Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,630 members, 7,944,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:10 AM

Biafra Protesters Prepares Massive Lagos Showdown-naij.com - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Protesters Prepares Massive Lagos Showdown-naij.com (2488 Views)

Sex For Appointment Scandal Rocks Presidency - Naij.com / We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns / Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Protesters Prepares Massive Lagos Showdown-naij.com by alcmene: 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
Pro-Biafra agitators plan to move their protest to Lagos in a bid to show solidarity with Nnamdi Kanu, the director of Radio Biafra.

A lot of protests have been held in states in the eastern and some southern part of the country with a few resulting in violence.

In a statement released by Radio Biafra through their social media page, the agitators said they plan to stage a massive protest in Lagos in order to push for the release of Kanu and also to get their desired independent state of Biafra.

The director of Radio Biafra was arrested by security operatives and appeared in court in Abija on Monday, November 23. Pro-Biafra agitators were present to cheer him and also protest his arrest and continued detention amidst heavy security personnel.

The statement read:

Everybody should get ready for another ALMIGHTY upcoming peaceful protest, Lagos should also gear up because this time we will take our peaceful protest to every corner of Lagos state, Biafrans in Lagos should arise! The time has come to prove to the world that Biafra is not a terrorist or illegal organization. One of the major sponsor of Biafra is UNITED NATIONS.

We want to tell the world that we so much valued Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra. The protest will last until Nnamdi is released. We are not giving up! NEVER! We are Biafrans and when we start something we don’t stop half way. We must prepare and raise our Biafra flag HIGH AND HIGHER……..

NEVER SHALL WE GIVE UP ..GET READY FOR ANOTHER ALMIGHTY PEACEFUL PROTEST COMING SOON. THE STRUGGLE FOR FREEDOM HAS JUST BEGUN AND WE SHALL TAKE THE WORLD BY SURPRISE. WE SHALL SUFFER WITH NNAMDI KANU, WE SHALL STAND WITH HIM TILL THE END. NO BIAFRA NO PEACE FOR NIGERIA.

Meanwhile, Alhaji Sa’ad Abubakar, the sultan of Sokoto has expressed worry over the growing agitation for an independent Biafra state championed by some Igbo people and promised that a delegation from the northern traditional council will be sent to Igbo leaders to meet on the issue.

https://www.naij.com/647197-biafra-protesters-prepare-massive-lagos-showdown.html

Re: Biafra Protesters Prepares Massive Lagos Showdown-naij.com by INTROVERT(f): 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
ok
Re: Biafra Protesters Prepares Massive Lagos Showdown-naij.com by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2015
SE and SS protests sealed.
UK protest sealed.

Abuja protest sealed.
Lagos protest next in line.

These Biafrauds get mind oh cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Protesters Prepares Massive Lagos Showdown-naij.com by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
I pledge to Biafra ma country!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra Protesters Prepares Massive Lagos Showdown-naij.com by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
INTROVERT:
ok
yes
Re: Biafra Protesters Prepares Massive Lagos Showdown-naij.com by zendy: 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
We are going to cripple Lagos using the power of protest! South westerners should get ready for the arrival of the Biafran movement!!!

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Prepares Massive Lagos Showdown-naij.com by northvietnam(m): 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
Buhariz government is smoking cigarette near a vandalized fuel pipe line. Biafran Agitators are time bomb waiting to explode once its triggered . buhari be wise....... this is 21th century and Nigeria is the stage the world is watching, some foreign and local bloggers are waiting to make a fortune if any sheet goes down in Nigeria including Linda ikeje who is equally from the east.
I have spoken , bastards are free to quote me wrongly ........

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Prepares Massive Lagos Showdown-naij.com by alcmene: 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
This was how Egypt uprising started....like an online activity that later snow-balled into a full scale revolution

One fact worthy of note is that the Egypt revolution was organised and cordinated via social networks sites

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Prepares Massive Lagos Showdown-naij.com by highpriest4: 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
Make I siddon dey observe

Re: Biafra Protesters Prepares Massive Lagos Showdown-naij.com by Bobbystanley(m): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
Hahaha.. Where are the ewedu eaters?

Our next protest is taking place in no man's land.
And trust me, it would be the mother of all protest.

Biafra is inevitable.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Prepares Massive Lagos Showdown-naij.com by lanrehamd: 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
Bobbystanley:
Hahaha.. Where are the ewedu eaters?

Our next protest is taking place in no man's land.

And trust me, it would be the mother of all protest.

Biafra is inevitable.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Prepares Massive Lagos Showdown-naij.com by onomeasike: 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
Ladugbo mi!!!Some people will run kabakaba that day! grin

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Prepares Massive Lagos Showdown-naij.com by akoraye(m): 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
onomeasike:
Ladugbo mi!!!Some people will run kabakaba that day! grin
Leave them na!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Prepares Massive Lagos Showdown-naij.com by nwachike(m): 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
lagos, we are coming to visit u, Biafra must stand as a country. God bless Biafra ,God Bless my country
Re: Biafra Protesters Prepares Massive Lagos Showdown-naij.com by PointB: 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
I hope Freedom Park or is it Gani Fawehinmi Park in Ojota is ready to host us.

Viva Biafra!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Prepares Massive Lagos Showdown-naij.com by Jaideyone(m): 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2015
lmao you want to block roads in Lagos in the name of peaceful protest? I k ow those agberos won't disappoint cheesy try and see

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Prepares Massive Lagos Showdown-naij.com by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
Jaideyone:
lmao you want to block roads in Lagos in the name of peaceful protest? I k ow those agberos won't disappoint cheesy try and see

What about you...what will you do?
Re: Biafra Protesters Prepares Massive Lagos Showdown-naij.com by EternalTruths: 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
Jaideyone:

Even OPC go join Biafrans shout Odua republic
grin

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Prepares Massive Lagos Showdown-naij.com by Klinee: 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
Lagos is about to go down!
Re: Biafra Protesters Prepares Massive Lagos Showdown-naij.com by Klinee: 6:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
Jaideyone:
if agberos sight the marmort crown they will run for their lives.
Re: Biafra Protesters Prepares Massive Lagos Showdown-naij.com by femivita: 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
Africans are not slaves, we are leaders with great ideas, we are world changers, superior beings but we must start thinking positively and start creating and stop chasing wealth go to http://risktakerslifechangers..com for articles that will change your life forever.
Share and impact someone's life today
Re: Biafra Protesters Prepares Massive Lagos Showdown-naij.com by Emmalaw10(m): 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
The only thing I can say is here-in-below:

O nwebero ihe ifu!
Re: Biafra Protesters Prepares Massive Lagos Showdown-naij.com by Blackfire(m): 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
'Uwa mmebi' wants to meet 'opin aye'
Re: Biafra Protesters Prepares Massive Lagos Showdown-naij.com by Chigold101(m): 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
Largas:
SE and SS protests sealed.
UK protest sealed.

Abuja protest sealed.
Lagos protest next in line.

These Biafrauds get mind oh cheesy

Great news
Re: Biafra Protesters Prepares Massive Lagos Showdown-naij.com by Toeyoursea(m): 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
Nigeria is a zoo grin (awon oniranu)

Blue is the color
Football is the game
We are all together
Winning is our
So cheer us all through the sun and rain
Because Chelsea, Chelsea is our team.
Re: Biafra Protesters Prepares Massive Lagos Showdown-naij.com by paramakina202: 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
Biafrans have the right to carry out peaceful protest at any place and at any time of their chosen.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Prepares Massive Lagos Showdown-naij.com by bosedekemi(f): 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
shocked
Re: Biafra Protesters Prepares Massive Lagos Showdown-naij.com by chesterlee(m): 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
The zoo must fall!!!!
Re: Biafra Protesters Prepares Massive Lagos Showdown-naij.com by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
princdebola201:
Biafracy system of government can be define as, the Government of the E-citizens, by the E-citizens and for the E-citizens.. Namadi Kanu, the online president of Biafra republic. The grand commander in chief of E-Forces

The capital of biafra republic - nairaland.comgringrin
Re: Biafra Protesters Prepares Massive Lagos Showdown-naij.com by stunning4real: 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
Klinee:
Lagos is about to go down!
in your dream
Re: Biafra Protesters Prepares Massive Lagos Showdown-naij.com by 7lives: 7:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
nwachike:
lagos, we are coming to visit u, Biafra must stand as a country. God bless Biafra ,God Bless my country

Receive sense, Lagos is not part of Biafra or you guys might just end up like grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Chai.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafrans Please Answer My Questions / Caption This Photo Of Gov. Rochas Okorocha & Charly Boy / I See A New Nigeria (See Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.