Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,153 members, 7,887,346 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:12 AM

What Are The Reasons Jesus Died For Us ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The Reasons Jesus Died For Us ? (382 Views)

As You Commemorate Biafra Day , Remember Bruce Mayrock Who Died For Biafran / Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Jesus Died For The Sins Of All, Someone Got To Die For All To Be Liberated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Reasons Jesus Died For Us ? by ipreach: 11:55am On Nov 25, 2015
I really know that this thread is not suppose to be here.

I want people of like minded to help me with points on the topic above, am working on the project on that topic.

Thanks as i await your comments
Re: What Are The Reasons Jesus Died For Us ? by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 25, 2015
Cme and ask on sunday

1 Like

Re: What Are The Reasons Jesus Died For Us ? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
JESUS CHRIST died so that we wont need to keep Sacrificing Lambs,goats and cows for atonement for our sins.

JESUS CHRIST died so that all the condemnations and guilts of OUR past lives would be Forgiven just by believing on him.

JESUS DIED SO THAT WE COULD HAVE ACCESS TO ETERNAL LIFE IN JUST BY BELIEVING IN HIM

1 Like

Re: What Are The Reasons Jesus Died For Us ? by ipreach: 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
Chosen1984:
JESUS CHRIST died so that we wont need to keep Sacrificing Lambs,goats and cows for atonement for our sins.

JESUS CHRIST died so that all the condemnations and guilts of OUR past lives would be Forgiven just by believing on him.

JESUS DIED SO THAT WE COULD HAVE ACCESS TO ETERNAL LIFE IN JUST BY BELIEVING IN HIM

Thanks for your contribution
Re: What Are The Reasons Jesus Died For Us ? by Christistruth00: 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
Christ died so that through Faith in him,man could live for Eternity.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Wike Explains The Importance Of Credible Identity Scheme / The Old Will Says The Youth Is There Future / N521bn’ll Cover Fuel Subsidy Till Year End – Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.