Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,903 members, 7,949,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 07:54 PM

So Who Wrote The Ican Exams Of November 17-19th 2015? Get In Here Let's Talk - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / So Who Wrote The Ican Exams Of November 17-19th 2015? Get In Here Let's Talk (343 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story / Jamb Posting Is Based On Date You Wrote The Exam--opinion Though. / The ICAN,CIBN,CITN & CIS Professional Tuition Centre In South Eastern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Who Wrote The Ican Exams Of November 17-19th 2015? Get In Here Let's Talk by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
hello people,
I just want to know what the exam was like for each of us.
I wrote four papers in skills stage (FR,PM, PSAF & MGE).. i must say that my best paper was FR... it was too good to be true.lol, PM was fair although the time was not enough... PSAF and MGE is a 50-50 chance for me.. i have my fingers crossed on the outcome of the exams.. i pray that i pass all four papers.. it's really not easy when you have to combine work and studies.. may God help us all and grant us our heart desires(Amen)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(ijmb) Gain Admission Into 200level, University Of Your Choice Without Jamb / For Your Genuine And Reliable Project Topics And Materials In Psychology / On The Closure Of Oau By The Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.