Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,431 members, 7,888,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:53 AM

Presidential Stupidity And Government Gulibility - Olusoji Zion Oseni - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Stupidity And Government Gulibility - Olusoji Zion Oseni (479 Views)

There Is No Peace With Stupidity And No Oneness With Evil / Fraud, Stupidity And Corruption In Nigeria - Ifeyinka Adeyemo / Ezekiel Oseni Appointed As NERFUND Acting MD, Approved By Adeosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Stupidity And Government Gulibility - Olusoji Zion Oseni by Elose11(m): 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB - Vs- Shekau/Boko Haram/Fulani Herdsmen
-
-
Let me start by throwing this question.
** If U are asked to choose a place and someone to have dinner with, what will be your choice?;
1- Aba, with Nnamdi Kanu
2- Maiduguri, with Shekau
Take note, you will go on a road trip to your destination.
-
Now, personally and presently, I don't like Nnamdi Kanu.
I used to like him for his dexterity in knowing what he "wants" and going to get it, Square on.
But his hate speech against my Yoruba tribe made me to start disliking him.
I don't care what he calls Nigeria. Everyone can call Nigeria whatever and however they perceive they are being treated.
But importantly, this note is to compare how a guy; "Kanu" who so far has only been "making mouth" and creating awareness for "independence" of Biafra, is being treated in comparison to how a set of people, who so far in the past 1yr have killed over 6,000 people, and till date, carry out deadly bombings almost on daily basis, taking more innocent lives, including our soldiers: Boko Haram
Of all the so-called boko haram this-and-that kingpins being rumored to have been captured, how many have been paraded, charged and treated like real criminals that they are, the way Kanu is being treated?
Watching the video of his "Kanu" appearance in court yesterday and the way he was manhandled, proved that truly, Nigeria is a ZOO, as the guy says!
-
Seeing Kanu in court yesterday, all I saw was a determined, harmless regular guy who just wants more attention for his people, before even talking of liberation, and bet me, a simple round-table sincere discussion with representatives of IPOB will end it.
But Presidential Stupidity and Governmental Gullibility of the buhari govt will not let them think to that level.
Don't get it twisted, still. - I DON'T LIKE KANU for his hate speeches; That is wrong and unwarranted
But I feel for the Nigerian presidency, which many have come to understand and see as "Brainless, Visionless and lacking Direction" to overlook;
>The blood-shedding activities of Fulani herdsmen, (of which buhari is Patron)
>The daily bombings and killing of innocent people by boko haram (both are armed sets of people),
And preferring to run and chase after a guy, who so far has not even killed a chicken, whose only weapon is a laptop with radio waves, while planning to negotiate with bloodsuckers, is nothing short of Presidential Stupidity and Governmental Gullibility
-
Femi Fani Kayode has called for the secession of Yorubas and formation Oodua republic, same as some members of Afenifere.
Why have they not been arrested and charged with treason?
Again, this is nothing but; Presidential Stupidity and Governmental Gullibility of the buhari govt.
105 soldiers killed, secretly buried-- Presidential Stupidity and Governmental Gullibility made them lie about it and cover it up.
-
Boko haram rated deadly, ahead of ISIS-- Presidential Stupidity and Governmental Gullibility will not let them act or address it.
-
And it won't be wrong to maintain what we have always said.-------- buhari IS THE SPIRITUAL FATHER OF BOKO HARAM!.

Facebook post on Wednesday 25 Nov 2015

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156199261090537&id=660100536
Re: Presidential Stupidity And Government Gulibility - Olusoji Zion Oseni by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
Re: Presidential Stupidity And Government Gulibility - Olusoji Zion Oseni by Elose11(m): 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
Govt of d dullards for the Hausa/Fulani by the clueless
Re: Presidential Stupidity And Government Gulibility - Olusoji Zion Oseni by ODUBEZE: 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
They are only making KANU more popular. They have come this far because Ndigbo are peace loving people!
While Bokoharam was killing and maiming our people, the Northerners live peacefully on our land!
But if anything ever happens to KANU, I doubt Nigeria will remain the same!
Though we are peaceful but they will taste our wrath like never before!
A war is looming but it could be averted!
Let he that has ears listen!

(1) (Reply)

41 Ships Loaded With Petroleum Products, Foods To Arrive At Lagos / Adamawa Ex-finance Commissioner Jailed 10 Years / GEJ, PMB: Repeating The Watergate Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.