Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,560 members, 7,888,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:24 PM

Rosemary Idibia, The Mother Of 2face, The Tafidan Kudenda Of Kudenda Kingdom - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosemary Idibia, The Mother Of 2face, The Tafidan Kudenda Of Kudenda Kingdom (50440 Views)

Fans Caption This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia / ‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ / 10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosemary Idibia, The Mother Of 2face, The Tafidan Kudenda Of Kudenda Kingdom by Olachase(m): 10:17am On Oct 31, 2017
xtian0982:

hu u and ur mom epp.....if I may ask oo! did ur mom giv birth 2 a legend
lol if I didn't look down to myself I'm a legend bro who are you
Re: Rosemary Idibia, The Mother Of 2face, The Tafidan Kudenda Of Kudenda Kingdom by BCISLTD: 10:17am On Oct 31, 2017
grin
Re: Rosemary Idibia, The Mother Of 2face, The Tafidan Kudenda Of Kudenda Kingdom by okerekeikpo: 10:19am On Oct 31, 2017
Ma'am do u knw that ur son is a fucckerholic?
Re: Rosemary Idibia, The Mother Of 2face, The Tafidan Kudenda Of Kudenda Kingdom by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 31, 2017
Your excellency ma'am well done for being a good mother of Africa. Not those corrupt ones in Aso Rock.
Re: Rosemary Idibia, The Mother Of 2face, The Tafidan Kudenda Of Kudenda Kingdom by Chinny5(f): 10:26am On Oct 31, 2017
MRLINGTON:
shes beautiful tho

BLACK FRIDAY ON MY MIND tho

When is it biko? grin
Re: Rosemary Idibia, The Mother Of 2face, The Tafidan Kudenda Of Kudenda Kingdom by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 31, 2017
one of the most overhyped celebs of our times

1 Like

Re: Rosemary Idibia, The Mother Of 2face, The Tafidan Kudenda Of Kudenda Kingdom by Taiwo20(m): 10:36am On Oct 31, 2017
TECHNINE:
What a pulchritudinous woman! shocked

I no understanding
Re: Rosemary Idibia, The Mother Of 2face, The Tafidan Kudenda Of Kudenda Kingdom by malton: 10:47am On Oct 31, 2017
MegaBEntz:
Watch out for Mega Blast Entertainment newly signed artist Song Smith

This one that can't little as be creative with his nickname, what more creativity could he possibly have in him?! Could be another noisemaker in the making. undecided

I wish him well, though.
Re: Rosemary Idibia, The Mother Of 2face, The Tafidan Kudenda Of Kudenda Kingdom by maklelemakukula(m): 10:51am On Oct 31, 2017
I hope nothing happened to this OP
Re: Rosemary Idibia, The Mother Of 2face, The Tafidan Kudenda Of Kudenda Kingdom by davss02(m): 11:13am On Oct 31, 2017
Harbeyg09:
1 year 11 months And 26 days after
Moderators are probably high
What happen bro?
Re: Rosemary Idibia, The Mother Of 2face, The Tafidan Kudenda Of Kudenda Kingdom by Praisles(f): 11:20am On Oct 31, 2017
TECHNINE:
What a pulchritudinous woman! shocked
My dictionary no dey near me abeg help me
Re: Rosemary Idibia, The Mother Of 2face, The Tafidan Kudenda Of Kudenda Kingdom by gabe: 11:23am On Oct 31, 2017
She is indeed a mother to be celebrated. She has stood by her family through thick and thin, especially when 2baba's father became blind late in life and she cared for his every need till death. Even today, she doesn't fold her hands and wait for 2baba's money. She is a vice principal at a high brow secondary school in abuja. Well done ma.

1 Like

Re: Rosemary Idibia, The Mother Of 2face, The Tafidan Kudenda Of Kudenda Kingdom by MamaCass: 11:42am On Oct 31, 2017
I don't understand, is the story about 2face or his mother?
Tell us waitin we never hear before
Re: Rosemary Idibia, The Mother Of 2face, The Tafidan Kudenda Of Kudenda Kingdom by anochuko01(m): 11:46am On Oct 31, 2017
parents have to just guide their kids and not dictate for them! popman still insisting I must serve! Na by force?!
Re: Rosemary Idibia, The Mother Of 2face, The Tafidan Kudenda Of Kudenda Kingdom by Nedfed(m): 11:46am On Oct 31, 2017
Olachase:
My own mom too look beautiful
Oba iro

Re: Rosemary Idibia, The Mother Of 2face, The Tafidan Kudenda Of Kudenda Kingdom by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:55am On Oct 31, 2017
she's so beautiful
Re: Rosemary Idibia, The Mother Of 2face, The Tafidan Kudenda Of Kudenda Kingdom by 8stargeneral: 11:56am On Oct 31, 2017
Mother of legend
Re: Rosemary Idibia, The Mother Of 2face, The Tafidan Kudenda Of Kudenda Kingdom by Harbeyg09(m): 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
davss02:
What happen bro?
Because the thread is old
Re: Rosemary Idibia, The Mother Of 2face, The Tafidan Kudenda Of Kudenda Kingdom by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
Sweet mummy
Re: Rosemary Idibia, The Mother Of 2face, The Tafidan Kudenda Of Kudenda Kingdom by joxxy01(m): 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
MRLINGTON:
shes beautiful tho

BLACK FRIDAY ON MY MIND tho
what is black friday?
Re: Rosemary Idibia, The Mother Of 2face, The Tafidan Kudenda Of Kudenda Kingdom by antighaedem: 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
MUM YOUR BEAUTIFUL,CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Rosemary Idibia, The Mother Of 2face, The Tafidan Kudenda Of Kudenda Kingdom by Les: 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
Then why didn't 2baba no finish school?
Re: Rosemary Idibia, The Mother Of 2face, The Tafidan Kudenda Of Kudenda Kingdom by joyfullyjoyous(f): 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
She's so beautiful.
Re: Rosemary Idibia, The Mother Of 2face, The Tafidan Kudenda Of Kudenda Kingdom by horov: 5:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
congratulations to you ma

Re: Rosemary Idibia, The Mother Of 2face, The Tafidan Kudenda Of Kudenda Kingdom by intrepidjay1(m): 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
xtian0982:

hu u and ur mom epp.....if I may ask oo! did ur mom giv birth 2 a legend

salvage... go ask ur father

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures / Tobe Oboli And His White Girlfriend Attend Prom Together (Photos) / AY Gives A Cheque Of N1m To Yomi Casual, His Brother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.