Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,045 members, 7,970,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:43 AM

10 Cheapest Private And Public Universities In Nigeria - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Cheapest Private And Public Universities In Nigeria (68082 Views)

JAMB Explains Why Candidates Can No Longer Apply To Two Public Universities / JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration / Private Universities Vs Public Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Cheapest Private And Public Universities In Nigeria by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
naheem8307:

Go do Wetin for. Maiduguri.. you want boko to finish me... even though na free I no go step my feet there... maiduguri ko kotangora ni..
I'm from osun state, I graduated from university of maiduguri 2008,the then Vice chancelor fulani man Prof Amin graduated from University of Ibadan, He bag the best VC of the year(2007) during my university days, maiduguri was home of peace during the late El'kanemi. It was fun, almost every tribe represent in maid, ask people who know maid very well, there is money in maiduguri, things are very cheap, business are moving well, all good things came to alt in 2009 when BH distroy the city completely. I say my prayer, God will return captivity of maid.

1 Like

Re: 10 Cheapest Private And Public Universities In Nigeria by JustOzito(f): 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
Op indigenes & non idigenes dnt pay d same amount in RSUST.
Re: 10 Cheapest Private And Public Universities In Nigeria by amzee(m): 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
Aspiregreat:

. Why not create your own list?sad
Who let you out of your cage?Am just asking...
Re: 10 Cheapest Private And Public Universities In Nigeria by goodgate: 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
lloydpras:

Babcock fee 340k?..May be he's referring to the acceptance fee.

That's true oh, maybe he saw that somewhere and erroneously thought it was the actual fees.

1 Like

Re: 10 Cheapest Private And Public Universities In Nigeria by Aspiregreat: 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
amzee:

Who let you out of your cage?Am just asking...

The way you display Assininity & stupidity beats my imagination why you haven't gotten an award for both.sad
Re: 10 Cheapest Private And Public Universities In Nigeria by RisMas(m): 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
Icekyng:

goodmrninw
pls hw genuine is ur source
cos I want to enroll my sis there

its very real, u can search for their website on google to confirm, very peaceful and faster academic calenda
Re: 10 Cheapest Private And Public Universities In Nigeria by peculiarabacus(m): 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
sauceny:

Do you know how much lasu pays¿
Yea their school fee is 25K for all level
Re: 10 Cheapest Private And Public Universities In Nigeria by craayandre(m): 1:48am On Nov 26, 2015
Me sef dey look am...unilorin 35k? For fresher?..no kukuma pay anything na undecided angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Cheapest Private And Public Universities In Nigeria by leksbore(m): 9:00am On Nov 26, 2015
craayandre:
Me sef dey look am...unilorin 35k? For fresher?..no kukuma pay anything na undecided angry
lie u must buy tablet around 30something.
Re: 10 Cheapest Private And Public Universities In Nigeria by laudate: 11:33am On Nov 26, 2015
AYOOZI:

We pay 25 grand

Very funny!! cheesy Were you not the same people that demonstrated against Fashola when he raised the school fees? He then reduced it by a certain percentage. Just 60% shocked

The Lagos State Governor, Babatunde Fashola, on Thursday bowed to pressure from academic union and students of Lagos State University, Ojo, by reversing the increase in school fees, which was followed by jubilations and merriment in the campus.

The reversal comes after months of protests by students and lecturers of the university. The Lagos State Government had, earlier in 2011, increased the fees from N25, 000 to N198, 000 for humanities and education, while medical students were to pay N350, 000.

Lasu students protesting school fees hike

After the protests, the state government approved a reduction by 34 to 60 per cent. That reduction would have seen students pay between N76, 750 and N158, 250 depending on the faculty and year of study.

That reduction was still opposed by the students and the lecturers. Thursday’s announcement by the governor could, however, lead to a reversal to the 2011 charges.

Chairman of the LASU branch of the Academic Union of Nigerian University, ASUU, Idris Adekunle, described the reversal of the fee as a “welcome development” adding that he is gladdened by it.

Mr Adekunle said though the havoc caused by the increase in school fee would linger for a while, its reversal is a victory for the downtrodden in Lagos who would now be able to afford tertiary education for their children.

“Many of the students who would have taken LASU have taken other universities. Many who were inside had gone to take another JAMB form and move to other universities. There is no doubt about that.

“However we believe even if we don’t get the benefit right now the next few years we would begin to see the benefit. The citizen of Lagos state would be able to afford tertiary education. That is the most important thing,” he said.http://www.nigerianeye.com/2014/08/fashola-reverts-lasu-school-fees-back.html
Re: 10 Cheapest Private And Public Universities In Nigeria by craayandre(m): 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
Who con dey lie now?..yu no kukuma understand my post before commenting!!..presently tab z 37k+..wif school fees of 30k..so what's d lie dir?
Re: 10 Cheapest Private And Public Universities In Nigeria by leksbore(m): 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
craayandre:
Who con dey lie now?..yu no kukuma understand my post before commenting!!..presently tab z 37k+..wif school fees of 30k..so what's d lie dir?
bro u r right no lie....I no kukuma under stand before ni ....aw tanke? ilorin faaaaa.
Re: 10 Cheapest Private And Public Universities In Nigeria by PerfectEsquire(m): 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
AYOOZI:

We pay 25 grand
Abeg give me the link on hw to get admission...
Can I hv ur contact pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment / Malachy Chizoba: Student Sleeps In His Matriculation Gown, Cooks With It / Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.