Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,556 members, 7,972,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:40 PM

Interracial Relationship? Big Struggle Or Way To The Happiness? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Interracial Relationship? Big Struggle Or Way To The Happiness? (768 Views)

Interracial marriages - Issues / Female In Interracial Marriage Or Relationship Meet Others For Friendships! / How Is Interracial Relationships Accepted/viewed In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interracial Relationship? Big Struggle Or Way To The Happiness? by Ismena: 9:28pm On May 25, 2009
hi guys!

I am currently dating a guy from Nigeria, its seems like a proper relationship and we even spoke about getting married one day
however there seem to be more and more cons from the environment and especially his family
I know he really value his parents and his opinion abt things which makes me think that if his dad will not give him blessing he might just leave me. (his dad is not really my fan even though we havent met)
please tell me how much family relationships influence kids decisions and is it pos to be accepted there

cry
Re: Interracial Relationship? Big Struggle Or Way To The Happiness? by Ismena: 4:26pm On May 26, 2009
i see no comments
is it because I m not Nigerian and no one wants to know that people in mixed relationships have problems ??

for me its whatever makes you happy not where you are from
so help please

tongue
Re: Interracial Relationship? Big Struggle Or Way To The Happiness? by tpiah: 4:28pm On May 26, 2009
use the search function.

This topic isnt new to Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Son And Daughter Who Do You Love Most?dad Or Mom / What Is The Ideal No.of Kids For A Family In Our World Today? With Reasons / Believe It Or Not: The New Champion Is To Be The World Champion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.