Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,736 members, 7,882,548 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:25 AM

Work To Begin On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Next Week, Says Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Work To Begin On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Next Week, Says Buhari (1957 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) / Work Resumes On Lagos-ibadan Expressway Next Week –fashola / Work To Begin On Lagos-ibadan Expressway Next Week, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Work To Begin On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Next Week, Says Buhari by chudionu58(f): 9:30am On Nov 25, 2015
lolaxavier:

Gerara here men...I'm not a fvking xtian.
Shameless APC! borrow borrow government!, wuru wuru government!!!
Re: Work To Begin On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Next Week, Says Buhari by obailala(m): 10:44am On Nov 25, 2015
EldaTimba:
no! Work started fully in Geg's regime. You can argue it over and over again but a regular passer of this road will attest to the fact that work started there last year. Real construction not paper work
Indeed!... Keep deceiving yourself.. Just the same way political jobbers deceived the world that GEJ constructed the Onitsha-Owerri Road, even when it was less than 1% of the road that was built post-2010.

Now If I may ask, what exactly do you even mean by saying "work started" under GEJ?... Very soon, if this present administration completes the 2nd Niger Bridge project, your likes will jump out again and say, "work started" under GEJ. Similarly for hundreds of road reconstruction projects across the SE which were indiscriminately awarded under GEJ with next to nothing paid to contractors and not up to 1% being completed before he left; but of course, if another administration completes the project even in 15 years time, your likes again will scream "GEJ Started" the project.

Politics is a continuum bro.... I will give the higher honour to the person who completed the largest bulk of the job. May I even remind you that it was OBJ that built the so called Lagos-Ibadan road in 1979.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Sick Person Can Easily Get Well On Sighting The Beauty of Edo Central Hospital / Assessment Of Light In Our Areas After The Announcement Of 5000mw / Be Honest, Is Nigeria Worth Dying For?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.