Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,144 members, 7,880,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:43 PM

Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period (45496 Views)

President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) / AIT Denies Maltreating The Presidency During The Campaign Period / How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period by asdfjklhaha(f): 11:02am On Nov 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period by Vision4God: 11:04am On Nov 26, 2015
Just here to read comments
Re: Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period by ipreach: 11:07am On Nov 26, 2015
deceivers

1 Like

Re: Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 26, 2015
Okorocha and his wife are off to their funeral campaign comes BIAFRA FREEDOM***
Re: Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period by Pidggin(f): 11:09am On Nov 26, 2015
Ewu Mehh

Feeding fat and claiming integrity

1 Like

Re: Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 26, 2015
instead of them to lynch and stone the fat fool...when would we blacks ever take what is ours and stop being controlled by our leaders foolishly...

1 Like

Re: Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period by Siddeek: 11:13am On Nov 26, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
Good for dem, if they fall nko?
By d Way; Wen will baba Spend 1 whole week without travelling Abroad?
I tire o. BTW na how many countries dey for dis world sef? grin grin
Re: Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period by dacovajnr: 11:14am On Nov 26, 2015
End Time Governor...End Time first Lady..infact End Time Op

1 Like

Re: Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period by kajoula(m): 11:16am On Nov 26, 2015
[size=50pt]THIEF[/size]

1 Like

Re: Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period by Cyriloha(m): 11:18am On Nov 26, 2015
[quote author=Sijo01 post=40419504]Lal++asticlala love, it is not every dicck & Harry that's fp worthy. Please be guided else I'll stop crushing on you. [/quote£,

your boyfriend name is Chinedu he plays for Arsenal

nonsens
Re: Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 26, 2015
FAT and FULLRIOUS
Re: Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 26, 2015
eyeview:
I pity the shock absorber of that car. You need to see the man and the wife in person to understand what am talking about and appreciate what that car is going thru.

How this man was able to get one single vote in Okigwe area still beats me. There are no signs of government presence ever since Rochas became governor. And he has jettisoned that area since this election. Then if you dare visit the villages that make up okigwe north and south LGA,you'll wonder if a government has ever known that people exist there.
...Still baffles me how results were announced and Rochas recorded victory there
He came out openly at Control post to say 'Imolites didn't vote for me;I bought votes and as so don't have any commitment to Imolites'.

Who questioned him?

Did the judiciary take a look at it?

Instead,they just dismissed the case presented by Ihedioha.

Buhari should stop fighting corruption because Nigeria is no longer corrupt; he should start fighting over-corruption because we are now 'over corrupt'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period by sabi99(m): 11:29am On Nov 26, 2015
Rochas my governor u av really stepped on my toes 50 times, u r a scam to us imo state citizens
Re: Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 26, 2015
Dear Op...

This is END TIME REMEMBRANCE angry

END TIME OP

1 Like

Re: Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period by godwin120alex: 11:37am On Nov 26, 2015
As u decided not to pay my friends in IMO their pensions may u not eat from d works of your hands. I say this cos I no d untold hardship some of them are going thru.
Re: Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period by Sijo01(f): 11:38am On Nov 26, 2015
[quote author=Cyriloha post=40420085][/quote]

Cool down and tell the world what your problem is. You might be lucky to get help.
Re: Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period by gebest: 11:40am On Nov 26, 2015
i only pity d driver cos okorochas wife is very close to him.
Re: Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period by yyeanqah(m): 11:43am On Nov 26, 2015
End time

1 Like

Re: Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period by ManagerUgo(m): 11:46am On Nov 26, 2015
malam rochas, pls do d needful in Imo State n stop n stop playing politics with governance.
Re: Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period by grandlexuz(m): 11:59am On Nov 26, 2015
Vicboi1:
Chai the same people who voted this man are crying because since he won imolite are now weeping because they didn't know that he was a criminal this man did the unbelievable in that election time but now he has tarnished his image I just well pity him because he might not finish his tenure because what people are planning for this man is something big government for the family by the family and with the family

Re: Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period by nigeriancuban: 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
Good for dem, if they fall nko?
By d Way; Wen will baba Spend 1 whole week without travelling Abroad?
lol,we're! but you have a point though, the guy travels like his life depends on it
Re: Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period by nigeriancuban: 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
nickkylawve:
I see two (2) fat people siting on top of a poor car, nd that car wishes to speak out cus their weight is killing it grin
lol,true word and come to think of it,if the guy could care less about that poor motor,how could he then care more about his rulee...?
Re: Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
nigeriancuban:
lol,true word and come to think of it,if the guy could care less about that poor motor,how could he then care more about his rulee...?
Lol poor car cry poor imos poor people grin they voted for the heavy weight dude nd his wife
Re: Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period by nigeriancuban: 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
nickkylawve:
Lol poor car cry poor imos poor people grin they voted for the heavy weight dude nd his wife
you can imagine how blind some niaja people can act at times but imagine it this way where a very thin wretched man with good intentions comes bidding for that same position what is gonna be the people's thinking?? let me guess""this poor pathetic looking meatsack coming to rule people when he can barely rule himself to riches ""
Re: Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period by Heureaux: 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
Vicboi1:
Chai the same people who voted this man are crying because since he won imolite are now weeping because they didn't know that he was a criminal this man did the unbelievable in that election time but now he has tarnished his image I just well pity him because he might not finish his tenure because what people are planning for this man is something big government for the family by the family and with the family
no matter hw much they try,they will never succeed.God is with Rochas
Re: Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
Heureaux:
no matter hw much they try,they will never succeed.God is with Rochas
Which 'God' are you talking about?

Pls somebody should tell me this guy is not a christian
Re: Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period by Heureaux: 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
holyFRED:

Which 'God' are you talking about?

Pls somebody should tell me this guy is not a christian
the God of heaven and earth
Re: Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
Heureaux:
the God of heaven and earth
Seems you are high on paracetamol.

After all Rochas is doing in Imo state,you are saying God is with him in all he does?

Guy,you need Jesus!!!
Re: Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period by j1mmy: 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
fat people
They can start by jogging with the citizens to mark anti diabetes day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS / Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts / Canoes For Flood-prone Areas In Sokoto (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.