Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,523 members, 7,914,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:19 AM

The Original Sin - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Original Sin (2390 Views)

The Original Sin / Original Sin: The Conflict Between Catholic And Pentecostal. / Questioning The Implausibilities 3 (original Sin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Original Sin by BETATRON(m): 12:49am On Nov 30, 2015
Medicis:
Do you believe in d law of Jehovah?? If u do u won't be a Muslim.
I believe that which is believable

You can ask me to believe something which is so so unbelievable
Re: The Original Sin by Medicis(m): 1:04am On Nov 30, 2015
BETATRON:
didn't ask you to quote all the biblical verses,,I only seek an explanation to the contradiction,,and obviously these doesn't answer that which you quoted
If u understand this vers Jeremiah 31:29
Verse Concepts
"In those days they will not say again, 'The fathers have eaten sour grapes, And the children's teeth are set on edge.', you will know that Ezekiel 18:2 is a prophetic verse. I.e,it use to be the norm in isreal. But God is now telling them that a time will come in Isreal when it will no longer be applicable. And that time is now. So as a Christian(true believer) the sins of my Father cannot have any effect on me because I am under Gods covenant through christ.
Re: The Original Sin by BETATRON(m): 1:10am On Nov 30, 2015
Medicis:
If u understand this vers Jeremiah 31:29
Verse Concepts
"In those days they will not say again, 'The fathers have eaten sour grapes, And the children's teeth are set on edge.', you will know that Ezekiel 18:2 is a prophetic verse. I.e,it use to be the norm in isreal. But God is now telling them that a time will come in Isreal when it will no longer be applicable. And that time is now. So as a Christian(true believer) the sins of my Father cannot have any effect on me because I am under Gods covenant through christ.
well it conforms to my assertion that the son shouldn't be punished for the sins of the father

Why the rigmarole guy...you couldn't even give 1 logical explanation...just busy roaming about from one verse to another one(contradictory one)

Mehn I have better things to do...until you come up with something logical please let's call it a day here
Re: The Original Sin by Medicis(m): 1:35am On Nov 30, 2015
BETATRON:
well it conforms to my assertion that the son shouldn't be punished for the sins of the father

Why the rigmarole guy...you couldn't even give 1 logical explanation...just busy roaming about from one verse to another one(contradictory one)

Mehn I have better things to do...until you come up with something logical please let's call it a day here
See, if u are not under God's covenant, it will be passed down to u. But if u are under his covenant, it will have no effect on u It doen't conform to ur assertion. Jesus died to save us from the punishment of the sins of adam. So mr muslim have a nice life I'm done!!
Re: The Original Sin by Empiree: 2:01am On Nov 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: The Original Sin by mamsong9(m): 2:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
Medicis:
The repacution of the sin of Adam on the human race is DEATH. ROMANS 5:12.Therefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

If that is the case, so after his death we don't need to die again before we enter heaven.

confused people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Of The Beliefs Of Disciples Of Jesus As Taught By Jesus,the Teacher / “see Shocking Photos As Victoria Falls Waters Reshapes Into A Man’s Face” / Connection Between Muslims And Backwardsness In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.