Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,487 members, 7,937,424 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:19 AM

5 Rappers Who Deserve Recognition In The Music Industry. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 5 Rappers Who Deserve Recognition In The Music Industry. (895 Views)

Nigerian Artistes Don't Deserve A Grammy - Hiptv CEO, Ayo Animashaun / Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? / My Favourite Top 5 Rappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Rappers Who Deserve Recognition In The Music Industry. by cromz(m): 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
1.Drew:Most people may be hearing this name for the first time. This guy garrit as in he's one of the best but unfortunately he's not popular
Songs to his credit include monster, aimoasiko ft E-obey jagaban ft YQ and Base one and many more.
Seriki: No need for introduction seriki aka irumole ton je fried rice is arguably the best rapper in Yoruba language after reminisce coming third is Olamide this guy is dope his rhythms are funny and he adds metaphors and proverbs to his raps.
His songs include alhaji Versace,small jagaban,baba O,SBM ft vector and many more.
Vector:This guy murders it both in Yoruba and English the king Kong crooner is one of my favourite. His songs include shiga,king Kong etc
Phenom:This guy kills it all round though I don't much about him he featured in laylow and sang the GAME with Olamide
Posly TD:He's another rapper who is not well recognised though he made waves with his rap it up single last year.

Worthy mentions
Modenine
Illbliss
Base one
Classiq
Sossick
Bogey
Re: 5 Rappers Who Deserve Recognition In The Music Industry. by SUGARBEE(f): 10:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
Most rappers you mentioned above are already established and known
Re: 5 Rappers Who Deserve Recognition In The Music Industry. by cromz(m): 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Most rappers you mentioned above are already established and known
yes but they are not given the recognition they deserve because they are all very good and better than the likes of Olamide,phyno,iceprince etc
Re: 5 Rappers Who Deserve Recognition In The Music Industry. by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 25, 2015
Did someone mention Airforce1?
Re: 5 Rappers Who Deserve Recognition In The Music Industry. by DavictimIsDope(m): 6:28am On Nov 25, 2015
where is erigga??
Re: 5 Rappers Who Deserve Recognition In The Music Industry. by cromz(m): 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
charix:
Did someone mention Airforce1?
airforce ko airport ni

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Apologizes For His Behavior At The Headies Award. / T-G-4-M-U-M (thank God For Making You Mine) / (MUSIC) P-square - Nobody Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.