Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,002 members, 7,919,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:08 AM

What will i do to make My Woman not To Cheat On Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What will i do to make My Woman not To Cheat On Me? (802 Views)

Signs You're With A Woman; Not A Girl / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / 10 Signs You’re Dating A Woman, Not A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What will i do to make My Woman not To Cheat On Me? by gbengaeba(m): 11:53pm On May 24, 2009
Please everybody in the house  i really need your help for this.
Thanks
Re: What will i do to make My Woman not To Cheat On Me? by edogram(m): 11:56pm On May 24, 2009
hey look here gay,

do u speak english or ibo?

i dont get or understand the hell u r talking

come again plz.
Re: What will i do to make My Woman not To Cheat On Me? by yme1(f): 12:02am On May 25, 2009
edogram:

hey look here gay,

come again plz.

dont you think those words of yours are too harsh undecided
if you wanna correct him no problem, but do it politely dear
Re: What will i do to make My Woman not To Cheat On Me? by edogram(m): 12:07am On May 25, 2009
y me:

dont you think those words of yours are too harsh undecided
if you wanna correct him no problem, but do it politely dear

Maybe u didn’t check my post.
If not, go check it.

They finish me. I am very angry to any post here,

I will correct everybody mistake with hit this time.

That is it.
Re: What will i do to make My Woman not To Cheat On Me? by yme1(f): 12:11am On May 25, 2009
edogram:

Maybe u didn’t check my post.
If not, go check it.
They finish me. I am very angry to any post here,
I will correct everybody mistake with hit this time.
That is it.
the fact that you were insulted by others
does not mean you should be harsh
i had expect you to act maturedly
and dont give a damn to whatever insults other people give to you
just be yourself
i really dont know if you get what am trying to say tho undecided
Re: What will i do to make My Woman not To Cheat On Me? by Igwe9(m): 12:14am On May 25, 2009
@ y me
can i talk to you for a minute?
Re: What will i do to make My Woman not To Cheat On Me? by edogram(m): 12:18am On May 25, 2009
y me:

the fact that you were insulted by others
does not mean you should be harsh
i had expect you to act maturedly
and dont give a damn to whatever insults other people give to you
just be yourself
i really dont know if you get what am trying to say tho undecided

I know I’m just in a sad mood.

I know this will get out from my mind after today.

Becos I use to forget things easily after next day.

Forgive me
Re: What will i do to make My Woman not To Cheat On Me? by yme1(f): 12:23am On May 25, 2009
edogram:

I know I’m just in a sad mood.
I know this will get out from my mind after today.
Becos I use to forget things easily after next day.
Forgive me

alrigt that will be okay
just be careful next time with the topics you bring to NL
best of luck dear wink

Igwe.:

@ y me
can i talk to you for a minute?

of course honeypie,no probs wink
where do you want us to talk
Re: What will i do to make My Woman not To Cheat On Me? by Nobody: 12:26am On May 25, 2009
ONE sure way to ensure that your woman doesnt cheat on you is to tie her to the bed post with chains and never let her out of the bedroom, let alone the house (make sure you dont have any servants, driver or gate man working for you)
your question is so %^$+&, i couldnt possibly think of a better way.
good luck and dont forget to thank me!

if a woman WANTS to cheat, whatever you will do wont stop her unless you use my technique stated above.PEACE!!!!
Re: What will i do to make My Woman not To Cheat On Me? by tope5000: 12:52am On May 25, 2009
edogram:

hey look here gay,

come again plz.

Lmao . . . the thing dey pain u grin
Re: What will i do to make My Woman not To Cheat On Me? by TOYOSI20(f): 2:30am On May 25, 2009
gbengaeba:

Please everybody in the house i really need your help for this.
Thanks

err. . .u can start by getting a solid grip of yourself first, . . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

and BTW, how old are u sef??, i mean seriously. . . undecided
Re: What will i do to make My Woman not To Cheat On Me? by sillyboy(m): 2:30am On May 25, 2009
@ topic

Does it matter if a woman or anyone cheats?. . . . . .
Abegi. . . . .any1 that wanna cheat shld cheat ojare. . . .WTF?
Re: What will i do to make My Woman not To Cheat On Me? by justwise(m): 9:32am On May 25, 2009
edogram:

hey look here gay,

come again plz.

Hummm, no comment for now.
Re: What will i do to make My Woman not To Cheat On Me? by justwise(m): 9:33am On May 25, 2009
gbengaeba:

Please everybody in the house i really need your help for this.
Thanks

Nothing
Re: What will i do to make My Woman not To Cheat On Me? by rottenguy: 9:56am On May 25, 2009
Buy a padlock and make two holes on the lips of the toto then padlock it, anytime you want to f*uck you unpadlock and have your way then lock after you don finish.

grin grin grin
Re: What will i do to make My Woman not To Cheat On Me? by Itohan123(m): 9:57am On May 25, 2009
maybe go to a voodoo man and ask him to put a spell on her pussy so it only opens for you. apart from that there's nothing you can do, buy a gun and shove it to her head maybe
Re: What will i do to make My Woman not To Cheat On Me? by sylve11: 10:25am On May 25, 2009
rottenguy:

Buy a padlock and make two holes on the lips of the toto then padlock it, anytime you want to f*uck you unpadlock and have your way then lock after you don finish.

grin grin grin

Itohan123:

maybe go to a voodoo man and ask him to put a spell on her womanliness so it only opens for you. apart from that there's nothing you can do, buy a gun and shove it to her head maybe

grin grin grin
Re: What will i do to make My Woman not To Cheat On Me? by RuuDie(m): 10:26am On May 25, 2009
use magun

grin grin grin
Re: What will i do to make My Woman not To Cheat On Me? by biola44: 10:52am On May 25, 2009
laugh wan kill me
Re: What will i do to make My Woman not To Cheat On Me? by biola44: 10:54am On May 25, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What will i do to make My Woman not To Cheat On Me? by IFELEKE(m): 10:56am On May 25, 2009
RuuDie:

use magun

grin grin grin
Laughs. . .
Or you can be modern about it by fixing her up with a tracking device  wink grin
Re: What will i do to make My Woman not To Cheat On Me? by sylve11: 11:06am On May 25, 2009
@poster,
all these replies no reach u? cool
Re: What will i do to make My Woman not To Cheat On Me? by patwhizkid(f): 11:15am On May 25, 2009
Lmfbo @ replies. U guyz are kwezy!
Re: What will i do to make My Woman not To Cheat On Me? by spikedcylinder: 11:22am On May 25, 2009
gbengaeba:

Thanks

Perhaps if you drop your cry baby disposition, she might not.

Just a thought though, nothing fancy. smiley
Re: What will i do to make My Woman not To Cheat On Me? by hollandis(f): 11:25am On May 25, 2009
gbengaeba:

Thanks

Use Magun
Re: What will i do to make My Woman not To Cheat On Me? by patwhizkid(f): 11:28am On May 25, 2009
Bring her 2 my shrine, i'll help u lock her thing.
Re: What will i do to make My Woman not To Cheat On Me? by Nautillus(m): 11:34am On May 25, 2009
Nothin' you can do bruv. . .IF She chooses to stray, she will stray

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Abeni! / Can You Date A Guy Or Lady With Body Odur? / A Man Wore His Fiance's Pant To Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.