Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,744 members, 7,972,690 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 04:13 PM

Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (51310 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 9:46am On May 27, 2009
@blue
if u didnt by that print u may be in trouble if the wrong person sees u using it. smiley

@lala - shampion
waddup boy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 9:47am On May 27, 2009
Blue, missed you too dear  kiss

Nope, missy b has just dissapeared  embarassed
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 9:49am On May 27, 2009
osasp really?
oh i guess i need to change it then

ibk its a pitty i miss her tho cry
btw ibk when next is art coming on?
i love that picture u dont know grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 9:50am On May 27, 2009
Lmao, which picture cheesy
Art ke shocked cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 9:51am On May 27, 2009
lol yels nau
u know how them debo n co loooooved it
moreso the angle was very artistic tongue tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by lalaboi(m): 9:52am On May 27, 2009
i dnt even knw her FB. . . .Av only got otoks and Haywhy. . . . .

NC to NA??. . .OTOKS used to drag me there then but. . . .NL has always been the place lol. . . . .
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 9:53am On May 27, 2009
lol have a bunch of them on facebook
otoks for sure
since NC she's just been hugging facebook now i guess i should bring her back here
u know she is on here just gone idle
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 9:57am On May 27, 2009
bluespice:

lol yels nau
u know how them debo n co loooooved it
moreso the angle was very artistic tongue tongue
Ohhhhh cheesy
Awww thanks dear smiley
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 9:59am On May 27, 2009
ur very welcome
hey seen ur morenike ish
im watching u wink
btw when's part 6 coming out?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 10:03am On May 27, 2009
which one is NA to NC again
seun don open anoda one wey boys no knw undecided undecided

bluespice:

osasp really?
oh i guess i need to change it then
yh but u shld b fine on nairaland
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 10:06am On May 27, 2009
naw doll its an entirely different forum
same concept of NL but more interactive, fun, crazier but less people

we were members on there n im pleasantly surprised to find him here thats all wink

i know perfectly well what urtalking about
but im really not in the mood to go hunting for copyright free 'different' pictures i love
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:07am On May 27, 2009
bluespice:

ur very welcome
hey seen ur morenike ish
im watching u wink
btw when's part 6 coming out?
Lmaooo, you mean Montunrayo abi cheesy
Yeah, will be coming out soon, part 6 that is cool grin
Thanks for reading kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 10:07am On May 27, 2009
oh yeah motunrayo lol mabad tongue

lol guess toyin's thinking of me tongue tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:09am On May 27, 2009
Hehehehe I guess so cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 10:10am On May 27, 2009
ibk hw far na,
u just dey smile up n down
knw sumthn i dont?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 10:13am On May 27, 2009
@ topic y superimpose?
i see u tho
smiley
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 10:18am On May 27, 2009
lol what did i superimpose?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 10:31am On May 27, 2009
osasp on stairs- osasp on sofa wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 10:39am On May 27, 2009
bluespice:

osasp on stairs- osasp on sofa wink
lol yh
thats the magic of photoshop
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 10:40am On May 27, 2009
why i said i see u smiley
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Oxone(m): 10:45am On May 27, 2009
hi dear,
@op
kolomental
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 10:47am On May 27, 2009
lmao! u calling me kolomental?
its on angry angry
baybee its on! angry angry angry angry angry

@ topic wats the price?
i see a tag no price tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by acidrop(f): 10:48am On May 27, 2009
put ur real pic now
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 10:49am On May 27, 2009
lol i had it on for a while
sometime in the past grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 10:49am On May 27, 2009
is that ur hair tho?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 10:51am On May 27, 2009
we must win the other thread
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 10:53am On May 27, 2009
nefa!
we'll win
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 10:57am On May 27, 2009
pfft
im ere all day girl
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 10:58am On May 27, 2009
darl im here too
bring it on! smiley
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Oxone(m): 11:00am On May 27, 2009
bluespice:

lmao! u calling me kolomental?
its on angry angry
baybee its on! angry angry angry angry angry

@ topic wats the price?
i see a tag no price tongue

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 11:02am On May 27, 2009
kiss kiss
platinum should not catch me oh tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by acidrop(f): 11:24am On May 27, 2009
put it again

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (100)

3words Per Post: Part 2 / Three Words You See In The Picture / How Wide Read Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.