Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,910 members, 7,973,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 08:57 AM

Should Girls Go About With Condoms In Their Bags? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Girls Go About With Condoms In Their Bags? (4989 Views)

How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Girls Go About With Condoms In Their Bags? by Tvc(m): 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2009
i tink yes bcoz i av seen ladies say no to CONDOMS bt cud say yes to DnC that too bad so the answerer is capital YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
Re: Should Girls Go About With Condoms In Their Bags? by walestar2(m): 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2009
Maybe Ladies who sells condom and just incase person like me want to buy, I will at least test it from her body to know if it is original or fake
Re: Should Girls Go About With Condoms In Their Bags? by djakarta(m): 11:15pm On Nov 14, 2009
i think girls should go around wearing their own female condom instead of carrying condoms around. any girl carrying condom around is asking for a Bleep
Re: Should Girls Go About With Condoms In Their Bags? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2009
Aint nothing wrong with that. How about guys who are always strapped with 4 or more condoms?
Re: Should Girls Go About With Condoms In Their Bags? by echobee(f): 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2009
for a carrying so many condoms, she wants to share them for a rapist.
Re: Should Girls Go About With Condoms In Their Bags? by hbabe(f): 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2009
If she is in a committed relationship and carrying condoms to her bf's house, no wahala; but if she has them in her bag going else where, then there is room for suspicion that she is still searching or planning to meet someone else.

If she in not in any relationship, she should carry some for emergencies.
Re: Should Girls Go About With Condoms In Their Bags? by smooooooth: 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2009
NO! its not decent for ladies to have condons in their bags, they are not suppose to have one, or know diff types or flavors of condoms. it sends a wrong signal. and ur gf is definately having it elsewhere to be having it in her bag.
Re: Should Girls Go About With Condoms In Their Bags? by queenesthr(f): 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2009
I don't see why not. If she is not on any other form of protection, its better to be on the safe side.
Re: Should Girls Go About With Condoms In Their Bags? by BoyJesu: 1:57pm On Nov 18, 2009
is sex a drink that u dtake wn thirsty? Crazy pple wt crazy coment
Re: Should Girls Go About With Condoms In Their Bags? by candyshore: 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2009
abi o dis is crazy in naija every will call u asewo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World / Collection Of Hilarious Memes That Leaves You Grasping For Breathe / Unilag Lecturer Caught Having Hot Round Of Sex To Pass A Student [watch Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.