Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,871 members, 7,889,914 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:26 AM

Wholesale Priced Phones And Getting A Reseller's Market For Smart Gadgets - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Wholesale Priced Phones And Getting A Reseller's Market For Smart Gadgets (343 Views)

2015 List Of Budget Friendly Phones Priced Under NGN30,000 / Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets / (photos) Tecno Camon C8 Priced At N25,900 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Priced Phones And Getting A Reseller's Market For Smart Gadgets by afonzoo: 11:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
It is so surprising that the use of debit card can be solely adopted by an ecommerce site in Nigeria.The trend has always been pay-on-delivery basis.But i stumbled on a site and after clicking on" add to cart" ,i was waiting to see if i could checklist pay-on-delivery but to my utter amazement what i found was so surprising! The site said no option of pay-on-delivery for this item that i could only use a secure online payment vogue pay .Out of curiosity i did as there was a thing that distinguishes this site--their wholesale price and they target people who will buy and resell and end-users also.Meaning you can buy 1 phone and other gadgets or more phones at wholesale price,in fact at below wholesale prices ,as they saved prices.The site called kharamall.com later called me to confirm my order and they delivered within the stipulated time 7-13 days...Actually 8 days..At that price? Now i now have other emarkets to run to apart from konga,jumia and the rest....Trust issues are being well addressed now and i think things are gradually changing.Happy i got my new iphone at an amazing offer.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook WARNING: 5 Social Media Posts You Should NEVER Share Over The Christmas / Please Help! / Iphone Vs Samsung

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.