Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,369 members, 7,920,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 06:40 AM

Do The Ladies Still Appreciate Guys That Draw? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do The Ladies Still Appreciate Guys That Draw? (1661 Views)

Things That Draw Women Close To You / Do Ladies Still Appreciate Beautiful Flowers? / Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do The Ladies Still Appreciate Guys That Draw? by Eveezy(m): 8:46am On Nov 25, 2015
years back, I and few of ma friends would draw nd most of d time, our main admirers were d ladies.
Growing up, I was an introvert, and I expressed most of my emotions thru art. I wasn't an expert plus I felt art wasn't lucrative so I ran to d commercial arm.
But nonetheless, I still drew on occasional basis, I could rememba one of ma old ex, I asked her out thru one of my art work. there was a period wen "the legend of Korra" newly came out, d romance in d cartoon was centred around Korra and mako (and yeah am a sucker for cartoons up till now, infct wen u see me watch sumtyms, u go dey vex for my age) I drew a picture of Korra and mako nd I wrote beneath it " would u be my Korra? and I sure will be ur Mako, and we could bend d law of love" she was more Dan api to say yes
years passed, I didn't feel d need to use art to express ma feelings as I felt it moved only very young girls, plus I focused more on ma career, I got gals wit smooth talks nd most tyms ma look nd den intelligence. but I had a talent in me DT I locked up, weneva I saw peoples work, I felt challenged, I started drawing, but I wasn't gud no more as I would ve bin if I were practicing. Recently I met a lady who got me so emotional, I had to get her attention but didn't know how, so I decided to make a sketch of her, she doesn't know abt dis nd I don't intend to show her, I am not thru wit d work yet cos I feel its nt appealing enuf, I jst wanna get DT perfect face of her, ama upload a pics of d work, for u to give me ur comments about it, Aldo am nt yet thru.
Which brings me to ma question....
Do u ladies still appreciate guys that draw?

note: for those that mite not consider d drawing to be cool, am not a professional artist am jst a guy who likes to draw

Re: Do The Ladies Still Appreciate Guys That Draw? by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 25, 2015

Re: Do The Ladies Still Appreciate Guys That Draw? by BankManager(m): 8:48am On Nov 25, 2015
They apreciate guys that gives dem money..

2 Likes

Re: Do The Ladies Still Appreciate Guys That Draw? by iceberylin(m): 8:49am On Nov 25, 2015
Lol... grin

Them dh chop Art work... undecided
It's all about how much u make from your art ..
Re: Do The Ladies Still Appreciate Guys That Draw? by Michellla(f): 8:50am On Nov 25, 2015
yes i still appreciate a good art work smiley
Re: Do The Ladies Still Appreciate Guys That Draw? by jejemanito: 8:51am On Nov 25, 2015
BankManager:

1 Like

Re: Do The Ladies Still Appreciate Guys That Draw? by RexKexMilann: 8:54am On Nov 25, 2015
OP, You mean Like Ogbono? cry.
Re: Do The Ladies Still Appreciate Guys That Draw? by Eveezy(m): 8:55am On Nov 25, 2015
BankManager:
Lol, yh definitely money, and that's y a guy has to pursue oda career apart from just drawing except if one wanna do it professionally
Re: Do The Ladies Still Appreciate Guys That Draw? by boboLIL(m): 8:56am On Nov 25, 2015
Ar. U drawing to be appreciated by the ladies? I pity u
Re: Do The Ladies Still Appreciate Guys That Draw? by Eveezy(m): 8:57am On Nov 25, 2015
Michellla:
yes i still appreciate a good art work smiley
hmmm, so would u appreciate dis?
Re: Do The Ladies Still Appreciate Guys That Draw? by Eveezy(m): 8:59am On Nov 25, 2015
boboLIL:
Ar. U drawing to be appreciated by the ladies? I pity u
drawing is an hobby of mine, and I hope u read where I mentioned that I once used it to ask a gal out, nd she was so so api to say yes. I eventually stpd BT am now curious, do dey still appreciate it?
Re: Do The Ladies Still Appreciate Guys That Draw? by obiorathesubtle: 9:00am On Nov 25, 2015
Girls appreciate artistic guys still, but they appreciate the less artistic rich ass dude even more.

Wake up and go make money man.

1 Like

Re: Do The Ladies Still Appreciate Guys That Draw? by Eveezy(m): 9:01am On Nov 25, 2015
RexKexMilann:
OP, You mean Like Ogbono? cry.
ah no understand wetin u mean by "like ogbono" or se u mean "dem dey appreciate am like ogbono soup?"

1 Like

Re: Do The Ladies Still Appreciate Guys That Draw? by Michellla(f): 9:02am On Nov 25, 2015
Eveezy:
hmmm, so would u appreciate dis?
yes it looks quite nice
Re: Do The Ladies Still Appreciate Guys That Draw? by boboLIL(m): 9:03am On Nov 25, 2015
Eveezy:

drawing is an hobby of mine, and I hope u read where I mentioned that I once used it to ask a gal out, nd she was so so api to say yes. I eventually stpd BT am now curious, do dey still appreciate it?
stupidity
Re: Do The Ladies Still Appreciate Guys That Draw? by Eveezy(m): 9:04am On Nov 25, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Girls appreciate artistic guys still, but they appreciate the less artistic rich ass dude even more.

Wake up and go make money man.
Yes man, already doin dt

1 Like

Re: Do The Ladies Still Appreciate Guys That Draw? by Eveezy(m): 9:05am On Nov 25, 2015
boboLIL:
stupidity
OK, tnx for d unnecessary insult
Re: Do The Ladies Still Appreciate Guys That Draw? by RexKexMilann: 9:05am On Nov 25, 2015
Eveezy:

ah no understand wetin u mean by "like ogbono" or se u mean "dem dey appreciate am like ogbono soup?"
I Mean, guys that "Draw" Like "Ogbono Soup". cry...
Re: Do The Ladies Still Appreciate Guys That Draw? by Eveezy(m): 9:08am On Nov 25, 2015
Michellla:
yes it looks quite nice
hmmm, tnx, so u a gal DT appreciates art, do u also make art?
Re: Do The Ladies Still Appreciate Guys That Draw? by boboLIL(m): 9:08am On Nov 25, 2015
Eveezy:
OK, tnx for d unnecessary insult
u r unnecessarily welcome
Re: Do The Ladies Still Appreciate Guys That Draw? by CountDracula(m): 9:22am On Nov 25, 2015
End time jamb question
Re: Do The Ladies Still Appreciate Guys That Draw? by Netroemmy(m): 9:25am On Nov 25, 2015
Potrait to a Nigerian babe? Op you have been watching too much American movies. Its the same thing as buying dem flowers, very useless. End time babes
Re: Do The Ladies Still Appreciate Guys That Draw? by khristals(m): 9:44am On Nov 25, 2015
When you say "years back" I thought we were looking at 10-20years

...then I saw "legend of korra" cry
Re: Do The Ladies Still Appreciate Guys That Draw? by jonaifame22(m): 9:48am On Nov 25, 2015
They'd love u more if u know how to draw the eye brow wth the use of an eye pencil
Re: Do The Ladies Still Appreciate Guys That Draw? by Eveezy(m): 9:52am On Nov 25, 2015
khristals:
When you say "years back" I thought we were looking at 10-20years

...then I saw "legend of korra" cry
am not an old man nd neither am I a kid, but I watch cartoonz like kilode, some say immature BT guy I no fit jst stp, nd wen I said yrs bk, yh its actually above 10 yrs wen I nd my guys drew. and years passed wen legend of Korra came out
Re: Do The Ladies Still Appreciate Guys That Draw? by Eveezy(m): 9:55am On Nov 25, 2015
smiley
jonaifame22:
They'd love u more if u know how to draw the eye brow wth the use of an eye pencil
Lol, dts a point, luckily I know how to do DT toi smiley
jonaifame22:
Lol, dts a point, luckily I know how to do DT too

(1) (Reply)

When Shall We See Lalasticlala Face ?? / Penastory: Advice Me: Is It Wrong If I Get Married To My Late Sister’s Husband? / Type the first word you can see

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.