Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,588 members, 7,944,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:06 AM

Secret Burial Of 105 Soldiers Killed Bh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secret Burial Of 105 Soldiers Killed Bh (2892 Views)

Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video / Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' / Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret Burial Of 105 Soldiers Killed Bh by chudyboy05(m): 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
The bodies of about 105 soldiers killed
BOKO HARAM insurgent in Borno State have
been buried by the Nigerian Army at the
military cemetery in Maiduguri yesterday
morning. Anyone saying that No soldier died is just telling the public that they (the military is not capable to protect its people, motivate the morale of other soldiers in carrying out their duties ). Our Military heads this time ain't doing the needful and everything is been taking for granted. Somebody like FFK might be talkative like some of you who is myopic had labeled him but, he says the Truth of what the government had hidden from the masses (Should I call him a Whistle Blower ). People this is True and more pictures will come on your way soon.

1 Like

Re: Secret Burial Of 105 Soldiers Killed Bh by Bugatie(m): 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
Jeez, and our govt is busy denying it ever happened,
I pray God comforts their loved ones and may their gallant souls rest in peace.
Re: Secret Burial Of 105 Soldiers Killed Bh by chudyboy05(m): 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
More pictures on the way.

Re: Secret Burial Of 105 Soldiers Killed Bh by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
im waiting for the secret photos

2 Likes

Re: Secret Burial Of 105 Soldiers Killed Bh by Nelson05(m): 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
God hv mercy on Us.
Re: Secret Burial Of 105 Soldiers Killed Bh by EHMIR(m): 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
Can some1 open thesarus nd explain what ''secret'' means

Secret burial nd dem decorate casket like dis,shioor

1 Like

Re: Secret Burial Of 105 Soldiers Killed Bh by mazzi: 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
Ewoooooooo!! Tufiakwa!!
Re: Secret Burial Of 105 Soldiers Killed Bh by Applaner: 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
Buhari

alias. body language

1 Like

Re: Secret Burial Of 105 Soldiers Killed Bh by shepherd77: 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
God Bless the NA.

Under Jonathan at a point 19 out of 21 LGA's of Bornu State were under the control of BH. It was so terrible that the north east was tagged 'the BAY states'-Bornu, Adamawa, Yobe.

Now their hold in in less than 2 LGA's

If gallant soldiers hadn't been fighting the insugents they would have captured more areas maybe states.

If you can't carry guns to the warfronts, please don't mock their sacrifices. The best you can do is to say 'GOD BLESS THE NA'

2 Likes

Re: Secret Burial Of 105 Soldiers Killed Bh by LastSurvivor: 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
This government is a big disgrace.. See how they are secretly burying our heroes.
Na God go punish them from the president to burutai down to the people who voted for them..
Re: Secret Burial Of 105 Soldiers Killed Bh by Candyrain(m): 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
chudyboy05:
morning. Anyone saying that No soldier died is just telling the public that they (the military is not capable to protect its people, motivate the morale of other soldiers in carrying out their duties ). Our Military heads this time ain't doing the needful and everything is been taking for granted. Somebody like FFK might be talkative like some of you who is myopic had labeled him but, he says the Truth of what the government had hidden from the masses (Should I call him a Whistle Blower ). People this is True and more pictures will come on your way soon.

I doubt if those are Nigerian soldiers. I think those are the dogs and baboons socked in blood Oga Bubu talked about. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Secret Burial Of 105 Soldiers Killed Bh by LordMecuzy(m): 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
But I saw the 1st pix two years ago here

2 Likes

Re: Secret Burial Of 105 Soldiers Killed Bh by bendutch(m): 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
APC Soldiers. Dying like ants.

1 Like

Re: Secret Burial Of 105 Soldiers Killed Bh by omolami: 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
BUHAR, PLEASE BRING BACK OUR SOLDIERS. SHAMELESS CHSNGE
Re: Secret Burial Of 105 Soldiers Killed Bh by omolami: 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
BUHARI PLEASE BRING BACK OUR SOLDIERS. SHAMELESS CHANGE
Re: Secret Burial Of 105 Soldiers Killed Bh by princepee: 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
What's happening in this country*?
Re: Secret Burial Of 105 Soldiers Killed Bh by AK481(m): 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
and he is about to travel again to malta,immediately after returning from iran.

isi mebiri nwokea

1 Like

Re: Secret Burial Of 105 Soldiers Killed Bh by Kestolovee95(f): 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
Where is foul-mouthed arresa/aresa the starving photographer? Hope he taped the whole excercise? grin
Re: Secret Burial Of 105 Soldiers Killed Bh by deanoffaculty: 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
This is a big loss to NA. God will comfort the families of the fallen Heroes.
Am still wondering what could have happened to these gallant soldiers that they fall prey of Bokko Haram attack.......105 soldiers just died like that,Chai!!! That is damn too much! Could it be lapses in communication from the base camp to the officers? Am just wondering how they died cos no detailed info has been released on this. If the root cause of their death is not being traced, that means Bokko boys will make use of the loophole to launch another massive attack on NA.
Rest on gallant soldiers!
Re: Secret Burial Of 105 Soldiers Killed Bh by mindtricks: 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
Speechless!

If govt in their wisdom dont say much, kinda tongue like in Jonathan's days!
Re: Secret Burial Of 105 Soldiers Killed Bh by hardbody: 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
chudyboy05:

I can neither confirm nor deny the 105 deaths but certainly the caskets you put up there has existed online for a long while although i cannot put my fingers on the exact burial that was. I am not a PMB fan but i like saying the truth and saying things the way i know them.

As for the pics of the military men on the floor.......
Re: Secret Burial Of 105 Soldiers Killed Bh by drizslim(m): 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
Fake news... but I fear they ar Dead for real

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Maltreating Civilians - Video And Photos / Saraki boasts, 'Nothing Will Happen To Me At The CCT Trial' / Tunde Bakare : A Rare Breed Of Hypocrites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.