....Life goes on kiss

Abeg lets all call OP's bluff
lalasticlala, seun, obinoscopy, all mods; please kindly close this thread

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by spencerlouis(m): 11:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
is erry one seein "OP" as an acronym for "off point" or is it just me undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by MattChidi(m): 11:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
Just continue my dear...Sincere
If you want to live long, learn to be deaf to negatively minded individuals. They are everywhere.
Just continue and shame their myopic mindset.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Julietcutie(f): 11:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
spencerlouis:
is erry one seein "OP" as an acronym for "off point" or is it just me undecided
op means original poster

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by vislabraye(m): 12:05am On Nov 27, 2015
thatsincerechic:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Now I am tired...
Just as many of you have taken your time to read this story so have i taken my time in writing it. I cannot please you... I am not writing this story to satisfy your sexual urge(this is to those that are only concerned about Bleep)
I started out with a good intention of narrating my story to many out there who are going through what I went.. I wanted them to learn from this.
Now to those who want a summary, this is a story, stories are usually long narratives. Pls have it in mind that as I post comments I also see comments on this thread.. Majority of which are of obscene thoughts and it's a big distraction to me... Now do this
Imagine you were with friends, or should I say students whatever setting you wanted, and you were telling your story and some are throwing one or two sentence which is totally out of order, not what you have in mind because it is not what you experienced. Now how would you feel
To those that say I was running out of lies because I haven't mentioned the part where I had sex, pls bridle your tongue because You can not tell my story for me.
And to those who say they are bored with the story, just as you are bored, I am also bored because I was no longer seeing reasonable comments as I progressed and i am pretty sure that majority of those that tarried along up till this point are those that are eager to read and enjoy the sex scene. Well, I am sorry to disappoint you, I didn't start my story to ENTERTAIN but rather to ENLIGHTEN you on what is going on in our society.
To those saying I was making the stories shorts so i could garner pages, well sorry to say this but I think you are myopic, if you religiously followed from the beginning you would see comments on when I said I was at work.
And to the young man, that asked me why I Did not type everything out in a computer and uploaded all once instead, well you see sir, I started this story after a thought came to my mind, I was so motivated that I decided to register as a member on nairaland because I have always been a visitor on nairaland and this is my first topic on nairaland. I actually thought I could tell it peaceful as it progressed and not to be confused at the long run by many of you who wanted a different story.

Since you are not patient enough to know how I used what i had to get what I wanted.... You would probably never know.

My experiences are my precious moments because they shaped me into what I am today, and I won't have it altered because I want to tell a story on nairaland.

If you want to drop your pen, oya drop it. It is immaturity on your part. It seems you have a bad attitude, no offence. May be that's the reason you always get into trouble. As a writer, you should appreciate your faithful readers.
You come here and think you are doing people here a favour. You aren't. There are many good writers here in NL.
I hope you have changed. How can you use people ? You have to admit that you did wrong and amend your ways.

9 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Plus234(m): 12:18am On Nov 27, 2015
is either the Op is a virgin or she is a transgendered hiding her/his manhood

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by jaspermezie: 12:28am On Nov 27, 2015
Hmmm pride dis op u need jesus

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:41am On Nov 27, 2015
thatsincerechic:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Now I am tired...

pls now!! #crying#
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 27, 2015
[quote author=amiskyberry post=40439756] After all the pleading and calls to Rita, without her answering, I opted to return back to that guy at the uncompleted building.but before den I had already stole 10,000 naira from Andy pocket...I had double mind of returning back to dos weed smoking guys mainly because I hadn't tot of a reasonable lie I was to tell them..but considering d menstrual camp lie worked, I opted for that...bros good evening o, I greeted a dark guy, he didn't even respond.well I guess dis weed has made me invincible. Bros abeg I dey find one tall dark boy wey bin dey live here I said..he dey prison, he replied and stood up.i started shaking wen I realized how tall and lanky he was.' babe, I fit get H he barked ..I quickly searched my purse and gave him 200 naira, not knowing what dat meant..meanwhile I was becoming frustrated having stood there for close to an hour with dis guy. Rose? rose I turned back only to receive d shock of my life.

Continuation...she continued on page 27 go back to page 27 and look for amiskyberry's post

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by timmyblast(m): 12:49am On Nov 27, 2015
Even Jesus Christ was criticized, you don't expect everybody to support, agree or like your story. If you like continue, everybody has a story. As for me o, I don't think ANDY is a bad guy, the guy try. E nor easy to stay with opposite sex for months with no string attached.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Adebolade(m): 1:22am On Nov 27, 2015
thatsincerechic:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Now I am tired...

pls kindly continue I'm pleading
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by spencerlouis(m): 1:35am On Nov 27, 2015
ok i wuldnt say i knew dat but tanks hoe...
Julietcutie:

op means original poster
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by obiscolly(m): 1:47am On Nov 27, 2015
Your story is quite interesting and educative, but I'm disappointed you allowed mere comments on here get to you. That's typical nairalanders for you. I had believed you had a strong heart by reading your story, but your action says otherwise. Unless perhaps, you prove me wrong by completing your story.

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Mcweber(m): 3:21am On Nov 27, 2015
E DAKUN, IRU PALAPALA, RADARADA ABI KATIKATI WO NI GAL ROSE YEN N PERFORM NA. JUST COS OF THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS U GOT ON A SOCIAL MEDIA AND ON NAIRALAND FOR THAT MATTER, U DECIDED TO "walk out of thread". AND TO MAKE MATTER WORST, MANY PPLE BE DON DEY BEG YOU TO CONTINUE THE STORY AND EVEN CAUGHT U ONLINE VIEWING THE THREAD BUT U CHOSE NOT TO ATLEAST RESPOND. WHAT INSOLENCE?

FIRST, NOBODY COME DRAG YOU TO COME OPEN THREAD AND I MUST CONFESS YOU HAVE A GOOD STORY LINE EITHER FICTION OR NON FICTION BUT O WA FE SO ARA E DI OLORUN ABI. PPLE COME DEY BEG YOU AND U GO JUST POSE FOR ONE CORNER DEY BLUSH ABI. BY THE WAY SEF, WHC MUMU STORY U GET WEY U DEY WALK OUT ON? U NO ENTER LITERATURE SESSION AND SEE BETTER STORY AND THE WRITERS WILL WRITE TILL THEN END DESPITE THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS

SEE, CARRY YOUR TORY COMOT, INFACT GERRARAHIA. THUNDER FIRE THAT YOUR THUMB WEY U DEY TAKE TYPE IF U CONTINUE THIS STORY........NONSENSE, Oloriibu!!!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (53) (Reply)

FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here / List Of Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees / Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.