Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

Help! I’m Itchy ‘down There’ After Sex With My Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I’m Itchy ‘down There’ After Sex With My Boyfriend (880 Views)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I’m Itchy ‘down There’ After Sex With My Boyfriend by GistStory(m): 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
Some months back, I gave my boyfriend MouthAction when I had a cold sore on my lip. Later, he got a sore on his genitals.
Now I think he may have passed the cold sore back to me as I’m itchy ‘down there’. This has got me really worried. What do you think I should do? Iyesogie
by e-mail.

Dear Iyesogie,
From what you described, you both almost certainly have the herpes virus. It is very common, and can cause sores on the face and genitals. If a person has a cold sore on their lips, MouthAction is a way to pass it on to another person’s genitals. On the other hand, if you already had the herpes virus, your boyfriend couldn’t have passed it back to you. Once it’s in your system, you have it for life.

You can get medication for the symptoms from either your doctor or at any health centre near you. In the meantime, use condoms with a new partner to avoid passing on the virus.

Source: http://giststory.com/help-me-out-im-tickling-down-there-after-sx-with-my-boyfriend/
Re: Help! I’m Itchy ‘down There’ After Sex With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
Smh.
Re: Help! I’m Itchy ‘down There’ After Sex With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Help! I’m Itchy ‘down There’ After Sex With My Boyfriend by crispberry(f): 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
Ha! Gbese re o
Re: Help! I’m Itchy ‘down There’ After Sex With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
Make she use Iron sponge wash her under.
*Eku-Iranu*
Re: Help! I’m Itchy ‘down There’ After Sex With My Boyfriend by 6fit(f): 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
Congrat girl!! U got infection for life so spreadd d message. Mumu girl, at yur age, unmarried, u are giving yur yeye BF mouthaction
Re: Help! I’m Itchy ‘down There’ After Sex With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
op... I don't have much to say but what I can tell u now is..... tongue
Re: Help! I’m Itchy ‘down There’ After Sex With My Boyfriend by DikSin(m): 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
Give your life to buddah.
Re: Help! I’m Itchy ‘down There’ After Sex With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
Erm, well u have already answered the question
Re: Help! I’m Itchy ‘down There’ After Sex With My Boyfriend by Krimmy(f): 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
Op sowi dear. Pls I advice u go 4 test n treat urself afterwards.
Re: Help! I’m Itchy ‘down There’ After Sex With My Boyfriend by Lisaflex(f): 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2015
"u hv it for life" ke? Btw, all these herpes u ppl r sharing up n down, diaris godu o!
Re: Help! I’m Itchy ‘down There’ After Sex With My Boyfriend by fajani(m): 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
Op u mean that guy on ur dp is infected.....
Re: Help! I’m Itchy ‘down There’ After Sex With My Boyfriend by harristo(m): 10:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
fajani:
Op u mean that guy on ur dp is infected.....

No, probably the guy infected the girl in question.
Re: Help! I’m Itchy ‘down There’ After Sex With My Boyfriend by fajani(m): 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
harristo:

No, probably the guy infected the girl in question.
hmm. I see

(1) (Reply)

Best Dating Apps, Free Interracial Dating App In Nigeria!! / Prons And Cons Of Marrying A Working Class Lady ? / These Girls Say They Can Be Ordered On Phone To Provide Sex Services And Go Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.